main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY CR Decision

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by MysterySith, Jul 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    LadySith has been made the CR of the NYC Fanforce. I just wanted to see if anyone had a problem with this. If so, please e-mail me privately and we can discuss this. If needed we will have a vote on July 21st.

2. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    Yes!! Please feel free to e-mail him to discuss it privately. I would rather the decision be made official fairly with all members feeling they had a say in it.

Vive democracy! :)

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    As a Member of SWNYC and co-founder. I see no reason why LadySith should not be the City Rep.

As the RSA of the North East. I see she has done more than anyone to get things going here and has done a great job.

Those are my personal opinions. :)

4. jandimin

jandimin Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2000
    you're singing to the choir...so chill.

5. nycdexter

nycdexter Jedi Youngling

Jun 23, 2001
    I agree... I've found LadySith to be friendly, fun, and personable to everyone she meets, and she has also been a "do-er" when it comes to getting ideas in motion and working with people.

I think that combination of personal and organizational traits will make her an excellent rep. She is also well-spoken either on camera or when speaking with other fans.

If this does end up as a vote, I'm going to vote for her (unless we suddenly find George Lucas on the ticket). If everyone agrees without a vote, we can avoid all of that hanging Chad nonsense. First we fired at Will, then we went and hung Chad, it is all way to violent for me. (Although Will seems to be doing OK, maybe the Jedi costume protected him...)

6. LadySith

LadySith Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2000
    hahahaha! He says I have organizational traits.....HAHAHAHAHA!

He should see my DESK!

7. asax

asax Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2001
    Vote Now! Vote Now!!

Oh wait, no need, I do believe this would be unanimous...Congrats to LadySith, you deserve it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.