FF:SA CR ELECTION THREAD!!!! Election is over - New CR announced!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Adalia-Durron, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    I will leave this open for two weeks, so if you wish to nominate someone, or yourself, for the Next CR of the SAFF, put it here...

Just a copy and paste of the CR Rules, so there is no confusion. ;)

Chapter Reps
    To be a Chapter Rep (CR) a person must be at least 18 years of age and live in the city/region they are Representative for twelve months of the year. There can also be only one CR per chapter. CRs are expected to uphold the CR Code of Conduct both on and off forum. They are also expected to report any problems on their forum or with their chapter to their RSA or a GSA as soon as possible. Condoning or encouraging negative behavior/posting habits could result in a demotion or ban of the CR in addition to the person(s) causing the problem.

Chapter Reps need to sign in several times a week to check their chapter forum, check their PMs, and check the CR forum. CRs need to post at least every other week in their own forum. They also need to contact their RSAs often regarding events and forum changes (headers, banners, etc). If a CR goes two weeks with out logging in, s/he will be demoted and the RSA will facilitate elections for a new CR. If a CR informs his/her RSA before an absence, the two week rule can be waived.

Chapters need to have annual elections for the position of Chapter Rep. The elections can take place in forum or in person. If the elections are in person, at least two people other than the current CR (who are not related to or in the same household as the CR) need to PM the results of the election to their RSA.

So when we have a few nominees, I will ask another RSA or a Senior Admin to step in to take votes. ;) So, if you think you have what is needed, or you think someone else here has it, this is the place to tell us all!!

2. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Come on guys, I know a few of you have expressed interest to me..... ;) You know who you are, more than one of you has expressed interest!! Get someone to nominate you!
  3. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    I was going to nominate GJSF seeing as she already has the right colours ;)
  4. Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR

star 6
    I nominate Darth Meanders [face_mischief]
  5. Merrick77 Jedi Knight

star 3
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
  7. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Can the Four nominees so far please contact me via PM if they are interested in the position.

Anyone else?
  8. Merrick77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I nominate Kooky's Flower

*runs and hides*
  9. oz_skipp Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoever gets the CR job should make the first point of order to BOMB / MISSLE / LIGHTNING / TASER / LASER that thing!!!

(joking....maybe.... ;) )
  10. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Is that a policy platform skipp [face_laugh]
  11. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I second that Motion! [image=http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i22/The_Kookster/X-mas%20in%20July%2006/100_0863.jpg]
  12. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Is the flower old enough?
  13. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont believe it is old enough.

Sorry there mrs flower, no dice.

(Its an excuse and we'll stick to it!):p
  14. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I think she is old enough, let me find that Birth certificate. *fumbles through paper*
  15. DarthVercetti Jedi Master

star 4
    *Yoinks the stack of papers and hides them away where noone will ever look*
  16. I_am_Kooky Sth Aust. Chapter Representative

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    *goes to the Landry basket, and pulls them out* Ha HA ! :p
  17. TYKEN_BLADE Jedi Master

star 4
    I second the TODDMYSTER !!!!!
  18. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Ok. Oz Skipp & Obi Wan Toddi have accepted the nominations for CR. The flower declined thankfully. :p

I will talk to Miana about an election for the next two weeks, stay tuned!
  19. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    OK, elections are to begin tomorrow, Monday 25th May, and run for two full weeks to give everyone a chance to vote.

Please forward all your votes via PM to Miana Kenobi, who has gratiously agreed to take the votes. Once you have PM'd her you choice, please post a quick 'Voted' note here so we know you have voted.

The candidates this year!!

OBI WAN TODDI & OZ SKIPP!!

Two fine Gentlemen, who if you have questions for, will happily answer them here. So let the games begin!! WOOOT!!
  20. Darth_Meanders Force Ghost

star 5
    Great! I'd like to hear a quick word from each on what they'd like to see for SAFF in future.
  21. oz_skipp Jedi Master

star 4
    Two short, dark haired, bearded blokes who share the same birthday...how to choose? [face_laugh]

No, that's not an official comment, that will come soon :)
  22. Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR

star 6
    Easy! I have no beard anymore! :p
  23. Merrick77 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That sounds like a formula for a tag team wrestling duo!
  24. Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR

star 6
    I think it'd be fair to say that SAFF has been through a bit of a tough time in recent months. Some members have left and decided not to return so SAFF currently is down on it's usual number of members. The quality of members certainly hasn't been affected though! ;)

So for the immediate future what I'd like to do is a bit of a membership drive ie hitting Rundle Mall in cossie on a Saturday with flyers to try and attract members.

I'd also like to see SAFF return to what is was like before. A happy, social group with events that balance use of costume and also non-costumed events.

A simple summary, I'd like SAFF to return to those halcyon days! :D
  25. beezel26 Force Ghost

star 7
    does that make you less of a man then,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.