CR in Flux

Discussion in 'Milwaukee, WI' started by Mauler_II, Oct 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    Well, everyone has said much the same thing and seem to feel the same way. That's pretty much why I haven't included my two cents, or how much it might be worth these days.

Anyway, I agree with most of everyone here. What was done doesn't seem appropriate, but it is done, never-the-less. We now have to carry on with our Fan Force and select a new CR. With luck, we won't have the same problem with the same people who were involved in the removal of Tom as our CR.

I must say that I don't leave the Milwaukee and Madison forums much, so I don't get to the threads that others seem to have issues with. Perhaps that's a good thing. Anyway, since that is the case for me, I can only say that Tom has done an excellent job with this forum. In my opinion it is the only forum that is important to us Milwookiee Council members.

Well, that is all I can say about the matter, without creating a rant out of it. :)
  2. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Dangit Rick, get back over to Madison where you belong. Don't make your CR angry. I'm a tyrant damnit! ;)

But in the case of Milwookie's CR, I stand by what I said previously about the choice to demote BYOB. I will also support the new CR and hope that s/he does as much good for the board as BYOB has. It's fans like us that make this a great group to be with, and have as much fun as we do.
  3. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    ohhh Quit yer belly-achin' !!!

Stuff a brat on your mouth and be happy. I am in both places whether you like it or not. :)

Next time bring some cheese with your whine. :D

Gotta keep my CR in line, folks.
    Move along...nothin' to see here...move along.
  4. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Rick_Sith = omnipresent CR dominatrix
  5. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  6. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    "And dooooon't yooou fer geeeet it!" - Quickdraw McGraw (unless my brain melted and some other cartoon character said that).

:D
  7. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Don't make me Ka-Bong you... [face_mischief]
  8. BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.