main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CR Re-elections - part one - NOMINATIONS - open Monday 28/08 - Monday 11/09

Discussion in 'Archive: North' started by timbolton, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    As has previously been discussed, the CR and the members of FF-UK: North have decided to have a re-election.

Eligible for nominating and voting in the election -

North East
    Lord_Ogli
    edgejedi88
    Spike_Thmid
    Spike2002
    Jedi_padawan_leigh
    suzijedi
    nlindenj
    Tethys
    jedi_master_booth
    ObiWanCon
    Ramble_Boba

North West
    go_away
    ForceGhostOfCozmic
    Glass_Onion
    khabarakh23
    orn-free-tada
    Dickie
    jedidonkey
    Master-Fatburt
    darth_frared
    GreenGreatWarrior
    timbolton

I have removed the really new members (Midnight_of_Parabal, SarzSkywalker, davefaulkner) who have been here about a week or so, just because they have no idea who we are tbh. Is that ok? I'll change straight away if not.

That is a list of all the people who take part in meets and/or actively take part in North forums. That correct, please say now if I have missed anyone.

Ok, part one of this process is -

2. Nominations

3. * Chapter Representative Lord-Ogli is automatically entered.

* Nominations are open for two weeks from morning of Monday 28/08 - evening of Monday 11/09. You have this weekend to have a think about who you may want in, and also if you would like to be entered.

* Please think carefully before you decide to nominate a person. Read the necessary posts in this thread about what a CR may be expected to do. I can repost in here if you want me to. CR position is important, you are looking after the people on here, and have to respect that.

* I only need one nomination for a person to be entered. A person cannot enter themself for elections, it has to be another North member. Remember, you do not need to nominate a person, but if you feel strongly that someone deserves to be CR, then please consult with them first (they may not be interested in the work), then go ahead and nominate.

* Nominations are to be sent to me via PM - use this link here to do so. Please state who you are nominating, and they'll be added to the election list.

* If people prefer it (and vote this via a post below please), I can get an independent vote counter involved too, probably a GSA, if you so wish. Let me know if you do.

* Once the nomination period is closed, I'll post the results in here, then we go to elections.

Thanks for taking the time to read, let's make this a smooth election :cool: :D

4. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    Have sent my PM :)

5. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    You're keen - trust a pilot to be the first to shoot! ;-p

6. go-away

go-away Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 21, 2003
    lol Gotta get that missile down the hole ;)

[image=http://www.geocities.com/zakskywalker/pictures/REBEL11.JPG]

Ah, hang on - just had the dates pointed out to me, so damn Death Star ain't in range yet. Ok, PM'd - Tim just consider it as if on Monday lol Save me having to do it again, duh!

7. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    Will do Caroline :)

For everyone else, PM me from Monday onwards, you have the weekend to think about the nominations, then start letting me know please.

8. jedidonkey

jedidonkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2006
    Just to say i have voted and will be back in the north west by 8th September

9. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    We'll all come up and have a meet at yours then ;) :p

10. jedi_master_booth

jedi_master_booth Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    My Have sent My PM and My Nomination for the role of North CR

11. edgejedi88

edgejedi88 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2005
    Its away!

Stay on target! [face_peace]
    [image=http://www.geocities.com/wermosguidetohuttese/Fonts_ArabicNumeralsPhoto.jpg]

(at least I know when Monday is....[face_whistling])

12. timbolton

Mar 14, 2003
    *** Nominations is now closed. I'll post who will be up for the FF-UK: North CR election tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. Then the nominees will get a week to post their "manifesto" and maybe have a small Q&A round where people can get to know where everyone stands. Thanks for everyone for taking part so far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.