main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

London, ON ***CR Vote***

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, Sep 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Rabellaka has been the only person that has expressed interest in running for CR and is well known to you all. Since this is a small group I am going to conduct an unconventional vote. If the majority abstains we will see if more candidates step forward in the coming weeks and London will be without a CR until a later date. If the majority opts for option #1 then we can figure out what happens !!! I would like you to PM me with your response.

#1 Do you vote for Rabellaka to become CR of London

or

#2 Do you abstain

Votes will be accepted no later than 12:00 noon, Friday Septeber 9th. If you have any questions or concerns please pm me.

Mike

2. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Hello Mike,
    Janet and I met and spoke yesterday - we figure that there is no point in me coming out of retirement to become CR again because it would most likely pass to her in May anyway when I leave London permanently; being here the full year and the fact that she has been around a long time makes her the best choice, and I don't think anyone else on the boards would mind if she took over the CR position.
    In essence, there no formality needed here so go ahead and paint her blue! She deserves it!
    Deb

3. General_Rieekan

General_Rieekan Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    this sounds like a really good idea to me as well! its the most logical choice i can see. congrats to Janet!

4. Rabellaka

Rabellaka Jedi Master star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    Thank you for your support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.