main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

TOR Crafting skills list update at main TOR site

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Onderon1, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008

Mods, if this needs to be redirected, please put this where it needs to go; I looked at the Rules thread, but I'm more familiar with the 'fic boards or Lit. [face_peace]

I was checking out TORWars earlier today, and found a very interesting link back to the TOR main site's crew skills page. Some more skills have been revealed (I'm highlighting below for those who don't want to be spoiled; here's the link to the crew skills page): http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

I'm a geek for this kind of stuff, since I loved the flexibility of the upgrade system in KOTOR II. :p NOTE: The below descriptions are the exact wording FROM the TOR site, NOT anything I put into my own words. I own none of this, Bioware and LFL do. [face_peace]

Gathering Skills:

Archaeology ? the ability to seek out imbued items like Lightsaber crystals and ancient artifacts

Bioanalysis ? the practice of collecting genetic material from creatures and plants

Scavenging ? the art of recovering useful materials and parts from old or damaged technology

Slicing ? a skill in accessing secured computer systems and lockboxes to acquire valuable data and rare schematics

Crafting Skills:

Armormech ? the ability to work with hard metals and electronic shielding to construct all types of personal armor

Armstech ? the skill of constructing blasters, blaster rifles and upgrades

Artifice ? the delicate work of constructing Jedi and Sith artifacts

Biochem ?the engineering of performance-enhancing chemical serums and biological implants

Cybertech ? the technical expertise to construct gadgets and components for Droids and high-tech armors

Synthweaving ? the art of creating lighter outfits and armors that are imbued with supernatural qualities

Mission Skills:

Diplomacy ? the art of conducting and managing negotiations

Investigation ? the skill of examining evidence and following clues to discover valuable secrets

Treasure Hunting ? the ability to track down and recover valuable items by investigating a series of clues

Underworld Trading ? expertise in the trading of illegal goods and services

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.