main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

TOR Crafting skills list update at main TOR site

Discussion in 'Games' started by Onderon1, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008

Mods, if this needs to be redirected, please put this where it needs to go; I looked at the Rules thread, but I'm more familiar with the 'fic boards or Lit. [face_peace]

I was checking out TORWars earlier today, and found a very interesting link back to the TOR main site's crew skills page. Some more skills have been revealed (I'm highlighting below for those who don't want to be spoiled; here's the link to the crew skills page): http://www.swtor.com/info/systems/crew-skills

I'm a geek for this kind of stuff, since I loved the flexibility of the upgrade system in KOTOR II. :p NOTE: The below descriptions are the exact wording FROM the TOR site, NOT anything I put into my own words. I own none of this, Bioware and LFL do. [face_peace]

[hl=black]Gathering Skills:

Archaeology ? the ability to seek out imbued items like Lightsaber crystals and ancient artifacts

Bioanalysis ? the practice of collecting genetic material from creatures and plants

Scavenging ? the art of recovering useful materials and parts from old or damaged technology

Slicing ? a skill in accessing secured computer systems and lockboxes to acquire valuable data and rare schematics

Crafting Skills:

Armormech ? the ability to work with hard metals and electronic shielding to construct all types of personal armor

Armstech ? the skill of constructing blasters, blaster rifles and upgrades

Artifice ? the delicate work of constructing Jedi and Sith artifacts

Biochem ?the engineering of performance-enhancing chemical serums and biological implants

Cybertech ? the technical expertise to construct gadgets and components for Droids and high-tech armors

Synthweaving ? the art of creating lighter outfits and armors that are imbued with supernatural qualities

Mission Skills:

Diplomacy ? the art of conducting and managing negotiations

Investigation ? the skill of examining evidence and following clues to discover valuable secrets

Treasure Hunting ? the ability to track down and recover valuable items by investigating a series of clues

Underworld Trading ? expertise in the trading of illegal goods and services[/hl]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.