main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Crash Course- Repost (Action/Adventure Non-JA OC) *completed* 6/15

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lilith Demodae, Jan 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lilith Demodae

Lilith Demodae Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 1, 1999
    Kitara -- Welcome back.

Leona -- Most men have moments of sanity, rare though they may be. :D

The party was in still in full swing when Roble and I came out of his office and walked across the warehouse floor. We strode past long rows of comfortable bunks, each pair of beds with a trunk and a small closet to either side. Some of the beds were made up, some not, and some were empty, waiting for friends or other visitors to claim them for a night or two. Since this sector of Coruscant was just south of the northern tropic line, there were no heating units to be seen anywhere, but there were plenty of personal cooling units for those who had fur or were otherwise uncomfortable with how high the temperature could occasionally climb.

Casting my eyes around the crowd that had gathered at the far end of the floor, I took a quick head count, mentally ticking faces off a rollcall list. It appeared that most everyone was there. That made sense, since Roble had called for a lockdown in the face of rising hostilities. I knew several of the boys would be glad of the opportunity to simply sit around all day and tinker with their rides for a week or so. Since I didn't have a ride, a long story I won't go into just now, and our entertainment modules for my computer system were crude to say the least, I knew that I was going to end up being terribly bored if I couldn't find something to keep me occupied.

When I reached the edge of the crowd it didn't part for me. Rather, Frank, standing nearest to me, lifted me right off my feet and handed me to Chaser, who handed me off to Bait, who handed me off in turn. In a manner not unlike what had happened when I arrived, I made my way toward the focus of the celebration.

"Slicer coming through!"

I rolled my eyes, and giggled and kicked uncontrollably when one of the triplets hit a tickle spot, but other than that I didn't protest the treatment. It was pretty typical. We were more like a family than anything else, and this was just one more proof of that. I was finally put back on my own feet in front a long table visibly sagging under the weight of the foodstuffs my computer skills had helped get for us. There were sliced meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, breads, even nutri-wafers, ration bars, and food capsules for the few who preferred those. It made me flush with pride. I had made this possible for my family. I wasn't the only one who had been involved, but I'd had a significant part in it, and that felt wonderful.

"Eat up, Crash."

I grabbed a muja fruit off the nearest plate and meandered slowly through the crowd, chatting here and there with everyone I passed, since I wasn't tall enough to see anyone I might want to seek out. Eventually I passed within hearing range of Bulldog and recognized that he was telling, or most likely re-telling, the story of what I'd done, so I pushed and wormed my way in the direction of his voice until I emerged from the crowd. Standing around Bulldog were Mason, Shael, Roble, Sloan, and one of the triplets, I'm not sure which because I could never tell them apart. Bulldog was weaving his hand back and forth, showing our reckless, frantic course through traffic.

"She triple tapped me and off we went," he was saying. "She'd already passed me the chip by then. Stuffed it right down in my boot. Anyway, we're dodging and weaving, but the pig's still staying with us, actually making up distance."

"They've really souped up those pursuit units," Sloan interjected. "Probably ?cuz we're always out running them."

"Yeah," Bulldog agreed, grudging admiration in his voice. "Then, Crash?hiya, Crash?well, she points up ahead, and what do I see, but another swoop. And it ain't got no markings on it at all and the driver ain't got no colors on, but I still don't like it. Crash, she kicks me in the leg, reminding me what it is I got jammed down in my boot," Bulldog said confidingly to Mason, "and so I move closer. Then, a

2. Frostfyre

Frostfyre Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 25, 1999
    Hooray! It's back! Tell your friends, tell everyone.

I love this story, Lilith, I really do. I shall have to endeavor to rustle up some new readers!

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    LOO! Love how Mason easily picks up the storytelling, how quickly she notices he mimics Bulldog and Shael's reaction to the description of what happened. Especially from angry/frightened that she'd put herself in such a dangerous postiion and then angryjealous over what she said. LOL!! It tickles me that Crash would immediately take it on herself to set Mason up with a female... why do we do such things??? Of course she got the right idea about who though. :D :D

4. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Frosty-- Good to have you back around! Ah, *blush* Thanks.

Leona-- I don't know, but it seems to be a universal female trait.

As soon as the door was closed behind us I began to wonder if this had been such a hot idea. Shael's whole posture was wrong. He was torqued up tighter than I had imagined and proved it by grabbing my shoulders and giving me a shake violent enough to rattle my teeth. "Don't you ever do anything that stupid ever again!"

A verbal confrontation I'd been prepared for, but a physical one surprised me. Shael had never before so much as raised a hand in my direction, so it shocked me and I jerked myself out of his grip. Intellectually, I understood where his anger was coming from and why he was venting it at me, but at that moment neither of us was working off intellect. The spark of Shael's anger, coupled with his unexpected violence, had ignited my own temper.

"Don't you raise your voice to me like that," I snapped back at him in heated tones. "I did what I had to do for the gang. It turned out fine, but even if it hadn't, I still wouldn't change the decisions I made."

"You are not a stunt rider, Crash. You are not one of our warriors. Kriff, you're not even one of our better drivers. How could you even think about doing something like that?" Shael tried to take hold of my arm again, but I stepped away, my smaller size giving me an advantage as I dodged around a chair to place the room's small table between us.

"How can you stand there," I was furious, unreasonably so, and wished desperately for something heavy to throw at him, but there wasn't anything within my reach, "and tell me not to do whatever I have to do to keep us strong?"

"Crash." Placing one hand on the table, Shael leaned over it, reaching out to me. He was half-way pleading now. "Chenowyth, I care about you very much. I don't want anything to happen-"

"Oh, stuff it up your exhaust pipe!" I snarled before he could even finish. In typical male fashion, Shael couldn't handle the thought of a woman, specifically his woman, in any sort of danger. Unfortunately for him, there is very little that vexes me more.

"If I were Nash or Reeabok you wouldn't be coddling me like this."

"When you can fight or fly like Nash or Reeabok, I'll stop worrying about you pulling stunts like that." Shael's finger jabbed out in the general direction of the street.

"Well, barbarian-boy, until you're ready to accept evolution and apologize for your primitive, chest-thumping behavior, don't bother talking to me at all!" I darted out the door, mad enough to slash and burn the first vulnerable system I encountered. Behind me, before the door swung shut and cut off the sound, I heard the thump and clatter of a body lunging across the table and encountering only chairs, followed quickly by emphatic expletives. Shael had probably hurt himself trying to catch me, but just then I didn't care in the least.

Stalking across the main floor, I plotted a course straight for the sound setup sitting in the corner. I needed to expend some energy before I started a fight, be it physical, verbal, or electronic. Standing in front of the machine, I selected one of the faster play lists and jabbed at the start button. Nothing happened. Repressing a scream of rage, I flicked the sound knob, slapped the side of the monitor, and gave the base a swift kick. Something inside coughed, the speakers all around the warehouse boomed to vibrating life and I literally pounced on the nearest guy. It was Sloan.

I don't just read body language, I speak it too, and Sloan could see what was plain on my face. "Fight?"

"Shut up and dance with me." I jerked him out into the closest open space and danced. It wasn't graceful. It wasn't art, but it expended energy and very shortly everyone else was out there with me. The song changed and so did my partner, and I just didn't care. As long as the music throbbed and my partner did

5. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    I'm glad to see Crash unleashing her anger by dancing then by fighting with Shael. Smart girl! Although a not so smart Shael...

Mason can dance too?!?! Now that's a dream in itself! :)

6. Jedi_Nifet

Jedi_Nifet Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 8, 2002
    Well, three days of no reading fanfics (who said exams were fun?), and I finally came over to this story. Rumors and recomendations made their work. *Winks at some familiar people*

And I don't regret spending some part of the night reading this. Fantastic story!

7. Tanith

Tanith Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2003
    Great way to work of anger Crash - even better when your partner is tall, hunky and can dance too ;)

8. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Mouse -- Dreams can come true. :)

Jedi_Nifet -- Welcome, thank you, and I hope you did well on your exams.

Tanith -- That certainly doesn't hurt. ;)

Racing engines, and the simulated noon that streamed through the holes we'd cut in the roof of our subterranean home, woke me from my exhausted slumber. I rubbed stupidly at my eyes and then weighed my options. Food or shower?

My stomach had long since given up on waking me for feeding, my mouth felt cottony and my body was stale and itchy. I sat up, pushing aside the blanket someone had draped across me, and my feet flinched away from contact with the cold permacrete floor. That same courteous someone had removed my boots for me.

I heaved myself to a standing position and both my stomach and my legs immediately protested. The hollow gurgle was insistent, but the aching muscles that were barely holding me up demanded the application of lots of hot water very soon. //Shower first,// I decided.

I snatched up a fresh set of clothing from my closet and stepped around the privacy screen set up around the small section of bunks set aside for the females in the gang. Heading straight for the showers, I avoided anyone who looked the least bit cheerful. I'll tell you right now that hung-over Togorians have been favorably compared to my general disposition after an all-nighter. With that in mind, it's not terribly surprising that no one spoke to me, or in any other way delayed my shower.

After a good twenty minute long application of hot water, I began to feel vaguely human again. My legs were merely tired instead of rebellious and I no longer felt dusty, gritty, or sweaty. All in all, it was a vast improvement over my previous condition.

I toweled off and changed into the sweat pants and shirt that I had brought with me, then went looking for someone to help me comb out my long, dark hair. That was the one drawback of leaving it so long, it sort of required help to keep it moderately presentable.

Usually, I would just have had Shael do the honors, but I was still mad at him, mostly because he hadn't apologized yet, and that meant looking for someone else. The triplets would most likely smash their own swoops for me if I were to ask, but I wasn't in a good enough mood to put up with gratuitous fawning and ridiculous compliments. I'd once made the mistake of asking Reeabok to help me. Part way through I had vowed to just shave all my hair right off and wear it in a crewcut before asking her again. I didn't want to bother anyone who was eating (nothing is nastier than getting food in your hair right after you've washed it), and I certainly didn't want to ask any of the guys that had their rides half disassembled. That left mighty few people.

"Mason." With years of practice under my belt, making myself heard over the various noises in the warehouse without having to scream was easy enough, but the man didn't raise his head from where he was partially bent over Bulldog's exposed fuel injector. He had his hands in his pockets, meaning that they were clean since no one in their right mind puts dirty, greasy hands in their jacket pockets, and was obviously deep in discussion of possible modifications and their various strengths and weaknesses. That didn't help me get my waist-length hair untangled, though.

"Mason!" When he still didn't respond, I moved forward once again to close the distance. Maybe he just wasn't paying any attention. "Hey, Lord of the Dance. Mason. Coruscant to Mason Cade, please come in."

Finally, Bulldog nudged him and pointed in my direction. Mason looked up at me and I crooked a finger at him, indicating my desire for his company. //Some men are just too absorbed in the mechanics of their swoops. There are other things in life than exhaust manifolds and fuel injectors//

"Crash?" Mason asked when he got close enough for conversational tones to carry the distance.

"Wou

9. Jedi_Nifet

Feb 8, 2002
    Now, I think I have a fairly good idea of what he's been doing to keep him so preoccupied - speaking to either a particular tall brown-eyed Jedi Master or a particular small green Jedi Master. ;) :D

My exams went okay, thanks.

10. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Arrghh... arguements always have the way of turning bad things worse. Can't blame Crash for getting upset. Hard not to get defensive when confronted like that, though I must give Shael props for trying to reign in his own temper and Crash for deciding to dance her energy off.

Hmm, I remembering being quite worried that Crash grabbed Mason for a dance just as Shael was coming her way... that was until the descriptions of Mason dancing. :D :D Good thing Mason has the stamina he has... on the dance floor all night. Certainly brought a smile to my face.

I'm sure I'd said it before but there's something almost romantic about having a guy comb long hair... or maybe it's just that it's Mason, but what I wouldn't give to be Crash right then. LOL! Grrr... Mason, you should have heard both Crash and Death calling you without having to be nudged... if that doesn't give things away nothing will!!

Superb posts Lil!!

11. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Hey Lilith! Sorry I didn't post on the last one but never fear. I'm still reading :D Mmmmmmmm I wanna dance with him next!!! But I'm afraid I don't have the stamina that they do....ahh well. I suspect Crash has long hair just so that she can find cute guys to comb it out for her ;)

12. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Sorry, no comments this morning. I have a job interview this afternoon and I'm stressing about it already.

When Mason rejoined us, he had a half smile tugging at the side of his mouth and his posture and the slight bounce to his graceful step confirmed my earlier guess. Roble must have told him he was a probationary member of the Horsemen. My thoughts snagged as I considered his easy movements and I frowned. The man wasn't exactly moving like he had spent the better part of six hours dancing last night. In fact, he had a disgusting amount of energy, and that only made me grumpier.

It wasn't fair!

I didn't go to our resident healer, nicknamed Doc for some inexplicable reason, for a painkiller for my legs. Drugs of any sort, but especially medical drugs, were hideously expensive and you just can't trust the black market stuff. So I stretched a little and then didn't use them for the rest of the day.

I let the triplets be my legs.

I don't know if anyone has the full story on the triplets. I sure don't. They're so alike that they could have been stamped out of a mold. Tall, fair of skin, hair and eye, and built along the lines of construction droids, the triplets were all too nice, too eager to please to be wanted by the cops or to have been tossed out of school. Phyl, Gil, and Bil, or just 'hey, boys' for short, had sort of drifted into the gang a couple of years after I joined and nobody had bothered to question why.

Whatever their history, the triplets were impossible to dislike and they hurried back and forth all afternoon doing my bidding. I only ran into problems when I forgot who I was dealing with and tried to send them on separate errands. Those three boys can't seem to keep anything straight if they aren't together.

I first upgraded the some of our computer hardware systems with bits and pieces I'd managed to scrounge recently. Then, I beefed up the security programs. When that was done, I started actively looking for something to keep me occupied. Being unwilling to use my legs any more than absolutely necessary limited my choices, though. Finally, I had the boys carry me over to the sound setup to see if I couldn't figure out what the kriff was wrong with the blasted thing.

While I sat and stared at the exposed guts of wiring and components, I thought about Mason and the mystery he represented. The man seemed to tell as much truth as he possibly could, but never all of it. He wanted into a gang, and it now certainly looked like he was going to get his wish. I was sponsoring him and Roble had okayed it. So long as he didn't do anything stupid, it would be no time at all before he got his jacket. I vaguely wondered what he was going to do with all the food back at his apartment. Mason danced, bowed, spoke well, rode well, healed quickly, was unfailingly polite. I was pretty sure that I had all the pieces to the puzzle, but for the life of me I could not see how they fit together or what picture they might form. I needed one good, solid clue that would tie the others together.

"Crash," a familiar voice jerked me out of my thoughts and I began to poke and prod around inside the main control box much more energetically. I didn't need to turn around to see who it was, and I had no intention of facing him until I heard what I wanted to hear. "I need to talk to you."

"Unless you're here to apologize, don't bother."

"Crash, will you just listen to me?"

I noticed right away that he didn't answer me. Would it really have been so hard to say 'I'm sorry for being an unthinking jerk' or 'I'm sorry for thinking you couldn't pull your own weight in the gang'? Since that wasn't what he was saying, though, I ignored him and went right on poking through the innards of the sound setup.

"Crash, will you at least turn and look at me?" I also ignored the note of pleading in his voice.

"Only if you're ready to apologize. If you aren't, then we have nothing more to say."

"Crash!" That was it. If

13. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    First off, I do hope the job interview went well for you.

Gotta chuckle at Crash for feeling grumpier that Mason had so much energy... the man's definitely a morning person, Jedi or not! Loved her going thru the pieces of the puzzle but not knowing how they fit together. I do think that had Sael not broken her concentration at that moment she would have figured it out right then. I can feel for Crash's wanting to feel uselful in the gang... poor girl.

14. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    AGood luck on the job interview :)

15. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    The interview went great, but I won't know for a little while yet if I get the job or not. *sigh*

Sleep can be a healing balm, gently washing away our cares. I read that once. I usually believe the pretty wording when the memory of it follows along on the vapor trail of other thoughts, but this time there were the crusted, salty remains of tears streaking my cheeks to remind me of the continuing fight with Shael. I could only sigh when my eyes blinked open in the morning and refused to close again in sleep.

For a short while, just laying there, staring at the bottom of Nashraak's bunk and feeling sorry for myself seemed like a better alternative than actually getting up and staring at a wall somewhere with nothing to do. We were still in lockdown and, with the exception of small, hand-picked patrols that Roble sent out to check on things, no one was going anywhere, myself included.

I got up and paced around the bunks Nash and I shared, Ishtari's, and the special double-wide, extra-long one that was Reeabok's, trying to find answers. Everything had changed two days ago. I'd actually been sent out without a dozen escort riders and I'd done the job my family needed me to do. I'd pulled a stunt no one would have thought I could or would do, unless dared. I'd met a nice guy who had me more confused than anything else in my entire life. Shael had been shot at and now we were fighting.

Oh, we'd had fights before, but not like this. Shael had never been so overprotective of me before. He'd been possessive, and jealous, and hovering, but he'd never been the chest thumping kind. Of course, my own behavior hadn't exactly been normal either. Teasing was one thing, and yelling was fairly common, but refusing to talk to him, to let him explain? I wrapped my arms around myself, then lashed out in frustration, kicking Reeabok's bunk and gaining only a stubbed toe for my efforts.

Cursing to myself, at myself, I collapsed back onto my own bed and was mad. I was mad at myself for not being able to decide what to do. I was mad at Shael for making me this way, and I was mad at Mason for ... why was I mad at Mason? I pushed the thought away with an angry shake of my head. Just one more reason to be mad.

A black-striped, dark grey tail curled down from the bunk above me and twitched about in an attention-getting manner. Nash was very courteous about not startling people. After a suitable interval, her furred expression and whiskered muzzle replaced her tail and she gazed at me through slitted yellow-green eyes. Her whiskers arched at me and she sniffed.

"Cuff your mate and then let him apologize," she said slowly in her carefully pronounced Basic. "The tension does no one any good and is not helpful to the forced confinement."

A grimace found its way to my face and I sighed. It wasn't as if I didn't know that. And Nash had an advantage in dealing with men. For her race, the feline-like Trianii, women were socially and physically superior to their men, and any man who behaved badly was cuffed by either friend, family or mate and brought back to 'proper' behavior. It would prove impossible for me to explain to my fuzzy friend just why I couldn't do that. Human men didn't respond well to things like that. Nash was right, though, I had to do something about the situation before it got any worse. And after a shower to wake me up fully, I would give it a go.

Events conspired against me and Shael getting back together immediately. A Jedi would have said that it was the will of the Force. I just call it bad timing and worse luck.

As I was walking back to my bunk from the refreshers, a tall, lean red-head strode out of Death's office. Even without the long mop of fiery red hair, there was no mistaking that purposeful stride, even when it was being used for an aimless amble, or that straight spine. Ishtari was back.

I shouted and waved at her and I could see her smile light up her face. I immediately looked around for Mason.

16. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    Whooohoo! She finally figured it out :D took her long enough didn't it? ;) Glad you're interview went so well! Hope you got the job!

17. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Hi Lilith,

Excellent, excellent story. I'd always meant to read it (thought the title was intriguing and I've seen a couple of your vignettes before), but I never had a chance due to evil DRL. I'm SO glad I finally made the time to read this.

What a wonderfully original idea and take on the GFFA. Your descriptions are incredible, and the characters are beautifully drawn. I love how you've taken the Star Wars universe and filled it with completely believable original characters.

Amazing work - you've got a dedicated new reader. :)

Cheers,

Shaindl

EDIT: I hope your job interview went well and you get the outcome you want! :)

18. Jedi_Nifet

Feb 8, 2002
    Crash on her way :D Wonder how Mason is going to respond, and what she's going to do about it.

19. Healer_Leona

Jul 7, 2000
    Love getting into Crash's mind again... all the thoughts and concerns so well written and laid bare... also Nash's simple suggestionsc "Cuff your mate and then let him apologize,". Now had Crash not realized what Mason was I would have worried. It was very obivious in both Mason and Ishtari's reaction to each other.

Fabbo post!

20. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Layren -- We see what we expect to see. :)

Shaindl -- Welcome and thank you. I enjoy working in the parts of the GFFA that have been left unexplored. There's so much to discover there.

Leona -- Lol. It's only painfully obvious to those who are paying attention.

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah." Ishtari wasn't nearly as gentle with the comb as Mason had been, but she got the job done and was even willing to braid the black mass back for me while she was at it. "Turns out the little scamp is just brimming over with midichlorians. Anyway, the Council tested her and granted her entrance, but she'd decided she didn't want to stay with the 'mean, stuffy people'. Her parents asked me to come talk to her. I did. She decided that she wanted to learn to do all the fun things cousin Ishtari could do and stayed after all. So, tell me about the tall, handsome man over there talking to Bulldog."

"Mason Cade," I said. I didn't bother to try and hide my expression, or keep any shading of tone from my voice. Ishtari would just sense my emotions anyway, so there was no point, and I refused to lie in any way shape or form to a Jedi, ex or otherwise. "I sorta switched to his ride during a police pursuit. He was looking for a gang and I had one that might let him in. Death's got him on probation, but I don't expect that to last long. Everybody likes him."

"Can't imagine why," Ishtari murmured in a droll tone. Knowing what I knew, I could follow her thoughts almost exactly. Jedi had ways of being persuasive, though I hadn't ever seen Mason make one of the tell-tale hand gestures that seemed necessary to 'influence' someone. "He's cute. I wonder if he's got a girlfriend?"

"Don't think so." I glanced over my shoulder as the amazonian woman tied off my braid. "Reeabok was ecstatic to find someone so tall to dance with, but he's not really her type. He shaves too often. Nash was impressed by his stamina and agility, but Nash isn't in the market for a boyfriend. I think he's fair game."

"If I didn't know better, Crash, I'd say that you had your eye on him."

"I'm his sponsor, Red. I do have my eye on him. I don't want him to screw up and ruin my perfect record," I told her.

"I've also noticed some of the looks our dearest War has been shooting at him. Crash, Shael wouldn't just happen to be a bit jealous, would he?"

I grinned slyly at her, then assumed an innocent air. "Jealous? Whatever would he have to be jealous about?" I sobered and let her see the unhappiness on my face. "We are having a few problems at the moment, but only because he's being a total barbarian."

"Ahhh," was her wise reply. "Complete with the 'me male, me protector' routine?"

"That's the one." I nodded ruefully. "It's not like he hasn't done stupider things than jumping onto the back of another ride with no warning to the driver. He's just all up in a snit because I did it without a proper safety net and spotter."

"He'll get over it or find another girl," Ishtari stated matter-of-factly.

"Thanks, Red. For the braiding and the talk."

"No prob." She shrugged. "It's part of the job description."

I smiled at her and then headed straight for Mason. It was time to get a few of my questions answered.

"I need to speak with you, Mason." His head came up from a close examination of Bulldog's accelerator and the Jedi turned a curious expression my way.

"What can I do for you, Crash?"

"Come talk to me." Not waiting for him to protest that he was helping Bulldog, I grabbed ahold of his shirt and pulled. He was forced to rise and follow or sacrifice the shirt. "I'll let him come out and play some more later," I told Bulldog, as I hauled a partially worried, mildly amused Mason off to a private room.

"Just go with her, man," Bulldog advised. "The sponsor is always right."

And Mason went with me meekly enough until we entered one of the sound proofed rooms.

21. Shaindl

Jun 18, 2002
    **nods/salivates in serious appreciation of the idea of Qui-Gon in leather**

Marvelous, Lilith. I love how he gave up his identity to Crash, and her agreeing to help him because of Shael. Fantastic post - can't wait for more!

Shaindl

22. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    He doesn;t have a beard yet?

23. Lilith Demodae

Oct 1, 1999
    Ummm, no, he doesn't.

I found these and used them as a sort of .... inspiration.

(lack of decent piccies here)

Hmmm. That didn't work so well. Let me just give you the links. Here and here

24. Shaindl

Jun 18, 2002
    Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that if you click on the links, they don't work, but if you click and drag them up to your address bar, they work fine.

Nice pics, Lilith. Very nice - easy to see how you were inspired. ;)

Cheers,

Shaindl

25. Tanith

Tanith Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2003
    Yay - it's Qui-Gon. Got to admit, I wasn't sure if it was going to be Qui or Obi (not having read this before) - all of the clean shaven comments threw me.

I'll second Shaindl's comment - VERY nice pictures of Liam [face_love] [face_love]

I'm glad that Qui has opened up to Crash and told her the truth.
    Even better - that Crash was able to shake off the jedi mind trick [face_laugh] - she must have an extremely strong mind and personality to do that. Good on her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.