main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crashdown - the Roswell TV Series Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    I admit it, I fell in love with this teen-angst filled show of aliens, star-crossed lovers, and mysterious handprints.

Only on for 3 seasons, ROSWELL had a staunch following that found a new home on UPN for the final season after being dumped from WB.

Come in here to discuss the conspiracies, romances, angst, and heart-wrenching stories that made ROSWELL such a great and enduring television series.

2. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    hey padmeleiajaina!! i loved roswell. i didn't get to see the last season but i did read the books. they were pretty good but way different then the show

3. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    The last season's now available on DVD, you can always rent them to catch up :) We get to see a lot of gratuitous Max without his shirt moments in season 3 :p

4. Jesina_Dreis

Jesina_Dreis Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 2004
    I liked Roswell a lot. I didn't see the series in it's entirety, but... it was a nice twist on the teen drama thing.

5. jediknightleia

jediknightleia Jedi Grand Master star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    i did see some of the last season. was it only me or did anybody else think that it was dumb of jesse to stay back and wait for isabel to come back from mexico? if thats where they all ran off to?

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    You kinda had to see the whole rest of the season. Jesse seriously freaked out when he learned that Isabelle was an alien. She basically let him go to live a normal life because she was unwilling to allow him to give up everything he worked so hard for in his life (he was offered a $300,000 a year job in Boston.)

He did love her, but he did seem pretty happy for an out to the madness which was her life.

7. JediKink

JediKink Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    Is any one willing to do me a favor?

If so here it is:

Could anyone who has the DVDs of the final 2 seasons look for the name Kasey Kasper in the credits.

If anyone finds it, please let me know and if your a huge fan of the series I might be able to give you a surprise.

Maybe...

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.