main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Crashland

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by sword_of_raditz, Nov 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    From the maker of The Imperial Death Star and The Banished Jedi comes,

CRASHLAND

Story:

It is a time of civil war. The Imperials, suspicious of Rebel traitors, has falsly arrested over hundreds of people who were currently on the planet Tatooine at the time. For whatever reason, they are sent to the Silver Abyss, an Imperial ship that is carrying prisioners to the Imperial stronghold of Coruscant for trial. The Rebels, intend on stopping such a disaster based on them, make an attack on the ship. In a desperate attempt of escape, the Silver Abyss veers suddenly to the right. Way of course, they find themselves being sucked into a Black Hole! When they are spewed out, a distant green planet is spotted. Now in the furthest reaches of space, far from civilization, the Silver Abyss attempts for a crashlanding. However, one of the main engines gives way, and the crashlanding becomes more of a crash. With a loud explosion, the Silver Abyss rams into the ground. Few survive the crash, and of them only about four Imperials. Now with the tables turned on them, the Imperials are slain by the survivors. Now, the few survivors of the crash find themselves far beyond the land where no man has stepped on before...

Of Placement in Time:

This story in general takes place shortly after the first Death Star is destroyed. Enraged, the Imperials make a series of arrests of any suspected people. The RPG will begin moments before the Rebel ambush on the Silver Abyss.

Character Sheets Requirements:

Name:
    Eye Color:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Previous Occupation:
    Reason of Imperial Suspection:
    History:

My Sheet:

Name: Jun Kirai
    Hair Color: Brown
    Eye Color: Purplish-Blue
    Appearance: Only minorly tall, Jun wears a ruby tunic overcoated by a brown overtunic.
    Personality: Cynical, slightly aloof, realistic, suspicious, sometimes shady
    Previous Occupation: Bounty Hunter
    Reason of Imperial Suspection: None. Has killed many Imperials, so the Empire was glad for the chance to kill Jun.
    History: Jun was born on a remote planet. He wasn't the richest, and especially so after a thief killed his parents in a murder-gone-wrong. His two brothers, Azoku and Solin, fled with Jun. At the local village, the three split up and never saw each other again. Jun went into the service of, oddly enough, a thief named Huaned. Huaned taught Jun all his techniques, but Jun grew tired of Huaned, and challenged him to a duel. It was a long fight. Forever haunted by the duel, he remembers every moment of Huaned's last minutes. When Jun finally killed Huaned, the thief had strength enough left to leave a scar on Jun's upper right arm. Then Huaned perished. Now a self-proclaimed bounty hunter, Jun is known for his excellent jobs. Every time the subject was killed, each with Jun's trademark wound: they all had cuts on their upper arm. In a tavern on Tatooine on a bounty, he was suddenly stormed by Imperials. He knew he had lost and didn't resist. Well, for the most part. He took down nineteen Imperial troops before he was arrested, and the local force was so embarrased and enraged the sent him to Coruscant for a mock trial. So, it was for Jun's good the plane crashed, although Jun still thinks he's dead anyway around.

Needed Amount:
    We need at least four other players to start.

Other:
    Need help? Pm me!

Thank you, hope to see you join soon!

2. darthmall1-0

darthmall1-0 Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2005
    am i aloud to put this as my carichter sheet

name:darth vader(with out the suit)
    you know the rest

3. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    Sorry, no. Darth Vader was not present on the ill-fated prisioner ferry of the Silver Abyss, and even if you were, "you know the rest" would not suffice, sorry.:(

4. sword_of_raditz

Jun 2, 2005
    Nobody wishes to join?

5. Blaise_Marik

Blaise_Marik Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    [face_monkey] Is the game open still?
    Anyone want to play?

6. kiskolou

kiskolou Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 23, 2005
    i would,if i could

7. Beyd

Beyd Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2005
    May I still join?

8. ZEAL92

ZEAL92 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 23, 2006
    well i'm putting my junk in.
    Name: Reven Wild Feather
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Green
    Appearance: Short with black hair and hunter green eyes. With a medium sized nose and sharp eyes. People say when he looks you deep in the eyes, some say he stares into your soul, and often creeps people into telling things they wouldn't have normally told
    Personality: Dark and sinister Reven seems far too evil to be a child, but this is all a facade to seem tougher. Deep down he's a loving child that never trusted anyone.
    Previous Occupation: Orphin
    Reason of Imperial Suspection: Had an orange light-saber on him
    History: At age 8 Reven suddenly found himself without many memeories. He trained himself to use the light-saber he has, but has no real skill compared to anyone with training but can handle himself against anything (non-humanoid) he runs into.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.