main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Crazy fan-film stunts

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by tenacious_dee, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Nah sorry Ive never needed to use that sort of gear before... not myself anyway. Shop around.

2. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    tenacious_dee obviously has trouble reading who posts a message, and seems to be unable to grasp that my reply was sarcastic also.......

Duh!

DS

3. tenacious_dee

tenacious_dee Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    ooh! you got me Soup.

4. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Ok just for the record my first line in the post was also sarcastic but at the same time true. :)

5. Darth_Soup

Darth_Soup Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    Who got who? I was just pointing out the obvious, as you plainly missed it....

DS

6. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    god this is gettin good

7. Saintheart

Saintheart Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 16, 2000
    I think my thermometer's about to hit the old century. :D

Dee, seriously man, good luck with "Path of Darkness", but can you post a script...or a larger concept...or something? I haven't been here long myself, but folks seemed pretty nice to me because (IMHHO) I was pretty open about my idea, the concept, where I was shooting, the whole thing. I still am. I don't think that's hyping a movie; I freely admit I'm new at this and some of the ideas we've got may or may not work. Posts about "Path of Darkness" to date seem to have been...well...secretive, to my thinking.

8. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Hang onto your hats, tis not over yet!

9. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    *hangs onto his hat because this is very close to being over...*

Calm down.. In future if u want to stress that your being sarcastic, finish the sentance with [/sarcasm] or somethin, It would save confusion & possible mis-interpretations..

S_O_E & SK, if you luv reading flames, do just that... dont fan them with these '1 liners' that cant possibly help the situation.
    And if you just cant help ureself I suggest going to the ut2k3 forums where flaming is an every day occurance. Just try to keep it down to the bare minimum in here..

10. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Actually my last few posts where more constructive then anything except for the last one of course. My bad.

11. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    hey stinky... this is a civilian question so dont see it as a bad thingo.. but are you a mod for these boards?

12. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    Mod? No not really, I'm more of a 'mod' or RSA's assistant essentially. CR = City rep, An elected representative of this, our fair city.

In effect I keep this board tidy and bring things to the attention of our RSA (Shara) that needs to be . Under the term 'tidy' I mean, the removal/prevention of spam, the lockage & deletion of threads gone bad etc etc..

None of which are done by me, I do not have the administrative power to do such things alone. But I usually consult with a higher power or the forum members themselves before I make any kind of decision to post something that affects this forum or its users..

As for the suggestions I make.. They are out of enjoyment of reading these boards without having to weed through useless cr*p and flames.. All of which can lead to eventual locking of a thread if it continues too far.. Something I don't want to do unless it is necessary..

You may hear older forum members refer to past incidents. A referral to a time in our city's history that I will not go into details about. It's something I want to avoid happening again in the future.

Soz, long reply and most ppl probably will skip it.. A long-winded answer for your short question.. the short answer is: no, I am not an admin, but a neutral guide to enjoying our boards together.

13. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    "Like sand through the hourglass so are the days of our lives..." And all that, right Stinky... :D

14. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    can someone either PM or email the history of these boards :D

15. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Shadow, just check back through the threads. All the threads should be there still, various comments have been deleted though.

16. Stinky_jawa

Dec 7, 2000
    "Like sand through the hourglass so are the days of our lives..."

hahaha, plz tell me you dont watch that dribble? ;) (that the one that this kid is actually a doll or something?)

17. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    well i been here for more than a year now and i seen some awsome arguments :D

18. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    nuff said... we really don't want or need games of Kick the Rancor.

19. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Since I've been here from the start, perhaps I could post a relatively brief history of the WA forum without going in to details about the dark times. Just to appease the curiosity of newer members who might be interested to know how it started.

20. tenacious_dee

tenacious_dee Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2002
    could we get back to the topic here people?

21. Shadow_of_Evil

Nov 18, 2001
    soniel please continue... i wanna learn the ways of the boards and become a MODlike my father,,,, oh wait,, he aint even a member

22. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Jawa: "hahaha, plz tell me you dont watch that dribble? (that the one that this kid is actually a doll or something?)"

No, I don't watch Days of our Lives (which is what I was quoting) but I do watch Passions (which is the one with the kid/doll). Well, I haven't actually watched Passions for a couple of weeks now, haven't had the time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.