New Hamp Crazy, I just found out this forum was here.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth-Jaguar, May 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'm from NH and posted at the Boston forum a little because I thought they combined the NH board with the Boston one due to the old NH board not being used much. I never thought they'd make a new one. Guess I gotta pay attention more.
  2. Sabaccs_luck Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Where abouts you from?
  3. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight

star 5
  4. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Welcome Darth-Jaguar,

We are glad you stop by and your more than welcome anytime. I am the CR for the Manchester NH FF. If I can be of any help to you ever, just let me know.

We are also home of the Manchester Mandalorian which is the only offical Star Wars fan club now in NH. Any time you like to stop by for one of our meeting just let us know. We meet once a month in Manchester at a great store called the Cantina. It is a Star Wars Excl. store. WALL to WALL!! You should check it out.

Again, welcome if you need anything let us know. Your free to add to the boards w/ posting. We just ask that you follow ALL the same rules as at FF main pages. We keep it CLEAN, fun and besides that.....???? :) lol

Enjoy,
    SeeYa!
    TK
  5. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight

star 5
    Is that SW store the same one that used to be a comic book store in downtown Manchester? I remember going to a comic book store years ago in downtown Manchester that used to have some SW collectibles. I think they even had a Millennium Falcon model hanging from the ceiling.
  6. Rotag21 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    LOL!! :)

NO, sorry this one is Bigger & better. That comic store is still there. But this store is just for us SW nuts.

Here's the address & # for you.

Cantina
    225 Laurel St.
    Manchester NH 03103
    swcantina.com
    603-626-5223

If you go check out the site you can see some stuff on the store & the club.

SeeYa!!
    TK
  7. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Knight

star 5
    I'll have to visit the store some time. I'm surprised that comic book store is still there because I haven't been there in at least 15 years.
  8. RikSMaximus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Unfortunately, the store formerly known as THE COMIC STORE lost their lease, and now their inventory has been consolidated to a sister shop (by the same name) in Nashua. I'm relatively confident that aside from Newbury Comics, the only relative shops in Manchester are:

CANTINA - All things STAR WARS
    HAMMERs - Mostly MAGIC - THE GATHERING
    DOUBLE MIDNIGHT - General comics and collectibles

Rik

P.S: If you can make the next MANCHESTER MANDALORIAN meet, it's Sunday, June 6th at 1:00 PM at the CANTINA. You can get directions from the link below (click "COORDINATES"). Hope to see ya there!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.