main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Crazy Mike's Collecting News. Summer 2004

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by CrazyMike, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    DAMN IT! Dain that Zellers in in Cloverdale MAll IN ETOBICOKE the Missisauga border is about .5 k west.

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    No problem my boy, if things dont work out I will mail it to you. If you have access to a car maybe you can come out and see your old man !!!

3. Dain_Bramage

Dain_Bramage Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2002
    Duker,

Forgive me as I am a Markham dweller. I don't know the West side and the boundaries. To me, Mississauga is Playdium, Square One and Krispy Kreme...that's about it. That's the extent of knowledge of the West side.

Dad, please don't tell me you live farther away from me then Tragic! Hmm...maybe I can pop by next Saturday...dunno.

4. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ROFLMAO

Crazy Mike lives in the lands beyond Missisauga.

5. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    beyond Mississauga??? Isn't that like....Vancouver or something??? ;)

6. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Now now, Niagara comes a long time before Vancouver.

7. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    My bad, I don't know my "geometry" :D

8. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    I was at the Snail briefly DB, and sorry - there were no new Star Wars figures.

What they did get however, were those new Muppet figures! Bunsen Honeydew comes with a robot-rabbit! :D

9. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    Thanks for the heads up...i'll be sure not to buy it! Hee hee.

BTW Psi, I'm still interested in the holo #1 Transformers comic. I know last time you said that you don't have money to buy my stuff just yet but I would love to trade for the comic if you can still get your hands on it from your comic store.

10. Psiberian

Psiberian Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 7, 2000
    I'm going tomorrow...I'll see how cheap I can get it for you... :)

11. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    Cool, it seems my Visionaries would like to move to your house ;)

We'll work out a deal.

12. Adam-the-Indifferent

Adam-the-Indifferent Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    well, I have found a checklist of my boxed away figures, printed off of Hasbro's website on 6/8/97 at 3:28pm (at my local library) and the figures I am missing are:

Darth Vader with Removable Helmet
    Captain Piett
    Zuckuss ( I might have this one)
    Luke Skywalker (Dark Empire)
    Leia Organa Solo (Dark Empire)
    Mara Jade
    Kyle Katarn.

There really is no point to this post, I just thought I would share, b/c I would have liked to have gotten the figures at the time of release. dang rabbit.

13. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    After Adam's commercial I would like to report that the Jango/Mace/Vader/Luke wave has been spotted in the west side at the Erin Mills Zellers today.

Hmm...I would love some time off tomorrow so I can finally get that damn luke.

14. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

Muppet figures are in the SS??? do they have Gonzo????

15. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    the commerical has not ended..or wait..it has..my mistake..sorry, everybody! Sorry - wrong wedding.

Muppet figures..ack. out now. zebee

16. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Hey DB son,

Did you pick up the Bespin Luke or do you still want the one that I have for which is
    en route.

By the way, I live another 15 minutes west of
    Tragic on the QEW...

17. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    Dad,

No, I haven't picked up a Luke yet. I was just posting a confirmed report. Since you picked one up for wonderful son, I'd love to have it since you put such effort to make your son happy! see? :D

The bad thing is I won't have time to cruise to your place as it's....well....pretty damn far. How can we arrange this so I can send you the money for it? And if you're sending it to me then let me pay for shipping then. BTW, if you do send it, you don't have to pack all nice for it as I intend to open it anyways.

That's of course unless it's the bloody stump version in which I might have to leave it the package for awhile. Kekeke.

Hey Duker, I just read my past posts and I never mentioned that those Zellers were in 'Sauga. I only said west side. So what's with the dammit it's in etobicoke stuff?

18. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    It probably will not arrive until late next week from the US. Thanks to your uncle Jedi Jeff helping us poor Canadians out once again. The Bespin Luke variation is selling for $40-70 US. Silver Vader $150-200 US and the Sacul figure $65-100 US and no, I dont think I will be buying any of these 4 figures....
    I have lightsabers to buy.

19. JediJeff13

JediJeff13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Sorry nephew - not a bloody stump. I had heard someone already went through them all and found the only bloody stump that was on the pegs.

Oh - if you wanna trade the fig for some Geritol, I'm listening. :D

20. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    L-l-late next week??? You want me to wait that long? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Wh..what..if I see at Walmart or Zellers? I'll be so tempted to buy it .....wahhhh!

I've inherited your genes (although were not biologically linked)....I have no patience.

21. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    It is no big deal if you buy it if you see it at Zellers. I can always find a home for him...

22. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    Whoa...I have an uncle now? I thought there was only 2 in the CrazySide...now it's me, dad...and uncle Jeff? And he's American too? Hmm...strange indeed.

Anyways, hi uncle Jeff....

Ok Dad...how about this. If I see it within the next few days then I'll pick up the Luke in whatever store. If my ass gets lazy and don't want to trek around, I'll let you know and I'll buy yours.

Toy deprivation at its worst.

23. Adam-the-Indifferent

Nov 30, 2000
    Marge: No! No, no, when I took your father's name, I took everything that came with it -- including DNA.

oh wait..wrong thread, but still applicable.

24. Dain_Bramage

Apr 21, 2002
    What a coinkidink. My friend just called me that he's in Cloverdate Zellers and just picked up a Bespin Luke and he picked one up for me too.

Dad...really sorry, as this means I'm getting my Luke right after work. I appreciate you getting me the Luke though. Once again, my impatience has paid off! Yay me!

BTW, it is confirmed that the West side Zellers have the new wave. Expect the Jango/Mace/Vader/Luke to pop out everyone soon.

25. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    DB I coulda sworn I read a Missisauga mention.

As for me, those who know me will understand this line.

Today I got me b****.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.