main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

--->>Crazy Movie Title!<<---

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by AnakinGuy, Oct 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnakinGuy

AnakinGuy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 14, 2003
    I was 8 years old when I decided I wanted to make a fanfilm of batman. I decided to call it,
    "The day robin turned against batman, and batman needed the help of catwoman."

A rather long title, and my mom used to josh me about it from time to time.

Recently however, I noticed the World's Record Longest Cinematicly released movie title. This film was released in 1993. Ready?
    "Night of the day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Hellbound, Zombified, Flesheating, Sub-Humanoid Living Dead - Part 4" No Joke!! That's the real movie title!! It's in My, Encyclopedia of Actors, and My, Hollywoods Big Book of Movies.
    Ever seen a movie title like that?

2. Scott_M

Scott_M Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2000
    Thankfully no.

Is it Welsh?

3. Dezion-Karr

Dezion-Karr Jedi Master star 3

Dec 10, 2001
    That's insane (and absurd) but creative! And what does being Welsh have to do with it? I'm part Welsh!

Yea... :)

~DK~

4. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Prior to this the only long title I've seen was Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood.

There was also the original intended title for Scary Movie 3: Scary Movie 3: Episode I: Lord of the Brooms. Then the Wayans brothers got fired and Kevin Smith took over (see Zap, there IS a God! ;) ).

I also took issue with Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life but mostly because it was a crappy sequel to a crappy movie and even the title overstayed its welcome.

And my fan film (on topic!) was originally going to be Star Wars: Journal of the Whills: Episode I: A New Beginning. I even almost had Electric Boogaloo after that but at least that got cut quickly. Now it's just Journal of the Whills: A New Beginning.

Overall, yours still wins.

M. Scott

5. 20x6

20x6 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    I still like the original title for the original Scary Movie: Scream if you know what I did last Halloween.

6. QUI_TIN_TARANTINO

QUI_TIN_TARANTINO Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2002
    "I still like the original title for the original Scary Movie: Scream if you know what I did last Halloween"
    Did you mean:Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday The 13th?
    If you did it's a different movie. :)

7. Ryan_W

Ryan_W VIP star 4 VIP

Aug 15, 2001
    Qui Tin's right... Though it wasn't the first Scary Movie.
    I used to work at a video store...

8. DorkmanScott

DorkmanScott Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    Just like the "other" Tarantino.

;)

M. Scott

9. DarthArjuna

DarthArjuna Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 14, 2002
    He used to work in a viedeo store... a couple years from now, he'll be making movies that will be in a video store...

10. Sleezy

Sleezy Jedi Master star 3

Nov 18, 2002
    I remember seeing the trailers for To Wong Foo: Thanks For Everything - Julie Newmar and almost falling out of my chair. I made fun of it until I saw it, and then I thought it was great.

11. DeadEyesSmiling

DeadEyesSmiling Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 4, 2003
    Yeah, ever since that movie I've been checking for adam's apples on chicks... just to make sure.
    -DeadEyesSmiling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.