main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crazy Ninja House! Crazy World! Task 1 Week 2

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by PrincessKenobi , Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I remember it like it was yesterday. It had been a late night at work and I had returned back to the house. I opened a nice refreshing Code Red and kicked back and relaxed while watching the day?s news. Well as usual there were reports of Trolls coming through the piping. So I flipped it over to MTV to see what was on only to see Comet and some nobody battling it out in Rap.

Next thing I know the power goes off and everyone comes rushing out of their rooms to see what is going on. Smuggler, Qui-Gon, and Seldon were first to come out of their rooms. You could see the sleep in their eyes. Then Farraday, a rubber chicken, and Carmen appeared out of nowhere. I just shook my head and I told myself I didn?t want to know. To think I always thought I was the only one.

But to my surprise they were in the garage working on their top secret Rock Band oddly enough called Rubber Chicken. I stepped outside to where there was at least a little light left, where I discovered the rest of my housemates hanging out at the moment. DA, Sebulba, Kaine, AYBABTU, and Smuggler in one corner playing Goldfish. Then in the other corner Kam, Terr, Eagle, StarWars, and Jjanda playing Old Maid. It was a nice night out at least the power didn?t chose to go out during a week when it was humid.

At this time, I decided it good to go on a walk down the street. As I was walking a police car went speeding by. I just kept walking in the same direction. When I came upon a car that hit a light pole, everyone was alright. I saw a few of the local deputies at the crash Dashy, Droidika, and Katya seemed they had everything under control. I walked up to them to find out what was going on.

They explained that it was just Shorty taken a turn to fast like he always does. Thought he saw a ghost or something and try to outrun it. Just an ordinary day at Force, USA I suppose. I let them be and finish their job, so I returned to my walking when my Cell Phone rang, it was MaulsWomen. She was asking me if I had heard about what was going on downtown. I of course said no since I was no where near a working radio or anything that didn?t run on power.

She explained to me that Town Hall had been set on fire from those pesky trolls. So for a lack of anything else better to do, I headed downtown to see what was going on and met up with her. She explained to me that the trolls had set off a bomb inside causing mass panic amongst the town people. Just about everyone was here such a small community what else can you expect.

After that enjoyable visit with my dear friend I returned home. As always I slipped on a banana peel, somehow I always manage that. I fall fast asleep once back home and wake up late, forgetting that the power had gone out and not setting my alarm clock. I woke up late for work. As I rolled over, I discovered Farraday was there next to me. No big shock there, giggle. I got up and put on my work clothes and caught the bus to the local video store for another slow day of nothing going on.

As the day drew to an end, Sebulba had stopped by to chat it up for a bit and rent a movie. After he left I closed down the store and headed back to the house only to find it in a mess. So I cleaned it up when I returned and made some dinner for everyone. It felt like a chicken parmesan night. So I made that with some steamed potatoes and vegetables. It turned out wonderful. I was pleased with myself and my skills. My housemates returned home from their respected jobs and ate up everything I had made as usual.

Then out of nowhere Carmen stands up and looks at Farraday and shouts at him for selling the rubber chicken. Which Farraday just throws a piece of chicken at Carmen which misses and hits AYBABTU instead. Who does not take this sitting down he AYBABTU stands up and throws his potatoes at farraday, which ends up with the house in a mess again and everyone covered in food from head to toe. I showered then cleaned up the mess with everyone else.

After all of this I decided it time for a visit to the hot tub. Which I had not been too

2. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    Upped Incase RMC Didn't see it.

~PK~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.