main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC Crazy Old Wizards Tournament

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Dark_Jedi_Kam, Oct 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Dark_Jedi_Kam Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 2002
    What: Star Wars Trading Card Game Tournament
    When: November 9th starting at 11:30
    Where: To be determined by number of people attending
    Fee: one dollar

Info: First Place wins a 11 card booster for ANH, Second Place wins a 5 card booster for ANH. Everyone will recieve 1 random ANH for entering. Tournament will start at 11:30 and will end when there is a winner. Opponents will be picked a random for the first round. Each round will consist of 3 games. Best two out of 3 moves on. Games will have a time limit.

Rules: Decks can have no less than 60 cards. No more than 3 of the same card in the deck. AOTC and Sith Rising are the only autorized cards for this Tournament. No ANH cards are allowed. No Promo cards are allowed for this Tournament.

There will be a Tournament fund for left over money to pay for prizes for future Tournaments.

Please let me know on this thread as soon as possible if you are planning on attending. Tournament fee will be made at the Tournament.

Any questions?

2. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    sorry, I will be out of town that weekend...

3. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    where are we playing?

4. JediShaLee

JediShaLee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    I will be there. I am already preparing my deck. Luke is comming out tonight. Plese we need other players. I will meet anywhere as long as i have directions.

5. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    TK and I are maybes. Sounds fun even though I'm not really in 'card mode' lately... :)

6. JediShaLee

Sep 2, 2002
    Master toys R Us is selling AOTC cards for .95 cents.I got a bunch am going to try and pickup more tomarrow. They don't carry Sith Rising cards.FYI

7. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    I will be there if enough other people are attending.

8. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Ken and I can't make it on the 9th unfortunately - we have previous plans AND visitors from NY (member of the brand spanking new Long Island Fan Force aka Docking Bay 516 actually). Hopefully next card game season, it'll work out better.

9. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    That's the date they moved my Homecoming to. O_O I stink at cards anyways. XDDDD

10. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    That's because you never play, TK!

11. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    So the only confirmed we have is Sha and Roger. I guess it's going to be canceled.

12. stateless

Jul 30, 2002
    Hey David and I were maybes.

What you really need to promote the heck out of the league for January. SB and I went to a comic book show yesterday and there are potential victims... er I mean players that go to those things. Maybe you can make up some flyers that we can leave at the next one?

13. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    Well, I plan to go on the 8th. If nothing happens between now and then to stop me.

I need to know this week since the Tourney is suppost to be on Saturday

14. JediShaLee

Sep 2, 2002
    Where is there a comicbook show?
    I am still comming to the tournament if it isn't cancelled.PLEASE someone else sign up. I am addicted to this. I need to try out my decks.

15. strangebehaviour

strangebehaviour Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2002
    Sha, the comic book show is on Dec 8th at the Westpark Hotel in Tysons Corner. It is from 10 am-4 pm and $3 to get in.

16. AT-AT_Commander

Jun 23, 2001
    I'm out on saturday, I'm sorry I can't make it, im just too busy with other stuff right now. I'll be back in January, bigger and stronger and more powerful than you can possibly imagine. hehehe

17. JediShaLee

Sep 2, 2002
    SOOO is it cancelled or not? i will check in on friday to see. Tim if it is not cancelled do you think I should drive or can you pick me up at the metro station? If i drive i need directions. By the way i got my Anakin FX saber. It is awsome! i also have a couple duplicate cards you were interested in!

18. Dark_Jedi_Kam

Jul 12, 2002
    It is canceled. We will try again in December.

19. JediShaLee

Sep 2, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.