main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA crazy thing happened to me yesterday...

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by gloominara_unruli, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gloominara_unruli

gloominara_unruli Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2006

hi everyone. i started my new job yesterday( saturday). when i got off work i waited outside for kevin to pick me up. this weird guy kept looking at me. he approached me and asked what time it was and i told him. he made a coment about my shoes and when i looked over at him he had his belt and pants undone and flashed me. i freaked out and then the guy went to one of my coworkers and flashed her too. the police came out asked for a description. i told them and if this guy has prior offenses and gets convicted once there are three then the third is automatically a felony. in chesterfield there have been several women who have been flashed. please tell your female relatives to be careful and aware of their surroundings.

gloominara

2. TK7877

TK7877 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 24, 2006
    I don't know you, but I just wanted to say sorry to hear that. What a jerk!

3. James3

James3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 7, 2006
    That's pretty messed up! I don't understand why this has gotten so out of control lately but these guys need a serious arse whoopin!

4. JoeRichmondVA

JoeRichmondVA Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2006
    That's pretty messed up, I've been hearing about stuff like this happening in the area. Sorry to hear you had to experience that.

5. gloominara_unruli

Nov 19, 2006
    update! i have to go this week and do a composite sketch. hopefully it will help get this weirdo off the street![face_praying] i was also informed that this is the guy that have been talking about on the news...

gloominara

6. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Hope they catch his arse!

7. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    Where was this anyway?

8. gloominara_unruli

Nov 19, 2006
    it was at the michaels at the corner of courthouse and hull. i was watching the news friday night and they mentioned the flasher on the news...again. he apparently flashed someone at the barnes and noble near the commonwealth twenty theater. he even asked the the girl he flashed what time it was...

miranda

9. JoeRichmondVA

Aug 18, 2006
    They will get him eventually since he is stupid enough to keep doing it.

10. James3

Apr 7, 2006
    Either that or he is going to end up getting a severe beating.[face_beatup]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.