main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Crazy thought! Leia is actually Supreme Leader Snoke?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by StarWars2015, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    I think we are all in for a major surpises in Episode eight. A revelation that will equal or even surpass the I am your Father reveal?

We will learn that Leia has turned to the Dark Side and has assumed a duel identity as Supreme Leader Snoke. We will find that it was Leia who twisted and turned her Son Ben to the dark side and drove Han back into a life of smuggling, keeping her evil thoughts hidden from Han. As Snoke Leia continued Ben's training by sending him to join the dark side group known as the Knights of Ren who renamed Ben Kylo and strengthened him in the Dark Side. Luke aware of a great disturbance in the force discovered the truth about Leia and Ben, but the Knights of Ren slaughtered all of his students while he was confronting his sister and he fled in despair to seek out the first Jedi temple for condolence and guidance. Meanwhile working as both Leia General of the Resistance and Snoke Supreme Leader of the first order. Leia is busy playing both sides in ways that would have made Emperor Papitine salivate.

This theory first occurred to me when Leia so callously and deceptively sent Han on a suicide mission.

2. Stiff

Stiff Jedi Youngling

Dec 30, 2015
    She sent Han so he could speak to his son, since he never tried to turn him around. He said he only let Luke try it, but he hasn't as a father. Though that won't invalidate the things you're saying.

But how would she go back and forth to being Snoke and Leia that much? People would be looking for her in the resistance since she is the general.

I don't think Leia is evil in any way. I think it would go against fan expectations.

3. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    We must remember that Papitine did the same thing during the clone wars. The destruction of Alderran, the revelation that Darth Vader was her father, The fact that she can now tap into the Force, the Birth of her children who have both Been passed the natural infinity for the Force, and her desire to see the Galaxy truly at peace lead her down the dark path to the point of a mental breakdown.

I think Carrie Fisher could play this out in a Amazing way as it would relate to her struggles in real life.

Think of how our minds will be blown when we learn that Leia is not only Snoke but Reys Mother. Luke put her in hiding to keep her safe from his Sister........

And now though Rey, Leia has learned the location of her Brother, and she is ready to destory him and take his place as last of the Jedi and bring final peace and justice to the Galaxy.

4. CakeThiefPro

CakeThiefPro Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 16, 2015
    This would explain how she watched her home planet die without even a flick of emotion...

DarkGingerJedi likes this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    What is even happening to create these thoughts?

6. Jedi_Master_Laker

Jedi_Master_Laker Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 27, 2002
    Luke =Luke
    Leia=Leia
    Plaguies=Dead
    This would be a revelation to some.
    Oh yeah
    Snoke=wise

7. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    We don't need everyone and their mother are Snoke threads. Keep it to the Snoke thread unless it becomes such a big conversation that it needs it's own thread, a la Snoke/Plagueis.

Jedi_Master_Laker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.