Creating a local FFC response.

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by mrsvos, Jun 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrsvos Force Ghost

star 5
    My FFC (S.E. US - Melbourne Fl.) has pretty much died out. I can't locate the former members on the board anymore. I've tried to create some interest in my community - I work at a bookstore, perfect place, - I ask just about everyone who buys or requests SW items if they are on TFN. but everyone looks at me like they don't know what I'm talking about - Hopefully as I spread the word they will pop up.
    Wish me luck!
    (or give good advice)
  2. Rox Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    If you work at a book store get some small flyers and hand one out to everyone that buys star wars stuff. On the flyer you might want to put on it the url of the message board for the city and some explanation of what FanForce is. If you need any help I have a few flyers that I could send to you in pdf format. They worked great for us at the Pittsburgh Comicon this year.
  3. mrsvos Force Ghost

star 5
    Thank you! Great idea - I can customize it by printing it on card stock and making bookmarks & stuff the books on the shelf w/ 'em
    Love it!
  4. Darth Gangrenous Game Host

Game Host
    star 10
    I wish you much luck, mrsvos. [face_good_luck] That is a great idea that Rox had.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.