main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Creating my own Homage

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by nick14, Feb 25, 2014.

1. nick14

nick14 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2014
    Hi guys, completely new to this whole message board stuff but need some help, from UK people preferably.

I'm trying to make a wall mount of Star Wars film posters (like the mini postcard sized ones) of all 6 films, plus then leaving room to add autographs of significant actors when I can find them and afford them.

I'm talking like as original as possible, only using the main title posters not like actor or scene posters...

Hopefully some people can help me... cheers.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    What kind of help are you looking for? If you're after the posters themselves, try a website like allposters or eBay. Soliciting isn't allowed here, so you can't ask if anyone has any to sell.

3. nick14

nick14 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2014
    Sorry forgot to say that. Just wanted to know if people knew where to find the mini versions like postcard sized of the original posters. Would be a great help. Also where authentic autographed items are...? Thanks

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could try Allposters for the postcard-sized ones. The link is to the UK site but I remember seeing them on the US site so you could try there as well. For autographs I'd try Official Pix. Pretty sure they are US-based. You could also try some of the collecting/memorabilia shows if any are near you (Collectormania or Memorabilia).