main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Creation Con Table Schedule

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanBeldaPinik

PadawanBeldaPinik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2005
    Hello there, I do really wish I was there! Again I am very sorry I cant be there, I currently have no way to be getting there and back. Finances are so tight right now. I hope everyone is having fun anyways. When my finances get in a better position then I'll be able to attend these events.

2. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    ACK!!! Change of times for us. I cannot be there in the afternoon. So, I will be there at 10 a.m. and Zam13 and DarthDikum will be there about noon.

3. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    That's great AuntBeru because Jeremy Bullock would like to meet Zam13 and Darth Dikum. He really liked the picture. We got a photo of both him and Peter Mayhew holding the pictures with some of the group members. Hopefully they will be posted soon.

And JD, no more Trekkies. We've got the whole corner for SVRF.

Had a great time today.

4. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006

Woohoo!!! The Sacramento Valley Rogue Force done good.

5. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    I want to thank everyone who came out and worked the table, it was a good Con and we have alot to talk about at our next meeting.

I especially would like to recognize Russ and commend him on a job well done, thanks for bringing out the Maul saber for the table and working all weekend=D= .

6. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Sounds like there's a candidate for Rogue of the Month.

7. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I do beleive your right[face_thinking]

8. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    You "beleive" it, do you, Marric? :p Well, I "believe" it, too, and I say "hear, hear!"

9. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Oh bite me MOM[face_devil] you get it:p

10. Yeruki_Esphan

Yeruki_Esphan Jedi Youngling

Sep 29, 2007
    I just want to say, thanks for having a fun and interesting table. The lightsabers were really nifty! The first day you guys were out there I immediately wanted to join the club, and I'm sure others did too. Good job! :]

11. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    Well that's good to hear! Good work Russell and everybody! Again I'm proud to be on the team.

12. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Ouch...that wasn't nice -- now you're playing dirty!;)

13. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    Hey you went after the grammar first, all is fair after that.

14. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    But "beleive" was FUNNY...c'mon...i before e except after c or when sounding like a as in neighbor and weigh. Sheesh! (And I know, I know, it was a typing error 'cause you are such a fast typist, right???:p )

15. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    hey I laughed, the mom was in jest just the same.

and yes i do type kinda fast, my fingers are faster than my mind (sad I know). I'll try to go slow.

16. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Oh, yeah, I belIEve I heard about being a soccer mom this weekend, too. I'm gonna get an old lady complex soon.[face_frustrated]

I thought about some commentary concerning your "fingers faster than your mind," but now I've thought better of it, and I'll just leave it alone.:D

17. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    And here I was baiting the hook, "clever girl" 10 pts. if you can tell from which movie that was from (in the context of hunting). And I shall refrain from saying something about "Soccer Moms" and their appeal.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    It was great to meet you too!!! I want to see the jawa costume in action!!

Hey now, didn't we already have this conversation? Either he is too fast, or he is PO'd while typing. ;) ;)

19. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Hmmm...are you talking about the "clever girl" line? From Jurassic Park right before the man with the nice accent gets eaten by the big scary dinosaur?

20. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    ding, ding, ding 10pts. what your going to do with them I have no clue. I'm actually surprised you knew that really.

and oh yeah I haven't typed PO'ed in awhile, but "always in motion the future is"

21. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    I hate to be the party pooper, but didn't we decide not to do "of the month" as there might not be an activity that is worthy of the designation. I think we also need to be careful of using cons to decide they have done above and beyond. Marric and LDV were there all 3 days also. There are some that can only do one day and they shouldn't be made to feel bad because that is all they can do. I think attending a con all days is a personal choice and not required. I may be wrong, you know how I love to play devils advocate. :)

22. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Why, 'cause I'm a soccer mom (which means to me: dorky hair, mom-jeans and a mini-van)? :mad: Oi vay! I love the JP movies...and actually, I read the books and thought they were better than the movies, Mr. Go-read-a-book!

And I'll store those 10 points...'cause I'm sure I'll need them at some point!

23. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Probably a wise thing to do, Jedidoria. We do not want to explore what Marric does with his speedy fast fingers. :) Some thinks are better left to the imagination. :) Or not.

24. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    yes there are other factors that can be discussed at the next Off. meeting in regards to this.

And yes attending a con all day is personal choice, but stepping up and working and attending a con all weekend when others can't make it should be recognized and thanked.

edit: Soccer moms are kinda hot in my humble eyes, I wonder if Marina Sirtis is a "soccer mom"?

25. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Probably a wise thing to do, Jedidoria. We do not want to explore what Marric does with his speedy fast fingers. :) Some thinks are better left to the imagination. :) Or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.