Sac, CA Creation Con Table Schedule

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Marric_Korde, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Dang, I log off for an hour and everyone is busy, busy, busy...

IMHO, Russ went above and beyond...I know "my guys" (where did I get that from? Ahem!)were there all weekend too, but I can think of some other "of the month" designations to give them. Of course, they may not want to be called what I'd like to call them, but we can give them a title, too. How about "Big-Soda-Knocker-Over of the Month" for LDV and "Marina Sirtis butt-oogler of the Month" for Marric. They are both worthy titles.

Marina Sirtis is super fine wheter or not she's a soccer mom. Let's cross our fingers she is so we can all have hope!

You sure about that, Nasus? It might be the most exciting thing to go through my dullened imagination in a looong time...:D

2. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    I think I even made LDV a Marina fan.

And this is for all members- If you are going to fantasize about me do remember I prefer a grass skirt and coconut top as opposed to the french maid outift(and no I don't do windows). Oh and I'm proficient with cherry stems.

oops-grammar police almost busted me.
  3. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Grass skirts and coconut tops? Are you kidding? We are FanGirls around here. We want to think about men in tight jedi garb unrobing slowly...one layer at a time (might take a while with all those dang layers, but that's not a bad thing)...and then we want to see a mighty lightsaber unsheathed at the end. (Can I say that?:eek: ) No hula music...Duel of the Fates in the background, please. That would be a worthy fantasy.

Did we get to see your proficiency with the stems at CIV? I can't remember...and there were plenty of cherries to go around in those C3POs, so I think I should be able to recall it if you did it.
  4. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    some talents are to be enjoyed in private.

and why does it have to be a mighty saber, yoda was strong in the force and look at his.
  5. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Oops -- sorry, let me clarify. Mighty in POWER not in size...[face_love]
  6. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    "There is no try, only do or do not", "size matters not", "how you get so big eating this" oops not that one.
  7. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    And Luke should have replied, "It's pure protein, little man, it's good for you!"
  8. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    don't forget it's also good for the skin.
  9. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Exactly -- that's why everyone is so beautiful in the SW Universe!
  10. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Dang, this has REALLY gotten off topic! BTW, real men wear skirts! (Beware of Kiltman)

And shhhh, ya know, the whole reason for procedures for Rogues of the month, were to keep it a secret until the actual "rogue of the month" is informed???? Besides, it doesn't have to be Rogue of the Month to be awarded a battlefield accomidation for services above and beyond the call of duty. And this is not to shame anyone for not being there, it's to recognize someone's work in a pinch. And this is seperate from the combat ribbons that will be handed out.

On another topic under the same subject heading ... If a Rogue member cannot attend a SVRF event for some reason, it is okay! Not all of us can be at every event all the time! If you have a valid excuse for not being able to attend, fine. As long as the event is covered by SVRF members it's fine. When events are first planned (and we do plan these events months in advance) I want honest answers from everyone regarding their status of ability to be able to attend events. If for some reason, no matter how remote it is, you can't attend an event, I would like to know up front and not pencil someone end, only to find out two to three days or even the night before that you can't work the event due to something that came up. I would rather be pleasantly suprised later, than disappointed the night before. I know how work schedules, and family moments can be. This is why we plan these events months in advance. This will all be discussed at our next meeting. There will be event protocol to follow as well. Bullet points of what to say to the public while "working the booth" will be discussed. Again work times will be inforced as well. If your name is not on the work list, then you are not allowed behind the booth. I was fortunate enough to watch the 501st and how they conducted themselves during con hours, and I must admit, I learned a couple things from them that I want to implement at our booth as well. This mainly pertains to costumed Rogues, including me. More of this will be discussed at the next meeting.

As for this Con, after it was over some of us conducted an imprompt report card and I must admit I say an overall performance was A-. Big improvement on public relations by all. All of us were speaking to the public more. It was nice to see all Rogues taking that initiative and engaging the public. The Table(s) looked awsome. Kudos to Nasus and Boba for bringing extra stuff ... the candy holder was fantastic. What a big draw. Thank you to all who could attend the Con. I really appreciate the effort everyone put into it. Kudos to Leia for stealing the show with the life size, completely mobile, R2D2. That was a big crowd pleaser! Kudos to Jedidoria for having such a great rapport with the public. Kudos to JDK for engaging with the public as well. Kudos to DarthDikum, AuntBeruLars for helping to set up. Kudos to Zam13 for the beautiful art work and the Boba Fett drawing that Jeremy Bulloch signed.

Kudos to Russell for bringing the double bladed saber down and helping at the table. I really appreciated your help bro.

And BIG KUDOS to Marric for putting this all together at the absolute very last minute! And for fending off the trekkies and being there the entire weekend. ;) We all know the reason it HAD to be put together at the last minute. Thank you very much Marric!

A best guess estimate is we recruited 10-15 people! And I know from reading posts earlier, we have two new members on the boards!! Welcome!!

Again, this will all be discussed at the meeting, inlcuding a disturbance in the Force as well, that I will have to address.
  11. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Man, there we were having fun, and LDV had to come on and get all serious on us. Harumpf![face_frustrated] You're such a bossy-head! :p
  12. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    we were just playing PAO:)
  13. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    HEY! I almost called him Dad, but then thought about how wretched it was being called Mom, and I didn't want his feelings to get hurt. LDV is sensitive, ya know!
  14. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Do I have to seperate you two?? Marric, quit picking your nose, and JD, stop playing with your hair!! Now change your diapers!!
  15. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    I can take the whooping:p
  16. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooo! Me too, me too![face_praying]
  17. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, I had a feeling you two like to be spanked. heh heh heh The truth comes out!
  18. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    "You can't handle the truth!":cool:
  19. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    ooh, ooh do you pull hair:confused:
  20. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok -- you've stopped me in my tracks, Marric. Are you asking that of me or of LDV? And why, pray tell, would you ask that anyway, ye of little hair???
  21. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    depends on what hairs you want pulled! ouch!!! :eek:
  22. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
  23. Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    long hairs or short hairs, take your pick. ;)
  24. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
  25. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.