main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Creation Convention Sacramento - 9/28-9/30 (Star Wars, BSG & Star Trek)

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by kay_dee, Jun 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    I'll catch the eps later without the commercials.

2. kay_dee

kay_dee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    We catch the episodes on DVR and simply fast forward through commercials ;) Tonight we finally watched Heros, so I guess Bionic Woman will be tomorrow night (someone was wanting to finsh the Ken Burns Documentary).

3. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    I added Robert's photos to the SFFF photo album for this event:

http://sffanforce.com/gallery/creation-07/index.htm

OK - I lied. Katee did look up when she finished signing my photo, but she was talking to someone behind me as she handed me my photo. Oh well!

4. Harlock415

Harlock415 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    The Kem Burns doc is out on DVD already. I plan to add it to my collection. I have Baseball and Jazz. Still haven't watched Heroes but I have the first two eps of Bionic Woman. I'll record a couple more before getting to them though. Katee actually looks like she's yelling at you Kath. [face_mischief].

5. kay_dee

Jun 15, 2002
    Katee was yelling at someone behind me. We had zero interaction. Not really her fault since we were being moved through as though on a conveyor belt. It was nice she took time to comment on one of our Colonial Fleet Member's home made BSG banners (she was in front of me in line).

So far Bionic Woman is a bit of a let down. The Pilot started out OK. Episode 2 just was kind of all over the place and never really got any kind of real story telling going! Katee is the best part of the show so far. Her character is really the only interesting one. Maybe the inventor of Bionics will be interesting if they bring him back into the story. There are some very lame things in episode 2. BSG is much more well written. IMO - If Bionic Woman doesn't improve it's story telling it will be in trouble.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.