main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    GM Update

OOC: Welcome, @TheSenatessaber and @MasterFlowda! Thank you for joining. The group will be heading to Worlport to see who's attacking the coastal city. Also, if you guys want to chat outside the RP, you can find our chat room here:
    Hidden from Dark Forces

IC: CeCe Barula
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

CeCe listened to Dasha speak to the Chief of State with sarcasm and an irreverent attitude. She herself could be sarcastic at times, especially to higher authority. But this lady... wow. Dasha was not afraid to speak her mind. CeCe liked that in people, which made her grin to herself.

"And you're just going to send us? Too dangerous to send your own soldiers? Too dangerous for your jedi? Or can they not find their shebs with two hands and a map?"

Leia could feel a slight anger and annoyance in this young woman. However, she still respected her and did her best to keep that same composure when they walked in. Before Leia could speak, Luke intervened through the holoscreen. "I can sense the hurt and anger in you, ma'am. But the Chief of State and I are doing what we can to help the people in need. We just need others who are very skilled and willing to help us. With all due respect, why would you take this job to help the kidnapped victims? You too must have a reason. We did not force you to help us. You simply volunteered. And for that, we thank you."

CeCe kept quiet, listening to everyone's words. Standing by the wall with her arms folded, she smiled to herself as she observed everyone.

Dasha looked as if she had a history with the Republic. It was a lucky guess, but CeCe felt that she had no love for Organa Solo or her allies.
    Luke Skywalker might be a force to reckon with. Even the calm ones had a way to show strong emotions. Then you had Han Solo. A smuggler turned general of the Rebellion. She didn't know what he was doing at the moment, but he might have gone back to his roots. He was her inspiration after all, due to the fact that he took crap from no one.
    Finally, Leia Organa Solo. A woman who strive for peace and did her best to help those in need. CeCe could relate and respected that. However, in order to keep peace, the bad guys would have to be dealt with or killed. Just like those slave traders and crime bosses. And the kriffing cowards that kidnapped Lana...

Just then, a young man around her age walked in. His messy brown hair covered the bottom of his neck, his eyes ready for action, and his posture full of confidence. By the looks of it, he was a Jedi.

“Sorry I’m late milady, I would have got here sooner, but, I had an assignment on Lola Sayu, but, now a Jedi is here to help, just like we’ll always be.”

Yep. She was right.

Luke smiled at the young man after he came in. "Ah! He's arrived. Everyone? This is Oliver Whills, one of the Jedi here at the Academy. He will assist you all in finding the kidnapped victims and those responsible." After that, they saw Dasha clap sarcastically.

"Any leads, other than the missing people?" she asked her voice just above a whisper, her gaze seemingly unconcerned with the new arrival. "Somewhere we can get started...unless we're expecting any other late arrivals?"

"I believe that is all we have. However, there are other Republic agents searching planets that may have information on the kidnappings. Places like Nar Shaddaa, Bakura, and Socorro," Leia replied. CeCe finally coughed and spoke up. "Excuse me. Hello, everyone. CeCe Barula aka The Shadow Woman at your service." She turned to Oliver and grinned. "You and your Jedi playmates might have heard of me through Kyp Durron." After she winked at him, CeCe glanced at Leia. "I agree with my lady friend here. Where do we start?"

All of a sudden, the Mon Calamari secretary rushed in and panted. "My lady. I'm very sorry to disrupt your meeting... But the city of Worlport is under attack by unknown forces! They need help right away." Upon hearing this, Leia thought about this. "That's located on Ord Mantell... Thank you, Jiya." She glanced at the others. "This may be an opportunity to see who's behind the kidnappings. You must go and see who's behind the attack and stop them. Perhaps you'll get information as well. I will send agents to help you. Any questions?"

CeCe shook her head and chuckled with excitement. "Nope. I'm just ready to kick some... uh... rear."

TAG: @TheSenatessaber, @galactic-vagabond422, and @Glimmer of Hope

NPC: Jake Gabor
    The Red Rancor, Coruscant

“So, you were the one sending me illicit messages,” he continued with a hint of aversion in his voice. “After all these years, I never thought you’d respond to one of my probes. What did I do to deserve that kind of attention?”

The hulking alien grinned and raised his arms as if he were victorious. "C'mon, Ric. I was gettin' bored. And besides, I wanted to help an old friend." He glanced at the scenery, seeing people chat, drink, and have a good time. This cantina was the only place that was good to keep people from snooping in their business. It was lively and distracted others into doing what they wanted.

All of a sudden, Jake's comlink went off. He took it out from his utility belt and raised it near his mouth. "Jake speaking." On the other end, a female voice could be heard. "Jake. This is Hanna. I overheard the secretary's call at the Chief of State's building. There seems to be an attack going on at the City of Worlport, located on Ord Mantell. It could have something to do with the kidnappings. Guess being a janitor pays off, huh?"

Jake glanced over at Ric and chuckled. "It sure does. Thanks, kiddo. Send me the info on my datapad and keep me informed." "Will do. And be careful. You're not the only ones to see what's going on." With that, the communication ended. Jake grinned at Ric. This would be their lucky day after all. "It seems that luck is smiling down on us. What say we head out to Worlport and see what all the ruckus is about."

TAG: @HanSolo29

dragonsith13 and TheSenatessaber like this.
  2. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2018
    OOC: Thank you for the welcome, I’m excited to be a part of this!

IC: Oliver Whills
    Chief of State’s Office, Coruscant

Oliver looked up at the hologram at Luke Skywalker, who introduced him to the team.
    “Ah, he’s arrived. Everyone? This is Oliver Whills, one of the Jedi here at the academy. He will assist you all in finding the kidnapped victims and those responsible.”

Oliver’s confident grin morphed into a delited one, ecstatic at his introduction from Luke Skywalker, stopped listening to everything going on around him. Master Luke Skywalker, hero of the rebellion, introducing him like he was a true hero, a celebrity of some kind, though he still held doubts, did he deserve it? Especially given how easy it was for “him,” to manipulate him.

“Excuse me, hello, everyone,” Oliver returned to reality from his thoughts. “CeCe Barula aka The Shadow Woman at your service.” Oliver noticed the lady look at him with a grin. “You and your Jedi playmates might have heard of me through Kyp Durron.”

Oliver had only seen Kyp Durron at the academy, unfortunately, he never had the chance to work with him, let alone even speak with him. He had, however, heard of a “Shadow Woman,” before, though, he had always assumed it was a reference to Lady Jade, another member of the academy he had never got the chance to work with. He was always on less dangerous assignments than them and when they were at the academy, they would train at different times in different areas of the Temple.

After noticing the woman wink at him, he had to quickly turn away in order to hide his blush. “I agree with my Lady friend here. Where do we start?” Turning to face Leia, his blush slowly fading, Oliver’s first thought was to check the planets strong in the Dark Side of the force, such as Korriban or Ziost. He thought that these planets would be the perfect place to hide acts of evil, especially the temples there, such as the tombs of Marka Ragnos, Tulak Horde and XoXaan. He prepared to put forth his idea, when a Mon Calamari burst into the room.

“My Lady. I’m very sorry to disrupt your meeting... But the city of Worlport is under attack by unknown forces! They need help right away!”

Oliver watched as Leia thought about what this could mean. “That’s on Ord mantell... Thank you Jiya. This may be an opportunity to see who’s behind these kidnappings. You must go and see who’s behind this attack and stop them. Perhaps you’ll get information as well. I will send agents to help you. Any questions?”

Oliver heard chuckling from the woman from earlier. “Nope, I’m just ready to kick some... uh... rear.” Oliver, however, still had something to say, a face to potentially point these attacks to.

“Master, I may have an idea as to who’s behind these attacks.” Luke’s response was quick. He knew, who Oliver was about to suggest and quickly denied it.

“Oliver, it isn’t him. If it was, he would have let us know that it was. Lola Sayu, was a different case because he wanted to send the Order into disarray and to do that, he needed anonymity. After you fell into the trap instead of me, his plan failed and secrecy was no longer needed. I know what he did to you back at the academy, but, for once, he’s not behind this.” Luke frowned. “I can sense, though, that you will meet him on this mission and when you do, promise me you won’t let him in.”

Oliver nodded. “I won’t, I promise.” His face nervous, knowing now that he would meet that creature again. He shuddered, he could tell that the eyes of that creature were probably on him. Oliver fell quiet waiting for any questions the others had.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @Glimmer of Hope

NPC: Sapetus Niluk
    The Sith Shrine beneath Coruscant

Hidden away, at the deepest level of Coruscant. A single basin, engraved with symbols of the Sith Order, stood amidst the great chamber of cogs and gears that made up the Shrine. Looking into the basin, a Kalleran simled his warped, malevolent smirk. “Oooh Luko, you know me so well and lil’ Ollie, I’ll be seeing you very soon.”

A pale white and brown T-series tactical droid entered the room. Reprogrammed to be completely obedient much like the rest of the droids he scavenged, it informed it’s master. “Master, the remaining Commando Droids have finished their recharging and are prepared to head out to any destination of your choice,”

“Right on time, get my ship ready. I’m headed to Ord Mantell.” He boasted.

“Yes sir,” the droid responded.

The Kalleran’s face grew more cruel. “Alright then, let the game of Shah-Tezh begin. I’m looking forward to it.”

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    dragonsith13 and SkywalkerShine like this.
  3. MasterFlowda

MasterFlowda Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Near Nar Shaddaa

The Headhunters opened fire almost immediately. The Kihraxz fighters dodged and weaved through the incoming barrage, pitching up and over, and returning fire. One Headhunter was not nearly as nimble. A blast ruptured it's cockpit, sending it's pilot into the void, before the ship erupted into an explosion.

"Happy get a line out to all of those ships, power up, ready a proton, and get ready for a party," Buck commanded, and his astromech followed begrudgingly. Nearly as quickly as his first sensor chirped to life, a gruff voice growled through his comm.

"Who the Krong are you?" Happy indicated the crass question originated from the more elaborately painted of the two Kihraxz ships.

"Me?" Buck replied, "Why I'm just a good-looking, friendly guy, asking for directions. You wouldn't happen to know the quickest way to your mother's house would you?" The fancier Kihraxz fighter veered towards Buck's x-wing, almost careening through a headhunter.

"Why you skrogging piece of druk!" The pirate cried through the comm. "Boss you kiddin' me" called out the other Kihraxz pilot, "these sleemo Kallerans aren't going to let us go with the loot so you can shoot the krong with some Pub!"

"Shut your mouth Torbog, I want you to talk I'll tell you to talk," the first barked.

"Well now that I've got your attention, I guess you must be Cap'n Dulo," Buck jeered through the comm. As Dulo's fighter closed on Buck it opened fire. Buck punched the throttle, weaving a tight pattern avoiding every single shot. "Ohh ho ho! Gonna have to be quicker than that buddy!" Happy whirred in a sarcastic tone, and Buck rolled his eyes. "It's my thing Happy, I goad the laserbrains, get them angry, then I blow them up. How many times have we done this? You know how this works." As Dulo closed in, Buck pitched the Nexu abruptly into Dulo's flight path. Dulo cascaded lasers at Buck, obviously infuriated that he hadn't already blasted the mouthy interloper already. But Buck was planning on the pirate captain to be so dumbly predictable, and rolled the fighter through the oncoming barrage, again avoiding every shot. Just as buck passed Dulo, he fired a single shot that impacted the stabilizer on Dulo's left wing. As he passed overtop Dulo's fighter, Buck waved down at the pirate with a grin spread across his face. The pirate, who had watched Buck pass over, was visibly unpleased.

"Torbog, blast this scum!" Dulo screamed as he fought to control his fighter. The headhunters followed after Torbog pursuing Buck. It was unclear if they had struck some accord, or if they simply had decided they had a bigger problem than each other to deal with, but what was clear was that they were gunning for Buck. That didn't bother Buck one bit though, and he laughed as he called out over the comm;

"Welcome to the party guys!" Buck bounded up and down past each fighter, rolling overtop and underneath them. He didn't fire a single shot as he passed each fighter seemingly without effort. Suddenly the two Headhunters formed up behind Buck. A single laser whizzed directly past the right s-foil. Buck decided it was time to get serious. "Alright, they call this a Talon Roll, get ready chumps."

With that, the Nexu rolled to the right, then pitched end over end, till it was facing directly at the two headhunters. Before the two could even react, Buck blasted them to smoldering chunks of debris. Then he focused his attention on Torbog, who was trying desperately to bear down on Buck. Torbog shot wildly at Buck, but there was no chance. Buck was behind him before he knew it, and the pirates Kihraxz erupted into flames that dissipated immediately, leaving no trace of the criminal.

"Alright Dulo, give up?"

"Who the kark are you?" Dulo whined through the comm.

"Oh you know, just a guy... but you know, you really should make sure that when you're doing your whole criminal thing, you're not doing it in New Republic space."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me, you're some Pub lackey?"

"Well, you could say that, now you'd better get ready for pickup, you're comin--" Happy chirped to Buck, interrupting him. "What, a message, from who?" Happy whirred in response, "The Chief of State? Put it on my monitor."

"Are you serious?!" Dulo shouted into the comm.

"Alright Dulo, calm down. Looks like I don't get to watch you cry while the Republic picks you up, so you get to drift here alone till they show up." Buck fired two shots that completely destroyed Dulo's engines, leaving him floating haplessly. "I'll give the Republic your coordinates, hopefully you're still around when they get here. Alright Happy, lets get to Ord Mantel."

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  4. MasterFlowda

MasterFlowda Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2018
    (ooc: reading through my post, I'm finding that I really shouldn't write when I'm tired lol. Unpleased? I think I meant displeased. So many typos)

5. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: It's all good. At times, I feel the same way. Haha

6. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

"I can sense the hurt and anger in you, ma'am." The great Luke Skywalker said looking towards the slicer. "But the Chief of State and I are doing what we can to help the people in need. We just need others who are very skilled and willing to help us. With all due respect, why would you take this job to help the kidnapped victims? You too must have a reason. We did not force you to help us. You simply volunteered. And for that, we thank you."

Dasha's face darkened, of course he could sense her anger, she had a lot of it. Built up over a decade of living under a government she never wanted. She was going to do this on her own but, she needed money, needed more support than just herself. It was hidden deep within her but, she knew she couldn't do this alone. She needed to find Raan and the longer it took, the less chance she found him alive. Sure she could find him on her own but, this was just the faster way to go about it.

No matter how much she hated it.

In following up to Dasha's questions Leia gave her reply,

"I believe that is all we have. However, there are other Republic agents searching planets that may have information on the kidnappings. Places like Nar Shaddaa, Bakura, and Socorro," Those were disparate locations, across the outer rim, not that she'd been any of them, were she was now was the furthest she'd ever been from Carratos. If she had a holo-net connection, she could get anywhere she needed to. However this job, she needed to be on the ground and that annoyed her.

"Excuse me. Hello, everyone. CeCe Barula aka The Shadow Woman at your service." Dasha noticed the grin CeCe was giving Oliver, but, also rolled her eyes at the whole 'Shadow Woman' moniker. Did she really need to say that? Really need to reveal her name of war.

'Was it really any different from 'Whisper'? The name Dasha used when she up to no good in the dark corners of the Holo-Net.

"You and your Jedi playmates might have heard of me through Kyp Durron." Again CeCe winked at Oli, was she messing with him? Well it seemed to work when he looked away slight blush on his cheeks. "I agree with my lady friend here. Where do we start?"

Before anyone could answer a Mon-Cal burst into the room,

"My lady. I'm very sorry to disrupt your meeting... But the city of Worlport is under attack by unknown forces! They need help right away."

"That's located on Ord Mantell... Thank you, Jiya." Leia replied, another planet far away from the core. "This may be an opportunity to see who's behind the kidnappings. You must go and see who's behind the attack and stop them. Perhaps you'll get information as well. I will send agents to help you. Any questions?"

"No," Dasha said quietly. Though her reply might have been hidden under the conversation between Oliver and the Great Master Skywalker. She quirked her pierced eyebrow, this guy might know who's behind this, why didn't they start there? What also interested her was what happened between Oliver and this shadowy 'him'. Something to press him on, later it seemed it was time to move.

She swung her legs up before planting them on the floor and rising from her chair. Shouldering her comm set she started walking out the door.

"So," she asked turning towards Han Solo, "we taking the Millennium Falcon, or did you lose it?"

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @Glimmer of Hope @TheSenatessaber

7. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

CeCe kept quiet while listening to the conversation between the young man and Luke Skywalker.

“Master, I may have an idea as to who’s behind these attacks.”

They both seemed very serious about this mysterious man they were talking about. Whoever this guy was sounded like trouble. Last thing she needed was some scumbag getting in the way of their mission. After they talked about the mysterious man, CeCe gazed over at the young Jedi. For some strange reason, she felt... concerned for him. But why? She didn't know him personally. But in her heart, the young vigilante felt concerned. Perhaps something happened between him and this guy?

Leia nodded to everyone with a reassuring. "Thank you all again for taking this mission. I will be sure to send help and reward you all in the end. May the Force be with you."

Luke agreed and smiled at Oliver with sympathy. The young man would be a great Jedi one day, as long as he stayed clear of the dark side. He was a good person, but what that Kalleran did to the young man was truly intolerable. "May the Force be with you too, Oliver."

Before CeCe began to head out, she delicately bowed before Leia and Luke, grinning. "Mee jewz ju! See you both later," she said; saying her goodbyes in Huttese.

As she walked out the office, the young woman grinned at Dasha's question.

"So," she asked turning towards Han Solo, "we taking the Millennium Falcon, or did you lose it?"

The young woman chuckled, amused by Dasha's humor. "Careful, my friend. You know how one feels about their ship. It's like a baby to its mother."

CeCe then grinned and asked the team, "So! Anybody wanna ride with me? I could use the company."

TAG: @TheSenatessaber, @galactic-vagabond422, @Glimmer of Hope

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  8. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    Location Chief of State Office - Coruscant

Whills took a step back, remembering the incident on Lothal. Vividly, he remembered the white snow, the sound of a lightsaber igniting, his family in the snow and the wheezing cackle that bore resemblance to an out of breath dog than a laugh.

He stopped reminiscing and stared down at his lightsaber, his second one, built honor of Mace Windu after locking away his first, being unable to bear the sight of it. Whills turned back to the other people in the room, some clearly confused about the conversation he just had. He wondered if that creature’s deeds were covered up.

“So! Anybody wanna ride with me? I could use the company.”

Oliver thought for a second. He did need a ship after he damaged his Jedi Interceptor on his way down to Coruscant. “Sure, I’ll come along,” he chirped with a smile. “I broke my interceptor wing on my decent.” The boy chuckled nervously, smiling sheepishly.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @Glimmer of Hope

SkywalkerShine and dragonsith13 like this.
  9. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

Dasha rolled her eyes hearing the well wishes from the Chief of State and Grand Master of the Jedi Order. She didn't need the force to help her, she had her skills, skills learned on Carratosian streets. She trusted them more than any ephemeral power that supposedly surrounded her. If the force surrounded everyone, why couldn't everyone effect it. Why was it kept for only certain, special people. It felt unfair, unjust, that only a few held such awesome power only by the fortune of their blood. She could work hard, learn everything she could about the force, but, never touch it, never wield it like a Jedi.

And that was something annoying to her.

She learned everything through her determination and focus, yet all a jedi has to do is be born with the right genes.

The mention of pay after it all was over lifted her spirits somewhat but, not enough.

"Careful, my friend." CeCe said as they made their way to the exit. "You know how one feels about their ship. It's like a baby to its mother." No, Dasha had no idea how pilots felt about their crafts...in fact, this was the furthest she'd ever been from Carratos. However any nervousness she would have felt was buried underneath years of cynicism and apathy. There was very little that got her to feel anything.

"So! Anybody wanna ride with me? I could use the company." CeCe offered. Dasha was still thinking it over when Oliver jumped in.

"Sure, I’ll come along," He said with a smile "I broke my interceptor wing on my decent." he seemed a little embarrassed. Well who wouldn't be, he just broke an expensive ship by doing something that every pilot should be able to do with their eyes closed...she assumed.

A choice was before her, fly with the old man that helped the Rebels come to power and lock away her parents, or with the vigilante and the jedi, one that seemed decent enough, the other...well the other was a jedi...she disliked them on principal. The question was...who did she dislike the least. It took her a long moment mulling it over in her mind. Eventually she made her choice...She would join CeCe...There were more people but, at least she wouldn't be near a man she couldn't stand. Though she was worried about the flirting between CeCe and Oliver. However it seemed like more teasing at this point. Not something to worry about right now, but being in a cramped space, for hours at a time, things could change.

"Hey…" she started voice soft and quiet, "Got room for one more?"

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber @Glimmer of Hope

10. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Hey guys! Just a heads up, you can

Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant / Inside the Bleeding Heart

"Great! Let the adventure begin." She turned to Han and saluted him with a grin. "We'll meet ya at Ord Mantell, Mr. Solo. Me juuz ku!" CeCe said, saying 'See you' in Huttese. She proceeded to guide Dasha and Oliver to her light freighter.

Moments later, at a local docking bay, The came to CeCe's most cherished ship, the VCX-100 light freighter known as Bleeding Heart. It had a grey and orange color to it, and kind of looked like the Millenium Falcon. Only it was much different and a bit smaller. "This, my good folks, is the Bleeding Heart. She may not look much, but she's fast and reliable." Once the entrance opened, CeCe walked inside the ship and stood in the lounge.

"Alright, gang, let's get strapped in and make our way to Worlport. We should be there soon, once we get out of hyperspace. Oh! Feel free to get yourselves some beverages. I've got Corellian ale, water, and blue milk in the cooler. Any questions?" CeCe grinned as she stood at the walkway going towards the cockpit.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber, @galactic-vagabond422, @Glimmer of Hope

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    GM Update

OOC: Sorry. I meant to finish the sentence above. Haha

Hey guys! Just a heads up: you can now play up to 3 characters! Whether it be an OC, NPC, or a Canon/Legends character. Check the Game Setting in the very first post for more info. :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  12. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

CeCe looked at him and the girl next to him. “Great! Let the adventure begin.” She led him and the girl with the pink hair out of the Chief of State building. As they walked Oliver thought about the event that occured on Lothal, one year ago.

———————

One year prior

Grey clouds ready to snow, blotted the sky as Oliver walked across what was once a place of misery, ruled over by the Empire, now liberated and restored to the utopia it was before. All due to one small team of individuals, the Crew of the Ghost, led by Ezra Bridger. Oliver was always impressed at how one small group of people, could defeat a large military force.

As he walked through the streets, he began to realise something. The streets were completely empty. Rattled by this fact, he tried listening in on the buildings, no sounds. Fear was something a Jedi should avoid, but, now it was completely understandable. He reached out, trying to find any life with the Force and...

... Nothing.

Oliver pulled out his Lightsaber and DT-29 Heavy Blaster Pistol. Something was wrong, he reached out further and soon the illusion came down. Lothal was a Utopia no more, the buildings were destroyed and everyone was presumably dead. He knew only one person who was skilled enough cast an illusion on that scale.

Oliver turned and there, his personal boogeyman, Sapetus Niluk stood, sneer and all. Oliver raced forward ready to strike, he could end this right now, prevent anything he could do. Niluk lifted his hand and with the flick of his wrist Oliver shot into a building on his left. He could feel Niluk entering his mind. He heard his parents scream. He could see Niluk reaching out for his infant sister as she slept in her crib.

Niluk stopped the illusion and let Oliver turn to face him. Oliver reacted instinctively, allowing his anger to take hold, he struck out, trying to kill the Kalleran. Niluk held no fear, merely cackling as Oliver struck out before using the Force to throw him away.

Niluk looked down at the young man, sneering. “Ooh lil’ Ollie, that’s a side I’ve never seen, it does, however, raise some questions, suuuuuch as, where was that back at the academy? What would Luko say? Are ya gonna get kicked out?”

Oliver looked down at his Lightsaber, ashamed, he allowed Niluk to enter his mind and in doing so, the dark side. Ashamed, he threw away his Weapon.

“Awww, I hoping you’d keep striking,” he sighed. “Well, don’t worry ‘bout your sister, I’ll be a good parent.”

Niluk smiled, hoping he could get a rise out of the young man, instead the boy just sat there in shame. Niluk’s face went blank. “You gonna do anything?”

Niluk continued looking at the frozen boy. “Huh, I guess I broke him, well, I’ve got to scoot anyway, it was fun seeing you again, buh bye.” Niluk, making no attempt to move fast, left the scene.

Oliver sat there as snow fell from the sky and tears to join them. Shame and grief were the only things he could think about.

————————

Present day

Oliver looked at the ship before him. He recognised it as the same ship type as the ghost, though, he remained unsure of exact name. It held a grey and orange colour scheme, different to that of the ghost. Was the force tormenting him, reminding him of Lothal, or was there a reason?

“This, my good folks, is the bleeding heart. She may not look like much, but, she’s fast and reliable.” CeCe led them into the ship’s lounge, letting them know about drinks and how they would soon be at Worlport. The woman grinned.“Any questions?”

Oliver smiled. “None that I can think of.”

———————

The tactical droid looked at it’s master, who was watching as the droids prepared the ship, a Gozanti-class cruiser for it’s journey. “Master, I must ask, is this mission truly wise?”

“Of course it is, who doesn’t want to fly into a warzone? It’ll be fun,” Niluk chuckled. “Besides, we have new assets to test out.”

Soon, four massive, hulking figures marched towards Niluk, each wearing black Mandalorian armour. “Taccie, allow me to introduce, the crushers.”

13. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Chief of State's Office/Docking station, Coruscant

"Great! Let the adventure begin." Dasha fought against her want to roll her eyes. CeCe was far too chipper to be heading out to deal with an attack on an mid rim planet. This was not some fun adventure story she read as a kid. This was real, Dasha thought that a Coursanti vigilante would understand that. Each person goes through life differently, the slicer did by being morse and jaded. It was her armor, it hid the pained little girl watching her parents being dragged away by Republic security officers.

She kept quiet as the party made their way to the docking station. Before her was an older craft, smaller than the vaulted Millennium Falcon but, was just as old.

"This, my good folks," CeCe spoke up, "is the Bleeding Heart. She may not look much, but she's fast and reliable." The best Dasha could muster was a shoulder shrug. She'd been on worse, that bucket of bolts that got her off Carratos looked liable to fall apart, if the crew didn't tear each other to pieces first. It would be ok she guessed marching up the boarding ramp in her steel toed boots.

"Alright, gang, let's get strapped in and make our way to Worlport. We should be there soon, once we get out of hyperspace. Oh! Feel free to get yourselves some beverages. I've got Corellian ale, water, and blue milk in the cooler. Any questions?" Dasha's face soured a little, as she made her way over to the cooler. Pulling it open she pawed around for a bit, not saying anything assuming her silence would be enough to signal that she had no questions.

"Knew I should have stolen some of Nix's stach of Arcadia." She sighed, it wasn't the best rum but, it was the best her crew could get ahold of. She had a lot of memories wrapped up in that amber bottle. Nights of partying after a successful job, and hungover mornings in the arms of a certain one eyed Corellian.

She shook her head pulling out a ale. Popping the top of the drink the slicer took a seat putting her feet up on a table. As she took a long drink her gaze fell on the Jedi sent with them, was he really ready for this? He always seemed to be staring off into the middle distance.

"So," she started voice still quiet, "this your first trip without Papa Luke holding your hand?"

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

14. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    Ooc: Sorry everyone, I just realised I forgot to mention you all in the post.

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: It's okay, @TheSenatessaber. :) This is my second character, the villain. I think this is my first time playing a villain here. Should be fun.

Name:
    Dagen Kai

Species: Human

Appearance: Dagen has fair complexion, black and grayish hair with a beard, tall (about 6'0"), and has emerald green eyes (turns yellow when fueled with the dark side). He wears dark robe with red and yellow leather, printed with yellow symbols. He also wears black gauntlets.

Picture:
    [​IMG]

Personality: Dagen is intelligent, charming when he wants to be, and will do anything to achieve his goal of ruling the Galaxy. He believes in 'creating a better galaxy'. When it comes to creating things with Sith Alchemy, he believes it to be the way life should be: made of art and beauty. He believes that the universe must be 'cleansed' by using Sith Alchemy and the Way of the Dark.

Occupation: Leader of the Servants of Darkness and former member of the Sorcerers of Rhand

Weapon(s): Single hilt red-bladed lightsaber, a metallic sphere with hallucination gas, and a dagger

Short Bio:

Dagen Kai was born on the planet of Corellia as a poor boy. He had a hard childhood growing up. His father did all that he could to try and provide for Dagen and his mother. However, as they were walking the streets of Coronet City, thugs attacked his family. When the mother and father tried to protect the ten-year-old Dagen, they were killed. Luckily, the boy ran as fast as he could. For the years to come, he became a street urchin.

At the age of fifteen, a mysterious man by the name of Tilar found him. He took the boy in as his apprentice and to the planet Rhand, where the Sorcerers of Rhand resided. Throughout the years, he learned their ways and became a powerful ally to them. In secret, he learned Sith Alchemy through artifacts and scrolls, making Dagen more fascinated with the Dark Side. Once the Empire and Palpatine were defeated, he believed that it was his time to rise and take hold of the Galaxy.

Leaving the Unknown Regions, Dagen began to find followers, one in particular named Tep Sardona. The young Twi'lek became his Commander of the Dark Jedi, and these Dark Jedi (founded by Dagen) were known as the Servants of Darkness. He then allied himself with a ex-Impreial scientist who wanted to create mutants and see how his bio-engineering mixed with Sith Alchemny would work. By kidnapping victims and testing on them to become powerful and terrifying mutants, Dagen believes that he and his followers are ready to take on and cleanse the Galaxy.

TheSenatessaber likes this.
  16. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Docking station, Coruscant / Inside the Bleeding Heart ship

The young woman nodded after the two didn't have any questions. She was ready to get this mission going and not hold up the process. "M'kay." Smiling, CeCe turned towards the direction of the cockpit and began to walk. "Let's do this!" With that, CeCe was out of sight. Once she got to the pilot's seat and sat down, she began to set course for Ord Mantell. This was surely going to be a crazy mission. Things were about to get interesting as well.

The Bleeding Heart lifted off from the docking station and into the air. The sight of Coruscant's buildings stood firm and majestic as the ship flew higher towards the afternoon skies. Other shuttles and airspeeders flew past the tall buildings towards their destinations in straight lines. The traffic here was pretty busy.

Finally in orbit, CeCe's ship floated above Coruscant while she placed the codes in. She then spoke through the intercom. "Hang on, guys! We're about to enter hyperspace in a few minutes. If you want, there are extra seats available here in the cockpit. Or just take a seat in the lounge." There were three empty seats: the co-pilot seat and two passenger seats behind her and the co-pilot's seat.

CeCe breathed quietly, ready to make the hyperspace jump soon.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422

TheSenatessaber likes this.
  17. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    GM Approved

CHARACTER SHEETS

[​IMG]

Baille, looking right; and Samantha, looking left.

Name: Samantha Irisa
    Created:
    by pashatemur.
    All development: by me
    Race: Human (adopted homeworld: Pantolomin)

Appearance 5 ft 7 inches. Slim brunette, Caucasian-looking. Alliance-style fashion (khaki blouse and knee-length circle skirt), black synthleather kneeboots, Gaberwool sweaters of various colours. Light grey flight-suit; red shimmersilk sleeveless dress for special occasions.

Personality Maturity of a young adult. Confident, kind, independent. Like an older sister to Baille.
    Force Sensetive (Yes / No) Yes, but due to a hypnotic block applied when she was fifteen, not aware of it. See bio.

Weapons and other Equipment
    - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Firespray-31-class_patrol_and_attack_craft/Legends]Firespray-31[/URL] attack and patrol craft, the Detective Wyms, stolen by her as a padawan in 16BBY, and kept on ice till she came of age about 1BBY.
    Her old lightsabre is secreted on the ship. If she ever discovers it, a hypnotic trigger will release some of her memory and knowledge of the Force.
    - Blastech DL-44 blaster pistol
    - E-11 blaster carbine
    - Personal http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C1_personal_comlink/Legends]C-1[/URL] comlink
    - black gunbelt, with pouches for comlink, blaster packs, holster
    - SGIS-issue wrist comlink

Personal ship
    Name:
    The Detective Wyms
    Class: Firespray
    Weapons systems: Twin Borstel GN-40 rotating heavy blasters, Krupx MG9 proton torpodoes
    Crew Complement: 1-3
    Hyperspace Capability: Yes

Biography: Created as a named (possibly, can't recall) jedi padawan npc (non-player character) in the RP game, Galaxy at War III: Schism of the Sith, by the GM, pashatemur.

After escaping Order 66 as a jedi padawan, and hanging around with other survivors for four years, she was aged 15 when an Imperial blockade meant that she had to be abandoned on the leisure waterworld of Pantolomin.

She was taken in by another Order 66 fugitive, former Secret Galactic Intelligence Service mission supervisor, Angeo Lim, who enrolled her in school on that world, and raised Irisa as her own. To separate her from Imperial age records for jedi, and to give her a proper childhood, Irisa was treated as if starting at age eight, seven years less than her biological age.
    Agent Nifesta, her Uncle Mitch, assisted in providing a mental block to her earlier jedi life.

Irisa stayed there for several years, completing high school, working summers in the planet's thriving tourist industry, but always harboured ambitions of being a starfighter pilot.

Around 0.5 BBY, she became a liaison agent within SGIS to her Uncle Yavscout, an elf agent undercover with an anti-Empire mercenary group.

She has not revealed known about her jedi heritage since she was fifteen.

A few days ago, she hyperspaced out to The Rainy Planet to pick up her "younger" cousin.

Goal (Why have you answered the New Republic's call) Baille wanted to come.

oooooooooooooo

Character Name: Baille Harte
    Race Corellian

Appearance 5ft, 4 inches, Caucasian-looking slim redhead, long straight hair to shoulder blades. Sleeveless black minidresses mixing silk and armourweave. White scout trooper boots, with holster for EC-17 scout trooper blaster.
    Sky blue dress that below the waist was as fluffy as all frag thanks to triple layers of skirts and ruffles and netting that angled at forty degrees down from her hips, a large organza bow at the back and a large flower blossom that would be resting on the front of her left hip. Two thin shoulder straps, and the bodice was plain shimmersilk that held her torso and chest in a comfortably tight embrace.
    Umbrella-branded slugthrower that goes in a velcro thigh holster.

Personality Growing in confidence and independence, but slightly clingy. Fiesty but immature. Not afraid of the dark, but wary of it due to not being allowed to experience it for about five standard years.

Force Sensetive (Yes / No) No

Weapons and other equipment
    - E-11 blaster carbine
    - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Model_Q2_hold-out_blaster_pistol]Model[/URL] Q2 hold-out blaster, EC-17 holdout blaster
    - Stormtrooper utility belt, painted glossy grey.
    - SGIS-issue wrist-comlink
    - Vacsuit. The youngling-themed flightsuit that Nifesta rescued her in - white one-piece flex-suit patterned with multi-coloured pictures of fruit. Purple ribbed ankle-boots, and a visored helmet.
    - Her old V-Wing is in the hold of Nifesta's ship, somewhere in the galaxy...

Short Bio: Flight Lieutenant Baille Harte was a graduate of the Vensenor Flight Academy, and stationed at Commenor. Her all-femme V-Wing squadron were called the Ravens, and they were ambushed by four squadrons of their male colleagues, destroyed almost to a woman.
    Baille escaped, but was framed as a Rebel traitor. She was caught, tried, and scheduled to be terminated on Christophsis.

The false story was convincing enough that an immortal Twi'lek Force Vampire, SGIS' Agent Mitch Nifesta, turned up to rescue her, only realising his mistake after killing all the guards.

As such a long-lived entity, Mitch's typical attitude to non-Force Sensitives with a normal lifespan, is to treat them as kids, and can be friendly but patronising, even to nominal enemies.

Baille met Nifesta on one of her worst days. Formerly a very capable pilot and officer within the Imperial forces, she had to be rescued by the Twi'lek once, during which he adopted her, immediately accepting that she could be capable, and enrolling her in an SGIS mission.

Appalled by his attitude, she flew away at the first opportunity, which he did not really mind, but she was almost immediately captured by slavers.

Nifesta rescued her a second time, but unfortunately, decided that she was unable to look after herself, and the best way to keep her safe was to keep her under close care and supervision.

Her new cousin Irisa campaigning on her behalf, and a secret arrangement with the I-5 entity, have enabled her to have rare assignments, not always within the GFFA, but she yearned for more.
    As the months and years have passed, she has become desperate for adventure, and a few days ago, woke to find herself abandoned on a bench inside a wave-battered ocean city on the Rainy Planet, with packed bags, a bad haircut, and a message from Dad saying she was free, and that he had signalled her cousin Irisa to come pick her up.

Goal (Why have you answered the New Republic's call)

Irisa: "He just left you here? Oh well. So what do you wanna do first?"

Baille: "Let's do something DANGEROUS!!!!"

Irisa: "Well....the New Republic is calling for new adventurers to respond to a distress call at Worlport on Ord Mantell? That could be dangerous."

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  18. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Oliver took up a seat in the ship’s lounge. Considering how ready he was for such a task. He wasn’t a Jedi Knight yet, that was true and was quick to fall under his influence and he could sense the woman with pink hair’s disdain for him.

“So, this your first trip without papa Luke holding your hand?” The words seemed to almost be on cue, a manifestation of the doubt he felt. No doubt, he felt insulted. “Papa Luke?” “Holding my hand?” He knew he could not allow himself to look attacked, to look vulnerable, that had happened with Niluk and from that point on he became his prime choice for manipulation.

But, this woman, she was not Niluk. Oliver decided to smile pleasantly. “In a way, I’ve done a few missions without papa Luke holding my hand as you put it, such as Lola Sayu, but, it is my first time doing a mission like this on my own, but, I have been training for it if that answers your question?”

Passive-aggressive. That was how he intended to keep things. He got up from where he sat and prepared to walk to the cockpit, though, there was one thing he had to say first. “I will add, however, call it what you like, daddy issues, mummy issues, but, don’t talk about parents around me again.”

Oliver walked through the hallway into the cockpit and took a seat in the co-pilot’s chair. He sat next to CeCe, a person who he felt infinitely more comfortable around than the other woman back there. “So how long until we get to Worlport?”

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422

SkywalkerShine and Sith-I-5 like this.
  19. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, Baille Harte, the The Detective Wyms Firespray-class patrol ship

Irisa entered her ship, and headed the short distance to the cockpit, while behind her, she heard her cousin crunching over the sand of the abbreviated "beach" she had installed just inside the rear hatch.

Samantha pressed the button to seal the hatch, then fired up the holo-map that she had installed on the flight console, selecting two dimensional display, bringing up a metre across, blue-white-on-black pie-graphic that was dotted with celestial bodies.

Inputs put colourful rings around their own location, in Wild Space south-south-east of the Core, and Ord Mantell, a short distance north of the same.

She whistled at the distance. "We'll have to rejoin the Corellian Run hyperlane, then skim the Core Worlds to get to Ord Mantell. I hope they can hold out for a few days."

The only response an audibly stifled yawn, and she turned to see the slightly shorter redhead rubbing fists into her eyelids, and visibly fighting to suppress a yawn.

"Oh, right. It's been ages since you've been allowed to stay up past seven. It'll take you a while to adjust to being up late. Clear off one of the spare bunks and get some sleep. I'll lift off, and start calculating the hyperjump."

"Awright." Baille turned dutifully, and moved to the rear of the ship.

Irisa smiled as the other woman trudged the short distance away. The two of them sharing this cramped vessel, would likely go a lot easier, if she was able to continue their usual 'big sister, little sister' dynamic.
    "You mind if I go through your things and see if Uncle Mitch packed a vacsuit and helmet for you?"

"Sure, go right ahead."

"Thanks." She turned off the holo', sat in her pilot's seat, and raised the assembly up to the curved canopy above her, so that she could begin going through the pre-flight sequence.

Tag: No-one.

20. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Dromund Kaas - Outskirts of the Servants of Darkness Outpost

Commander Tep Sardona stood on a landing pad watching over the loading and final preparations of an assault transport preparing for departure. Nearby Tep’s shuttle also sat as it awaited his arrival, but not before he ensured all preparations were in place and moving forward. The nearby sounds of the still untamed jungle evident, while in the background a crumbling Sith Citadel thousands of years old basked the landing pad of the makeshift facility in its shadow. This Supply and staging outpost was one of few established recently on the nearly abandon system. The shadows of its former self the only evidence of a once thriving, vibrant, and dominant font of power. Tep stood dressed in a long dress cloak, trimmed with crimson and grey edging. His curved saber hilt hanging on his hip, as he continued to watch, his dark grey cape blew in the brisk breeze.

Satisfied that preparation were complete Tep moved to board his shuttle, with the assault transport lifting off in the background as he moved up the ramp of his own shuttle Tep brought his hand up palm side up. Grasping small disc holo-projector the blue silhouette of his Master, Dagen Kai, appeared.

‘Master, preparations are complete we are departing as planned.’

The blue silhouette of the Grand Dark Jedi, barely moved, a simple nod was all that showed acknowledgment of his Commander’s update. And then the hologram disappeared as many preparations were in order.

Tep made his way to the cockpit of the shuttle, sitting in one of the side chairs near its entrance. The sky turned to black as they ascended into the cold black of space. A few minutes passed, and both the transport and the shuttle were at the jump point. With a lurch the shuttle sprang into lightspeed en-route to their destination.

@SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  21. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    The Bleeding Heart

Still with her feet put up she took a long pull from her drink as Oliver explained himself. It was hard to tell if she was pushing his buttons, seeing how far she could push that famous Jedi patience. They waited for eighteen years to depose the Empire, she thought a Jedi could take a little teasing.

"In a way, I’ve done a few missions without papa Luke holding my hand as you put it," His smile seemed to give nothing but, his words were stilted hiding something, "such as Lola Sayu, but, it is my first time doing a mission like this on my own, but, I have been training for it if that answers your question?"

It didn't, training was one thing, actually doing it another. She could plan the heist all she wanted but, it wasn't until the plan was in action that you say how things really worked.

'No plan survives first contact.' It was something Raan said to her. No matter how good she planned things would always change and they would have to improvise. It was much the same with training, at least in her eyes. Nothing can compare to the real thing, no matter how close you get it'll never be real.

"I will add," the young man said making his way to bridge, "however, call it what you like, daddy issues, mummy issues, but, don’t talk about parents around me again."

Never before had Dasha have to fight so hard against rolling her eyes.

'Oh, parent issues...what they get arrested by the Republic, sent to a black prison, and never heard from again?' She desperately wanted to say these things, to snap at him for wanting to be so special because he lost his parents. At least he knew his were dead...She had no such luxury. It had been over a decade, and she knew nothing. She'd tried, with all the skills she'd learned she tried, and found nothing. It was like her parents didn't exist, as if Sergi and Natalia Astakhova never were.

She started to make her way following the moody jedi but, stopped when she realized, she'd finished her ale. She could already feel the alcohol warming her up, making her head just a little light. Opening the cooler again she grabbed a fresh ale and made her way to the bridge flopping down into the nearest empty seat. Her posture was slouched, drink at her lips as she took another sip.

Her gaze fell on Oliver then back out the viewport, just ready to get this mission underway.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, the Detective Wyms Firespray-class patrol ship

Samantha had changed into her nightclothes, a dark blue shimmersilk one-piece that left her limbs and shoulders bare.
    She laid a worn blanket out on the deck like a picnic area, and sat crosslegged within it, whilst lifting the first of Baille's bulging valise in front of her.

She unsealed it, her gaze roving over the surface of the packed content, hesitating before digging in.

Above her, and beyond the curved transparisteel canopy, the grey-blue chaos of hyperspace roiled past at supraluminal speeds, their luminescence serving to give the vessel's weak lighting, extra illumination.

The curved dome of Baille's vacsuit helmet was ridiculously easy to spot, so she grasped that with both hands, and lifted that out and to the side, the slick plasteel threatening to slide out of her grasp before she got it safely lowered.

The SGIS (Secret Galactic Intelligence Service) liaison agent, returned her attention to the clothing within the case. She was surprised how neatly the Twi'lek that was her uncle, and had been Baille's adopted parent, had packed the clothing and whatever else had been associated with his daughter over the years.

Frowning, Irisa used thumb and forefinger to pluck up a black, short barrelled slugthrower. The handgrip was decorated on both sides with an eight-sided polygon, shaded in four alternating red, and four white triangular slices, with the outer sides of each slice, curve in slightly.

"Who uses slugthrowers, any more?" She murmured aloud, confused.

She had been trained in such things of course, and weighed it in her cupped palm to see if the thing felt empty.

Above her, the navi-computer bleeped discretely, telling her that they were passing close to the planet Leritor. It was a little known world in the Mid Rim that she knew Sweet Fanny Ackbar about, but it told her how far along they were to joining the major Corellian Run hyperlane.

Leaning forwards to the valise, she pulled out the transparent, rumpled plastic patty of vacuum-packed CatchItAlls.

This made her glance towards the bunks where her exhausted cousin was fast asleep. Oh well, too late now.

Pursing her lips. she put them back in the case, sliding them along the bottom, between the clothing and the valise material. Using a finger to push some of her brown curls out of her eyes, she rifled for more discoveries.

Tag: No-one.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
    dragonsith13 likes this.
  23. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: My deepest apologize for taking a while to reply, everyone. A lot has been going on in my life. But everything seems to be settling down. I'm officially back. Again, my deepest apologies and I'll make sure to reply on time.

Also, on my next post, we'll arrive at Worlport and see that Tep and his people are gathering civilians. Once we get off the Bleeding Heart from the docking bay, we'll confront the Dark Jedi people. Sound good?

Inside the Bleeding Heart ship

Once CeCe set up the hyperspace mode, she sat there thinking about Lana. The old Cosian was the only friend she ever had and CeCe wanted nothing more than to see her friend again. Staring at the stars that filled the void of space, the young woman gently caressed the wooden bracelet that was on her wrist. This was given to her by Lana, before the Cosian was kidnapped. Looking at the stars, the vigilante felt as if she was surrounded by guiding lights. Lights that shone with hope in the darkness.

That's what CeCe wanted. She wanted to have hope that she would save Lana and anyone else who fell prey to the kidnappers. Those cowards would pay dearly for abducting the innocent...

As CeCe stared into space, she cut off from her trance and jumped a little. Someone spoke to her. Glancing to her side, the Jedi known as Oliver asked her something. “So how long until we get to Worlport?”

Getting back to her confident and grinning self, CeCe answered his question. "Soon, hopefully. May take a while, but we should be gettin' there soon. How are you and our lady friend doing?" She herself didn't hear the conversation between Oliver and Dasha, but she was hoping that they would work together (even if she herself wasn't use to working with others).

Once she saw Dasha take a seat behind them, CeCe grinned. "Alright, kiddies! Time to kick some enemy butt!" With that, she used the hypserspace control to have the Bleeding Heart jump into hypserspace. Soon, they would arrive at the planet Ord Mantell and face any foe that dared to try and challenge them...

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422

IC: Dagen Kai
    Outskirts of the Servants of Darkness Outpost, Dromund Kaas

**Earlier before the attack on Worlport**

Everything was set. The time to gain more subjects was here. All those years of training in Sith Alchemy and the Way of the Dark really paid off. The sweet sound of agonizing screams and desperation brought satisfaction to the Dark Jedi leader's ears. Now he would show the Jedi and New Republic who the true leader was! And once he unleashed the terrible creatures on those who opposed the dark side, nothing would stand in his way! Not even Luke Skywalker and his pathetic followers...

A blue image of a young, male Twi'lek showed up. It was Tep Sardona, one of his best followers and loyal commander.

‘Master, preparations are complete we are departing as planned.’

Dagen Kai, the founder of the Servants of Darkness, nodded with a satisfied and menacing grin. The hooded man acknowledged Tep's update and wanted him to continue the journey towards Worlport. One day, he would join Tep and the others to fight. After all, it would be good to get away from Dromund Kaas and assist his followers. He wanted to see first-hand how they would operate. However, duty called here and Dagen needed to assist the ex-Imperial scientist with creating other mutants.

After the communication cut off, Dagen walked to the large window of his office, watching the shuttle and transport depart. Hopefully, they would find more people to create into creatures of the dark. Creatures that will shake the Galaxy to its knees...

TAG: @dragonsith13

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  24. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

CeCe grinned confidently at Oliver. “Soon, hopefully. May take a while, but we should be gettin’ there soon. How are you and our lady friend doing?”

It was an innocent question, she probably didn’t hear them talking back there. “We’re okay,” he replied, trying to make it appear that they were more civil than they probably were.

Just then, the pink haired woman joined them on the bridge. Oliver quickly turned his head away to avoid making eye contact, instead looking out the window. CeCe looked at the rest of them and grinned. “Alright kiddies! Time to kick some enemy butt!”

Oliver smiled. “Now that’s something I can get behind!”

The Bleeding Heart entered hyperspace and he could see every star blur around them. Once they were in hyperspace, Oliver pulled out his lightsaber and held it in the palm of his open hand. Closing his eyes, he levitated it up in the air with the force. Opening it up using the force, he checked to see if every piece was working as they should. The blue glow of the crystal was prominent. Satisfied, he put the weapon back together, ready for the mission

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422

25. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    The Bleeding Heart

The slicer sat back in her seat, com set under her legs. She took a deep breath as the stars elongated and they were consumed by the blue whirlwind of hyperspace. Her mind knew it was safe, that everyone had been using hyperspace for millenia, that it was safe. However there was still that little part of her that didn't like it that feared hyperspace, worried about somehow getting lost within it and never coming out.

To take her mind off it she looked away finding Oliver who was pointedly looking away from her. A slight grin formed on her features, she hurt his little feelings. There was just a bit of sadistic pride that she'd gotten under the stoic armor of the defender of the weak. She stretched out in her seat letting out a breath, her gaze shifted over to see the parts and pieces of a lightsaber floating in the air.

Her breath hitched her eyes widened, looking at the glowing crystal. She'd heard of how valuable lightsabers, and more importantly their crystals were. There was a legend back home of a man that found a stash of three lightsabers, he lived like a king for the rest of his life. It was right there in front of her, she could just reach out and take it. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't tempted for just a moment. Her rational mind won out, if she took it now where would she run to, how would she get off the ship.

Even though the slicer had thought herself out of it this time, the want was still there. Maybe an opportunity would present itself.

As he put it back together she returned to looking away, down at the floor.

"So that's how it works." she said under her breath. Taking another swig of her ale, she looked over to her Jedi companion. "Where did you find the crystal for that thing?" she asked pointing at the lightsaber, still just a little curious.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.