main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara Jade and Sevrina Bendal on Worlport

A Gozanti cruiser hit the ground with a large crash.
    Commando Droidsdisembarked which opened fire on anything in range.
    Four guards emerge last, each wearing black Mandalorian armor, guarding a Tactical Droid and a green Kalleran.

Mara's eyes narrowed. This Kalleran was a roiling pit of Darkness.
    Mr. Whills and the Kalleran engaged in a fierce duel of argent saber beams.
    Mr. Whills was a competent fighter, Mara assessed, as she helped a Chadra-Fan couple with their younglings.

Then there was a spike of additional Dark energy.

Mara frowned. She had been a servant of the Emperor without becoming tainted; could /would Mr. Whills be so fortunate? He was treading awfully close to the brink.

She scowled, catching Sevrina's eye.

She had a feeling Luke Skywalker would have something to say or do in such a situation.
    Where did that thought come from, Mara demanded with self-irritation.

"I guess it's not our business." Sevrina decided. "We've enough to do." She slashed her saber blade in time to intersect fire from 2 of the squad of Commando droids while Mara sent their barrage of fire back at them, shorting 2 more droids.

TAG:
    @TheSenatessaber
    @SkywalkerShine

:cool:

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    Worlport

The slicer remained quiet as explanations were made and speeches given. She followed not fully understanding what monster was coming towards them. In the world she lived, it took a lot to be called a monster. It wasn't just the number of people you killed it was the intent. Was it to protect your little slice of the underworld or did you just enjoy hurting others? Not that she cared but, it seemed to have shaken their Jedi compatriot.

As they made their way to another plaza Dahsa's eyes looked to the sky seeing shuttles coming in and lines of people being shoved inside. All she could question was why...why did they need all these people for? A thought starting running through her head.

If she wanted to know what was going on she'd want to be inside. Maybe she could find Raan, free him from whatever pit he found himself in. However that plan was quickly quashed as CeCe rushed at a twi'lek throwing a grenade of some description. Dasha moved behind a building with the others. She was not cowering, just staying out of the line of fire while she worked. There had to be some coordination, the beings minding the lines seemed fleshy. Pulling a cable from her comset she plugged it into her datapad and started rolling through the open com frequencies. At the same time she swapped back to the general governmental channel.

"All Ord Mantel forces do not fire on the shuttles outside the Government House. Civilians are onboard. Repeat civilians aboard the shuttles do not fire."

"Silly bad guys, don't you know I control the airwaves." She continued hunting for the enemy comm frequency. Before she could zero in on the channel of the enemy was using, a large craft descended from the sky, crashing through a building before coming to a stop.

"Well, that's one way to make an entrance." She pulled up sensors for the area getting a look at what was happening. A squad of droids burst out cutting down anything that moved. Thankfully she'd taken cover. They might make a good target, they have to be getting command signals from somewhere, she'd never tried slicing into droid communications, maybe now would be...And several were already decommissioned, thanks to the other lightsaber wielders. Oliver seemed to jump straight at a foe surrounded by others, a clear leader. Dasha's eyes fell on the tactical droid, her mouth going slightly agape.

"Ohhhh…" She said to herself. "The secrets you know my little friend." she set her comm to the frequency CeCe was using. "CeCe, get me the head of browny droid...I need it."

She continued sniffing out the channel the enemy was using, she had plans...lots of plans.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina on Worlport

She noticed the lady with pink-colored hair dash behind a building as she took down another Commando droid.

She hadn't missed the complex comset the lady had been carrying and exchanged glances with Mara who had just shorted out another droid.

IC: Mara

Mara caught Sevrina's look and was reminded of Ghent -- her coworker with Talon Karrde. He could slice into anything and could be oblivious to a fierce space battle as he delved into comms traffic. The Barolian's talents had saved their hides more than once.

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422 etc

OOC: Slicers rock. =D=

4. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Oliver Whills

With each strike, Oliver hit harder, determined to beat Niluk down and with each strike, Niluk’s defense rose. Niluk pushed Oliver away.

“By the Force you know how to say hello,” Niluk gasped. “Just hands to the ignition and off you go... love it.”

“Shut up and die!” Oliver yelled, dashing back towards him.

Niluk lept into the air, going on the offensive. He darted around Oliver, strking his weak defense with strikes from his pike and numerous kicks. Taking note of one the buildings that had collapsed as he burst through on his way down, he used the Force to throw Oliver into the wreckage, to isolate him from any help.

Oliver felt himself crash through the stone wall of the fallen building, pain coursing through him. He hit the ground inside, in his anger he had underestimated Niluk, failing to realise his level of power. He heard a piercing screech split through the air. He felt his body go stiff for a moment and his sight blurred, Niluk had used a Force scream to stun Oliver.

Niluk burst through the rubble. Oliver tried to regain his bearings. He raised his Lightsaber in front of him, but, it was no use. Oliver’s lightsaber flung out of his hand and into Niluk’s grasp. Niluk grabbed Oliver with the Force, throwing him through the top of the rubble. Oliver was held in the air before being pulled back down to the top of the ruined building with a loud smack.

Niluk rose from where Oliver burst out, no demented look, no smile, just a cold glare. He wrapped his arm around Oliver’s neck, placing the boy into a headlock.

“Do you get it now, Ollie, you failed,” he said. “I came here for my amusement true, but, I have another reason. When I first saw what was going on, I realised that this was going to be a game of Shah-Tezh worth playing, but, I couldn’t allow it to end too soon, so I intervened, so that they could get away.”

Niluk forced Oliver to look at a little boy, walking towards a large transport, preparing to take him to suffer terrible fate. A tear fell from Oliver’s eye. He failed.

“See pateesa, you failed again,” he started before falling silent as the grave when he saw Mara Jade.

“Now I see, it was the will of the Force,” Niluk mused. “Luke was never meant to die in my trap, he was meant to suffer the loss of those he cares about.”

Niluk reached for his comlink. “Crushers, I want two of you to prove how strong you are and kill the other Jedi!”

“No!” Oliver shouted.

“Oh yes indeed and I do hope Luko blames it on you,” Niluk taunted.

———————

On the ground, two of the four crushers pulled out weapons forged on Mandalore. One being a sword made of Beskar Iron and the other being a Beskar chain whip with a hook at the end.

“You deal with Jade, I shall take the other,” The Crusher with the sword commanded.

Roaring a battle cry, they charged at the two Jedi.

@SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

OOC: I wanted to change their weapons from Lightsabers to more traditional Mandalorian weapons so that they wouldn’t be percieved as Force Sensitive, sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    dragonsith13 and SkywalkerShine like this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport
    Totally engrossed with the fighters in Mandalorian armor, Mara and Sevrina had no time to speculate on anything related to their erstwhile allies.

Mara seized the sword from the warrior facing her and bent it like a plastic spoon until it clattered harmlessly to the floor.

Then she went to help Sevrina who was dealing with a warrior with a whip and chain. Sevrina and Mara concentrated, twisting the chain in on itself and trapping the warrior's feet in it until he tumbled to the ground.

Having a respite, they went in search of the lady with the comset.

See what she's found out, if anything.

@galactic-vagabond422

@SkywalkerShine & @TheSenatessaber

6. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    NPC: Sapetus Niluk

Niluk was fuming. His desire for death and rage were radiating from him.

“I guess your warriors aren’t that good, are they?” Oliver mocked.

“It would seem so,” Niluk commented through gritted teeth, putting his comlink against his mouth. “Crushers, get your brother out of the chains, I’m gonna need to have a chat with you all when we get back.”

Niluk looked at the smirking Oliver Whills.

“Oh, you think that I’ve lost don’t you?” Niluk asked. “Well I haven’t, I can promise you that, I can also promise that they’re going to get away with the civilians, cus’ I’ve still got an ace in the hole, DESTROYERS!”

From the landing ramp rolled four Droidekas, springing into action, raising their shields.

“Really, Destroyer Droids?” Oliver asked smugly. “Is that the best you’ve got?”

“When did I say they were my ace in the hole, no no no,” now it was Niluk’s turn to be confident. “You see, during the Clone Wars, the Sepratists created something, something that could only be taken out by two Jedi Masters working together, one of them being one of the strongest Jedi of all time.”

Niluk saw Oliver’s fear, he realised what Niluk had in his possession.

“How did you-“ Oliver was cut off by Niluk tightening his headlock.

“The Empire kept loads of them at their academy on Carida, wasn’t that hard to scavenge some after they fell,” Niluk answered, pulling out a remote and pressing a button.

————————

The Tactical Droid moved out the way of the landing ramp, making a slow, mechanical laugh. From inside, loud thuds could be heard, slowly making their way towards to ramp. A massive silver hand came out from the ship followed by the rest of the body.

It was one of the most dangerous Battle Droids created by the Separatists and possibly one of the most dangerous droids of all time.

A B3 ultra battle droid, ready to attack whatever it’s Master ordered.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
  7. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    IC: CeCe Barula
    Plaza of Worlport, Ord Mantell

Too much kriffing things were going on! Oliver was battling his nemesis (a Kalleran who was a Dark Jedi, CeCe presumed). Seeing that he was flung somewhere, CeCe kept in mind where to go after them. Mara and Sevrina were battling Commando droids with their lightsabers, and Dasha was behind a building doing slicer things. At least that's what CeCe assumed. Before she could shoot at the Dark Jedi Commander, a voice came to her through her earset. "CeCe, get me the head of browny droid...I need it."

"Browny droid...?" she said in confusion. No time to think. She had to get away from this dangerous Dark Jedi. Hopefully, that flash grenade she threw at the Twi'lek's feet either stunned or temporarily blinded him. Glaring at Tep, she yelled, "I'll deal with you soon!" With that, CeCe ran off and hid behind a wall, holding her twin blasters. She began to think on what Dasha meant by 'browny droid'. Then it hit her.

"The Tactical Droid!" the young woman thought out loud. Glaring and peeking out, she saw that blasted droid near the ramp of his master's ship. Breathing calmly, she held her blasters up. "Alright, girls. Do this for mama..." She then jumped over the crumbled wall and made her way around the enemy droids, almost being shot at. Luckily, she was good at shooting back. She was close to the Tactical Droid...

Putting her blasters back in her holsters and taking out her vibroblade, CeCe jumped on top of a pile of rubble and into the air, right behind the droid! It seemed to move back, laughing about something. Finally, after jumping towards the droid, she pushed it down on the ground with her feet and raised her vibroblade. "Laugh at this you piece of junk!" She then began to hack away at the Tactical droid's neck, severing it. Raising the head in the air, she threw it to where Dasha was. "Here! Not sure what this is for but you're the expert!"

Suddenly, a huge and intimidating droid came out from Niluk's ship. It stood there, ready for its master's command. "Really?!" CeCe mumbled with an annoyed look. "Does this guy have creds to afford these bucket of bolts?" If a New Republic ship came to the rescue with soldiers, that would be less stress.

Turning around towards the direction of Niluk and Oliver, she only hoped that it wasn't too late to save the tough guy Jedi. Finally, after moments of searching, CeCe saw that Niluk had Oliver in a headlock. What kind of madman would start a fiasco with innocent people around? This truly sent her blood boiling. But the vigilante had to stay focused. Standing feet away from behind them, CeCe pointed her blasters at Niluk. "Release him now, you sack of Bantha fodder..." she said in a threatening tone.

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Angeo Lim (npc) (SGIS ex-Mission Supervisor, and Samantha's Mum)

The dark-haired woman took comfort from the blue New Republic logo on her comm screen as she tried to get a long range comm call through to the Chief of State's office.

She enjoyed listening to the options, as they were purportedly written by Leia herself, and she felt that you could get a good read of her mindset that day, or that week.

The pleasantly neutral voice of a female, read out:

"If you represent a member state within the New Republic, and you wish to make an appointment, please press or say, One."

Of course, that should be first and foremost, Angeo nodded to herself.

"If you represent a faction outside of New Republic space, and please press or say, Two."

"If you represent an optics, energy generation, or construction firm; traditionally take an 'ask no questions, tell no lies' approach, but have a pile of invoices that, if looked at in a critical light, say, 'big **** off superlaser, please press or say, Three."

Lim wondered if Leia herself had written that, or if a fellow Alderaanian survivor working on her staff, had.

"If you wish to report the disappearance of a loved one, please refer to your local planetary or sector authority."

"If you wish to offer assistance with the situation at Worlport on Ord Mantell, or the wider disappearances and kidnappings issue, please press or say, Four."

Well, that was her selection right there, to let the authorities know that the Secret Galactic Intelligence Service, in the forms of Samantha and Baille, were pitching in.
    She did not say anything though, deciding in the moment to listen to a few more. Might learn something.

"If you suspect the Imperial Remnant of doing something iffy out in Wild Space, please press, Five."

She frowned at that. Something for SGIS to look into, themselves?

"If you are Chewbacca, and you have just noticed that Han Solo left without you-"

"FOUR." She interjected, a little bit louder than she'd intended, feeling that the options were getting a bit trivial now.

Though at least she knew that the famous Wookiee was not with Solo. With all the disappearances, and especially with no apparent distinction regarding races and species, he was probably doing the sensible thing and staying with his family on Kashyyyk.

She waited to see if she was going to get put through to Princess Leia directly, or one of her secretaries.

Tag: @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
  9. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Oliver Whills

“Release him now, you sack of banther fodder...” Oliver recognised that voice, CeCe was threatening Niluk.

Niluk slowly turned around to face to face ceCe, who held her blasters at him. Still holding Oliver in his headlock, Niluk raised a brow.

“CeCe, get back!” Oliver warned.

Niluk stared intently at the girl, analysing her, trying to figure out who she was. Suddenly, his vicious smile returned. He propped up Oliver as a shield, though he probably would not need to given his power.

“Uuuuum, why would I do that?” Niluk asked smirking, pressing a button on his remote.

————————

On the battle, the B3 shot into attack mode. It’s smaller arms blasting lasers at a rapid pace, whilst it’s larger arms shot fire all over the battlefield. From it’s shoulder, missiles were being fired, causing small explosions where they came down.

————————

“He’s buying time for the attackers!” Oliver warned.

“Oh, be quiet Ollie and for that record, I’m doing a pretty kriffing good job at it thank you very much,” Niluk said, trying to keep his superiority complex strong. “Now, to answer your question, I’m not, someone’s got to teach this kid not to snap so fast.”

Niluk sneered. “I would have thought he would have learned that after Lothal, funny story that was, if you ever wanted to see how someone would react if they were shown a vision of their parents be killed and infant sister being abducted, that was the place to be.”

@SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @galactic-vagabond422 @dragonsith13

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara and Sevrina at Worlport

The ultra battle droid was spewing and discharging weapons.

Mara scowled. These things were karking hard to defeat but they did have a technical weakness, rather like the first Death Star, down in the inner workings.

She and Sevrina combined their luminous blades of blue and green, sent them spinning into the droid's projector.

"Glad that isn't made of cortosis or we'd be burnt toast." Sevrina commented.

Mara shot a glance toward Ms. Barula who was facing down a gloating adversary.

Her admiration for the bravery or recklessness, which? was undeniable as she said: "Let's see if we can tip the odds a bit over there."

@TheSenatessaber & @SkywalkerShine

11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: The voicemail options were hilarious! Nice touch, @Sith-I-5. [face_laugh]

Near the Plaza of Worlport, Ord Mantell

All of a sudden, CeCe began to chuckle. Then she burst out laughing. She knew it was foolish to do so at a time like this, but this whole thing made her laugh. Once she settle down, CeCe stood there, grinning and wiping her tears away. "Ya know... I've come across a lot of psychos in my life. Be it slave trader or even a crime boss. But you my friend? You are boring as kark. I mean really. You're doing all of this just to buy the attackers time to get away? They can run if they like. But trust me, honey... We're gonna corner them like womp rats. Even you."

She then had an idea on how to save Oliver. Touching her earset with her index finger, she contacted Dasha. "Dasha! This is CeCe. Inform Mara and Sevrina to stay put and fight off the abductors. You guys save the civilians as well. I've gotta save Oliver." With that, CeCe took off her black backpack and threw it aside. The only things that she had were her attire and black gloves. But she had a few tricks up her sleeves.

She fought Jedi like Kyp before. But Dark Jedi? Never. She knew they would play dirty. But so would she if need be. Standing there with a grin, CeCe crossed her arms. "Alright, scaly boy. Let's make a deal. You fight me in one-on-one combat. Fists and feet. No weapons. If I win, you let Oliver go and call off your droids. If you win... you can do whatever you like with us. Deal? Or are you afraid to fight a girl?"

The young woman grinned, knowing that she might strike a nerve. Dark Jedi were known to be vicious and sometimes emotional. That was the thrill of a fight for her...

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @dragonsith13

NPC: Leia Organs Solo
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

One of the secretaries answered the call and told the person to wait. She then went to Leia's office, not far from the front desk. "My lady? Someone wants to speak to you about Ord Mantell?" the female Mon Calamari said.

Leia, who glanced up from her papers, nodded with a smile as she sat by her desk. "Thank you, Jiya. Please transfer the call to me." With a nod, the young woman left.

Once the call was transferred, Leia pressed the comm button to display the screen of a female. "This is Chief of State Leia Organa Solo speaking. How may I help you?" she asked in a soft voice and smile.

TAG: @Sith-I-5

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
  12. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

It seemed everything went crazy. Oliver, the paragon of control, was distinctly uncontrolled, lashing out at the fish looking being that made a grand entrance. Quickly he found himself overwhelmed. She grit her teeth looking through the com signals, where was it, where was it. They had to be communicating on some channel. She was feeling more and more useless. 'Lady' Jade and...what was her name again. Didn't matter they were dealing with a lot...more that Dasha wasn't dealing with.

A soft growl left her throat.

"No comm channel, no droid control signal, what am I supposed to do." She muttered to herself as more droids showed themselves, including one the slicer had never seen before. It looked like a standard B2 'Super' Battle Droid but, with a shoulder mounted rocket launcher and tiny blasters grafted onto its waist.

"When did they make that." Dasha continued staying in her hiding place while lasers flooded the area. Another long frustrated breath, what was she doing. She should be out there helping, doing something.

But, what could she do, all she had was a blaster, and she wasn't even all that good with it.

If she just had something, some data, some…

That was when the requested tactical droid head landed in front of her.

"Well, that's a start."

She dropped to the ground sitting cross legged with the head in her lap. She fished around for a bit in one of the compartments hanging off the side of her comset. Pulling out a cable she connected one end to the head, the other into her datapad. The data transfer would take some time but, maybe she could finally find what she was looking for, a way to mess with these guys, give the civilians a chance to escape.

"Dasha!" The young woman winced that the sudden exclamation. "This is CeCe. Inform Mara and Sevrina," Oh...so that was her name, "to stay put and fight off the abductors. You guys save the civilians as well. I've gotta save Oliver."

Dasha was unsure which was the bigger ask but, she would do her best.

"Mara, Sevrina" Dasha started finding a clear channel directing it at the crimson haired warrior, and her companion. "Hold tight, do what you can to free the hostages. I'm working on things...We'll see if they pan out. Oh, and CeCe is trying to save Oliver, so I'll keep an eye on that."

She was suddenly feeling pulled in a hundred different directions.

Disrupting enemy communications, shutting down the droids, managing two different fights across a plaza…

And taking every scrap of information that she could from the tactical droid.

"Tell me your secrets." she nearly commanded of the severed droid head resting in her lap earning a few cross glances from the other people hiding with her. Dasha didn't notice or care, she had enough on her plate to worry about people thinking she was crazy. Well, maybe she was but, that didn't matter right now.

What did was data, data, data, she couldn't make bricks without clay.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara & Sevrina, on Worlport, Ord Mantell

Mara's comlink suddenly crackled. An urgent female voice said:

"Mara. Hold tight, do what you can to free the hostages. I'm working on things...We'll see if they pan out. Oh, and CeCe is trying to save Oliver, so I'll keep an eye on that."

Mara gave a double-click of acknowledgement.

She and Sevrina headed towards one of the bulky transports and started doing some damage to the ones herding the hostages.

They deflected blaster fire, back-directed towards the would-be abductors with streamlined efficiency.

Sevrina was quick and agile, leaping here and there like a Dathomirian whirlwind. Rather like her mentor Kirana Ti.

Mara was just as agile but her tenacity showed in taking out one adversary at a time. She was all quiet stealth, moving like a Loth-cat to approach her target's vulnerable, blind side.

The hostages, when they saw an opening, took it and took off with alacrity to safety.

TAG for
    @galactic-vagabond422 & @SkywalkerShine

14. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Niluk listened carefully to every word, every insult, the woman in front of him threw. Niluk was shocked and furious, nobody had ever talked to him like that before. He considered Force choking her or throwing her into one of the fires that were spreading, but, then he smiled, admiring her confidence.

“I like you,” he complimented. “So much moxy, wish I had someone like you when I was a crime lord back on Kaller, I’ll fight you hand to hand, but first, we need to keep this little brat from interfering, what to do?”

Niluk pondered a way of keeping Oliver out of the fight and then it dawned on him.

“Alright Ollie, behold your future,” Niluk proclaimed, using the Force to show Oliver a vision he saw during his time as a child.

“Now then, I’ll let you make the first move shall I?” Niluk asked mockingly.

@SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @galactic-vagabond422 @dragonsith13

OOC: I had considered having Oliver loose his hand here, like Luke and Anakin, but, I decided to go and hint at where Oliver could end up instead. I decided to remove the crushers going after Dasha as well to keep things more simple and at a calmer pace.

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Angeo Lim (npc) (SGSIS ex-Mission Supervisor, and Samantha's Mum)

Gazing up at her wall comm screen, Angeo already had an eyebrow raised, after the female Mon Cal' politely asked her to stand by, and rose from her desk, disappearing from view.

Then the screen changed to the pleasant face of Leia Organa.

"This is Chief of State Leia Organa Solo speaking. How may I help you?"

Lim felt her face crease into a surprised smile, and had to struggle to bring it back under control.
    "Princess Leia! An honour to speak to you." She paused, then rushed on, giving consideration to the woman likely being extremely busy. "Angeo Lim, Secret Galactic Intelligence Service. Regarding your call for assistance, I wish to report that we have a pair of operatives enroute to Worlport. Two young and courageous femmes, Samantha Irisa, and Baille Harte. They are coming from a fair bit away, so will likely arrive on site some hours after anybody who left from Coruscant."

Now, she shut up to let Leia get a word in edgeways, hoping she would not just say, 'Thanks. Bye!'

16. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Plaza of Worlport, Ord Mantell

The chaos throughout the plaza while still ever-present was beginning to subside as the Troopers and mercenaries were gaining a brief moment of control. People to scared to resist due to watching some of their fellow citizens beaten and even executed beside them forced them into a stunned and shocked compliance. The first wave of about to dozen people were inside the transports and beginning to be secured into holding cages.

Several shuttles had been scene descending into the city, Tep sensed the urgency to finish the loading the transports growing. His suspicious were confirmed as a small cruiser quickly broke through the clouds and came to a sudden and rough landing at the edge of the plaza. At the same time several individuals thrust themselves into the plaza. Several Jedi and other persons, a petite brunette and a pink haired woman found their way to the plaza as well. The pink haired woman settled in, keeping her head low, while the brunette quickly found and locked eyes with Tep, glaring at him her anger boiling over.

"Wh-What have you done...? You... You...” Arming herself with a canaster, which clearly was a grenade of some type. "YOU KRIFFING MONSTER!!" Launching the grenade at Tep, the woman screamed at him. The grenade was flipped over Tep’s head as he waved his hand using the force to try and deflect it slightly. Still the grenade went off with a flash and concussion, which pushed Tep slightly forward, though he quickly regained his footing.

Meanwhile the cruiser that had landed was now deploying battledroids and it was not long before they were opening fire on nearly anything that moved. Tep’s force that had initially began to engage the recently arrived Jedi and were now also engaging the droids through exchanging blaster fire.

What appeared to be the Commander of the droids, engaged quickly with on of the Jedi. Their sabers clashing. It was evident through their initial exchanged that there was a deeper personal connection between them. A red-haired woman, a Jedi of significant prowess was also fighting off droids with another Jedi at her side. The flashes of their lightsabers cutting swaths through droids.

The brunette whom had initially engaged Tep, yelled at him. Her anger still present, though frustration clearly growing in her voice. "I'll deal with you soon!" The unfolding chaos was clouding the waters of the whole engagement. The woman’s focus was drawn off of Tep and towards other corners of the battle. Tep grinned, he could not have asked for a better situation. While the Jedi were able to disrupt the intial loading of the citizens, the recent arrival of the droids and the other force user had allowed them to pick right back up and continue with the loading.

So much that Tep had initially brought his hand down to the hilt of his lightsaber in anticipation of fighting the petite brunette with a massive spirit and fire in her. Only to bring his hand off his hilt and not ignite it. Tep stepped back towards the transport which was getting closer to being loaded. They had nearly four dozen beings secured and loaded, with another three-dozen remaining to be loaded as they were being usher closer and closer by his troops and mercenaries. Drawing back closer to the transport the mercenaries were forming a perimeter and firing back at the droids and Jedi.

A few more minutes and they could begin to depart.

Tep yelled forward to one of the Officers again pressing for urgency. ‘Finish loading and prepare for departure.’ A super battle droid had ventured through the lines and was firing on Tep, raising his hand Tep forcefully sent the droid backwards with a force push, slamming it into a fountain in the plaza, sparks flying from it as it was broken nearly in two. He could sense the focus of the battle shifting towards the Servants of Darkness, and their kidnapping of the citizens. Tep and his forces need to hold on a little longer to complete the loading.

Tep readied himself for anyone looking to interfere with them completing their task.

@TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @galactic-vagabond422

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on Worlport

Sevrina suddenly noticed that the hulking types in Mando armor were rallying One was actually freed! She sped over and slashed at him in a flurry of lightning strikes. He landed a glancing blow on her right shoulder and she winced.

Meanwhile, Mara was taking note of the hostage situation. More than a couple dozen had been rounded up and more were being forced to leave.

She scowled as she took note of the individual who seemed to be leading everything. She never forgot a face. If by any chance he was able to slither away, she'd be sure to find him again.

She cast a look towards the pink haired slicer. Mara was closer than Sevrina so if it looked like she needed a hand Mara would jump into the fray there.

@dragonsith13 & @TheSenatessaber

@SkywalkerShine & @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  18. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

Dasha was still downloading the data from the tactical droid when suddenly she got a message. A smile bloomed on her face. She had them now, she had their comm signals. There was chatter going back and forth, they were leaving. No...no they couldn't not until she could track them. She listened for a bit picking up voices and tone, if she had the time she could try and find the leaders, gather their voiceprint then use it to mask her own voice and broadcast orders. Unfortunately they didn't have time for that, she would just have to go with a generic male voice to hide her activities.

"Incoming from the south," she called out on the enemy comm channel, boosting her voice to sound more urgent. "Armed hostiles, not defense force, repeat not defense force." To sell this act she played a sound file she had of a E-11 blaster discharging, that rang through the comm. "Taking fire, taking fire, requesting reinforcements they have us surrounded." she then cut the connection suddenly leaving it up to the imagination of the others as to what was happening.

"Contact, contact," she continued trying to sow as much discord as she could, using a slightly different voice, "one click north, hostiles, bearing a jackal head as a mark." more blasters sounded over the comm, "they have rocket launchers, do not take off, repeat do not take…" again she cut the connection, hoping to instill some fear in them. The jackal head was not a well known mark but, one of an up and coming mercenary group, the Bweha Company.

Dasha had the displeasure of meeting a group associated with the company. They were assigned to protect a shipment of jewels, jewels that Dasha's gang had set their eyes on. They got away with some but, not all the cargo, at great cost to themselves. That was how they lost 'Sneaky' a Bimm with fast hands and slim physique. The Bweha were ruthless, shooting into a crowded plaza, detonating grenades inside tenements without care of the people living there. All that mattered was killing their foes, collateral damage didn't bother them one wit.

A perfect group to try and scare these kidnappers. As the saying went,

'There is always a bigger fish'

Or in this case a more morally bankrupt group willing to kill civilians just to stop your plans.

Now that she also had the droid control signal she could start to have fun there too, maybe switch their IFF, Identify Friend Foe, make the droids think the Mercs are their enemies, and the civilians their allies. That would be fun to see, the war machines once on your side suddenly turning against you.

She had a little chuckle at the thought of the battle droids shooting the mercs in the back with a simple

'Roger Roger'

As her final act she chose to flood the enemy comm channel with harsh ear piercing static enough to distract or even stun anyone not prepared for it, like she was. She hoped this provided enough of a distraction to let some of the captives escape, or give the slicer's allies an opening to make these people hurt.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Mara on Worlport

Mara paused as a barrage of comm messages blasted over her comlink:

"Incoming from the south. Armed hostiles, not defense force, repeat not defense force. Taking fire, taking fire, requesting reinforcements they have us surrounded."

And then:

"Contact, contact! One click north, hostiles, bearing a jackal head as a mark." more blasters sounded over the comm, "they have rocket launchers, do not take off, repeat do not take…"

Mara probed the Force to see if there was indeed something afoot in those directions. There was a tumult of activity but it seemed to be resulting from the comm messages.

She traced the source of the messages/alerts, and then smiled wickedly.
    If she didn't know better, Mara surmised it was the slicer sowing discord. Ghent was able to do such for Karrde until they could tell if their potential contacts were on the level or not.

What a fascinating group of allies we've landed among, Mara thought with admiration. Resourceful!

TAG:
    @galactic-vagabond422

@SkywalkerShine

@dragonsith13

@TheSenatessaber

20. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    Near the Plaza of Worlport, Ord Mantell

“I like you,” he complimented. “So much moxy, wish I had someone like you when I was a crime lord back on Kaller, I’ll fight you hand to hand, but first, we need to keep this little brat from interfering, what to do?”

CeCe glared at the male Kalleran and what he did to Oliver. Niluk would surely pay for what he did to the Jedi ally and these people. He and his blasted droids were toast! Glancing at the battle, CeCe could see Dasha working her 'magic', which was slicing. Even though she wasn't physically involved in the battle, CeCe knew that Dasha was definitely skilled and valuable. The vigilante could see the determination in the slicer's eyes and posture, that's for sure.

Mara and Sevrina were amazing Force-sensitives as well. They were doing the best they could to keep the civilians safe. She admired them for that. As for the male Twi'lek who was the leader of this whole mess, CeCe really wanted to challenge him. To see if he was any good at fighting than kidnapping innocent people. But his turn would come another time. Right now, she had to focus on rescuing Oliver from this crazy Kalleran.

“Now then, I’ll let you make the first move shall I?” Niluk asked mockingly.

CeCe clenched her fist and stood there with her fists in the air, chest-leveled. "Well, well. I didn't think you'd be the gentleman type," she replied, grinning at Niluk.

All of a sudden, she heard something through her earpiece:

"Contact, contact! One click north, hostiles, bearing a jackal head as a mark." more blasters sounded over the comm, "they have rocket launchers, do not take off, repeat do not take…" Then, there was a connection cut. At first, she didn't know where this came from. Then she grinned, putting the pieces together. Glancing over at Dasha, the young woman nodded. "Good work..." she muttered to herself with a smile. This would create a good diversion.

And as the enemies' comm channel was met with something piercing and stunning (due to their wincing expressions and posture), one soldier went over to Tep holding his ears in agony. "S-Sir! Something is wrong. C-Can't you hear the static?!"

Glancing back at Niluk, she breathed and ran towards him in full speed. When she got close enough, CeCe prepared to punch him hard, wondering how he would dodge it. Whether she was beaten or not, Oliver had to be rescued... because that's what teams do. They look out for one another. She extended her fist towards his face, as if everything was in slow motion.

NPC: Leia Organs Solo
    Inside the Chief of State's Office, Coruscant

"Princess Leia! An honour to speak to you."

Leia smiled warmly, nodding her head in approval. It was refreshing to see someone excited to speak with her. When she was younger, she faced lots of enemies. But during the time of the New Republic, some people were actually happy to have Leia as Chief of State. Who knew she would come this far? "A pleasure to speak with you as well. What can I help you with?" she asked kindly.

"Angeo Lim, Secret Galactic Intelligence Service. Regarding your call for assistance, I wish to report that we have a pair of operatives enroute to Worlport. Two young and courageous femmes, Samantha Irisa, and Baille Harte. They are coming from a fair bit away, so will likely arrive on site some hours after anybody who left from Coruscant."

This was refreshing news to Leia! They needed more people to search and rescue these kidnapped victims. If only they could interrogate one of these abductors and bring the main culprit to justice...

"Thank you, Angeo Lim. Your assistance to the Worlport victims bring great relief. Yes, the ones that left Coruscant from here are there right now, rescuing any civilians they can." Then the Chief of State gazed down sadly. "I hope they find out who's behind this..."

Almost going into thought, Leia glanced up at the female on the screen, looking firm yet determined. "The New Republic agents should be there as well. Hopefully, they can assist the rescuers and your people. Thank you again. Any thoughts or concerns?"

TAG: @Sith-I-5

21. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Niluk snapped away from the moment when he heard a voice go through his comm’s unit.
    “Incoming from the south,” a male voice started. “Armed hostiles.”

Niluk listened in as this man, whoever he may be, gave instructions through his feed. Niluk was furious, he was prepared to abandon this fight, purely to hunt him down. A loud screech burst through his comm, catching him off guard, making him vulnerable for the punch coming from the woman he was supposed to be fighting. Niluk stumbled back from the hit.

Dazed from it, he faced the battle, being able to make out that his own droids were turning on the Crushers. He looked back to the woman and turned on his comms unit, pressing it against his mouth.

“Alright then sir, whoever you are,” he began in a threatening tone. “When I’m done up here, I’m going to come down there and make what I did to Ollie look like a child’s poorly made sandcastle, Crushers, gaurd the leader of the kidnappers, it’s time we made some friends.”

He put away his comm and directed his words to the brunette.

“Now, catching an opponent off guard, not something a Jedi would do is it? What would Ollie think?” He taunted. “Oh well, he won’t be a Jedi forever.”

Niluk smiled, feeling the pain in his jaw. “Perhaps you could use a job, I need someone to teach the Crushers a few things, unfortunately, you’re a bit underqualified, so let’s get you those qualifications shall we?”

Niluk lept forwards, swinging his leg into the air, aiming for the young woman’s arm.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @dragonsith13 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  22. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Angeo Lim (npc) (SGIS ex-Mission Supervisor, and Samantha's Mum)

"Thank you, Angeo Lim. Your assistance to the Worlport victims bring great relief. Yes, the ones that left Coruscant from here are there right now, rescuing any civilians they can." The Princess looked down, sadly. "I hope they find out who's behind this..."

Angeo felt good at providing some small measure of relief to the beleaguered Rebel heroine.

"The New Republic agents should be there as well. Hopefully, they can assist the rescuers and your people. Thank you again. Any thoughts or concerns?"

"Can you tell us anything about what is going on at Worlport, Your Highness?" She asked. "Something that I can pass to the team while they are enroute? Forewarned is forearmed, after all."

IC: Windy Gibbons (npc private security guard), Echo Burning store, Worlport High Street

The wispy-haired human male, responsible for the safety and security of the wood burning stove emporium, Echo Burning, had his feet up on this relativity quiet day. His tan and blue clothes were worn from use, and he had a blaster in a holster on his left hip.

The cramped shop was cluttered with stoves, heaters, and other heat-generating items, which meant he did not have a clear view of what was going on outside the shop, but if someone else came in-

-as the tearful, youngling, toting a school backpack, who burst in through the glase-paned front door, vaulted over his outstretched legs, and crouched behind his seated form, tiny hands on his shoulder.

"Why, hello Timmy." Windy greeted uncertainly, unsure of the significance of the boy's panicked entrance.

The retired ARS:E (Anoat Revenue Service: Enforcement) officer, coached Timmy's Limmie-

The sudden realisation that he had just rhymed the words, gor forgotten as someone else crashed through the front door, a black-uniformed biped, his face hidden behind a polarised black visor that reflected the seated security guard, and toting an evil-looking disruptor rifle. He definitely was not a local.
    "Get back here, you little-" The pursuer snarled.

Windy speed-pulled the sidearm, bringing the soldier up short. "Can I help you?"

"He killed Mum!" The boy wept.

"That ain't a gun." The soldier audibly sneered, bringing up his disruptor.

Windy shot him in the face, blowing imaginary smoke from the upward-facing barrel as the deceased soldier fell backwards, the back of his helmet putting a long vertical crack in the glase pane in the door. "Yes, it is." He turned to the boy as he re-holstered his blaster, or as much as he could without taking his feet down. "Right, what's going on?"

"They are taking people?" Sobbed the tousle-haired human lad, his little face pink and wet with tears.

"Who are taking people? And, what people?"

"Mum just called them the Bad Men, and told me to run. They are taking everyone from my street, and shot Mum when she tried to fight back!"

This sounded serious.

"Okay, hold on." Windy pulled his comlink from his belt, set it to for the local government frequency. "Hey, anyone on this frequency, this is Security Officer Gibbons at the Echo Burning store on the High Street. Anyone know anything about people being taken from the poor-" He paused to silently mouth 'no offense' to Timmy, as if that mattered the same day as being half-orphaned. "-district; and killed if they resist? I've got a kid here, who says they killed his mother-"

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

IC: Baille Harte, Samantha Irisa, Firespray-31 patrol craft, The Detective Wyms

The compact starship passed close to the Core systems, now, whilst inside, the lights brightened to represent morning, and systems within the compact kitchen, began to warm up the Yot beans, breaded fish fingers, eggs, that Samantha had prepared from the night before.

Baille had had an mentally exhausting and stressful previous day, and Irisa had worked into the night, so for their various reasons, the two girls slumbered on.

Tag: no-one

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina on Worlport

Sevrina scooted between 2 shuttles for a better vantage point and saw the brunette engaging in hand to hand with a thug. She silently rooted for the brunette to take him down.

@SkywalkerShine

IC: Mara on Worlport

Mara heard the com-call on the general government frequency from Officer Gibbons.
    She figured the pink-haired slicer wouldn't dare answer; that would give her position away, and the others were too occupied, so she answered hurriedly: "We have various droid types, crushers and a battle droid we're dealing with and some Mando types being led by unknown agents for who knows what dark schemes. We're holding them off for now, as much as possible." She sighed heavily and went to rejoin Sevrina.

@Sith-I-5 & @galactic-vagabond422

24. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: NPCs Security Officer Windy Gibbons, Timmy, Echo Burning store, Worlport High Street

Windy put a comforting arm round Timmy's waist, whilst waiting for a response from local gov' frequency 1-5-4.

He was only the boy's limmie coach, so not that close to him, but he had been a cop on Bespin Cloud City, so was no stranger to physically comforting victims, where just patting them on the head, and stiltingly telling them to "shake it off", was not going to cut it.

"Eventually, an answer came back over the comlink, an unfamiliar femme's voice. "We have various droid types, crushers-"

What in Flamewind is a crusher? He wondered, listening hard.

"-and a battle droid we're dealing with and some Mando types being led by unknown agents for who knows what dark schemes. We're holding them off for now, as much as possible." She speaker sighed heavily into her communicator.

Windy frowned down at the voice pickup grille of his C1 comlink, thinking variously that it sounded like a right battle in the background; that it would have been handy if she had said where; and that she couldn't have been more confusing if she tried!

"What?!" He responded curtly.

"Not 'what'," Timmy corrected into his shoulder. "'Pardon'."

He silenced the boy with a glare. "And where is this going on?" He asked her, thinking that if he was going to learn anything useful, he needed to lead this conversation. "And what sort of help do you need? Where are they taking the people? I mean, if they are just taking them to the Scraplands, I have a starfighter to help take down the guard towers..."

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  25. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Worlport

"Alright then sir, whoever you are," the man, one of the leaders the slicer supposed, spoke voice low and dange, "When I’m done up here, I’m going to come down there and make what I did to Ollie look like a child’s poorly made sandcastle,"

Dasha was still working away when the call came in, more the threat really. Her eyes rolled reflexively, like he thought he was a threat to her. As if to prove her point the IFF switched on the droids. In an instant they turned on the mercs firing upon them with deadly accuracy. It wouldn't last every long but, it would be enough to sow more discord among the mercs. With her datapad resting on the flat top of the tactical droid she decided to mess with this leader person again.

She pulled up another voice print, one she had time to study from the aforementioned run in with the 'Bweha Company'. She took a breath finding her inner actress, not that it was too hard to emulate the mannerisms of this subject...just be cold. She traced back the last message sending a tight beam communication to the commlink. He would be the only one to hear this.

"It's madam," a stern feminine voice with just a tinge of a Twi'lek accent spoke next using Dasha's words but, not her tone. "I have no idea who this Ollie is but, you are welcome to try. You will fail but, you can try." The slicer jostled the her headset creating some background noise. "Could you stop moving around...it's really hard to line up my shot."

"Hey, anyone on this frequency," another voice broke through her comm, "this is Security Officer Gibbons at the Echo Burning store on the High Street. Anyone know anything about people being taken from the poor-district; and killed if they resist? I've got a kid here, who says they killed his mother-"

Dasha's head came up finally a reply from someone else on this channel. She was about to reply when Mara spoke up.

"We have various droid types, crushers and a battle droid we're dealing with and some Mando types being led by unknown agents for who knows what dark schemes. We're holding them off for now, as much as possible."

"And where is this going on?" The officer replied, "And what sort of help do you need? Where are they taking the people? I mean, if they are just taking them to the Scraplands, I have a starfighter to help take down the guard towers..."

"Plaza, outside the main governmental building," Dasha started answering his questions, being rather vague, "Lots of blasters, and we have no idea but, I am working on it."

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @SkywalkerShine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.