main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars OPEN Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara at the spaceport docking bay - Bleeding Heart

CeCe replied to Mara's query:
    "There are a pair of cuffs on my ship, located in a metal box in the lounge bay. Put those on him and strap him in. We'll be in hyperdrive as soon as we get off Ord Mantell. Fly safe."

Mara complied and then went to join Sevrina on the Fire.

IC: Sevrina aboard the Jade's Fire

Meanwhile, Sevrina was just finishing preflight preparations when she got a comm-signal and activated the receiver.

"Bleeding Heart and Jade's Fire from the Detective Wyms. Tracer signal has been traced to the Esstran Sector."

Sevrina keyed on the navcomputer with the sector coordinates and started jump sequencing.

Another voice chimed in:
    "We are in hot pursooot."

"Yes, thank you, J.W. Do we need to contact your brother Billy Bob, who has the fastest wave-skimmer on the bayou?"

There was another brief exchange and the signal cut off from the other end.

Sevrina wondered what a wave-skimmer was and a bayou? She would have to ask a protocol droid later when they had down-time.

As Mara joined her, she indicated their heading and played back the message from the Wyms.

Mara laughed. "We've fallen in with some fascinating types." She observed.

TAG:
    @SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422

@TheSenatessaber

@Sith-I-5 & @dragonsith13

:)

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    The Bleeding Heart, in route to somewhere

Dasha remained locked in her room, well the room she appropriated, still decoding the information. She hoped she had something to show for this by the time they arrived wherever they ended up. She wanted was so eager to end this all to get back the person she was doing this all for. The person she was working for the Republic for, the person she left her home for, Raan.

She rubbed the tattoo on her left thigh hidden under her pants. A simple bit of art, a green eye with a blue green and white orb in the center. He never got to see it. She was going to show him when the heat cooled on them, when they could finally be together. Now his was gone, taken by these monsters she now hunted. It was going to be a surprise for him, now it was a reminder that she had to stay alive, so he could see it.

Pushing sleeve of her jacket up she saw the Arcadia Skull, a gray human skull over crossed femur bones, a reminder of her home of a legend passed down from criminal to criminal. The immortal pirate wondering the stars raising havoc wherever he could. This was the furthest she'd been from Carratos, ever. It wasn't like she never left it, she made it up to Aphran, Ansion, pulled a job on Bilbringi once. But, this was the first job outside of the Namadii Corridor.

Forty parsecs, that's how far she was away from Coursant but, she never felt the need to visit. She had everything she needed right at home. A job, friends, fun, what more did she need.

She laid back in the bunk interlacing her fingers behind her head, a white howlrunner with a deep black outline on her inner arm. Her old crew, the people she had to leave behind to go hunt down their missing member. They were the people to take her in after her parents were taken away. They fed her clothed her kept her out of trouble...well, got her into trouble mostly but, they kept her safe. That was more than she could say for the the Republic, just turning her out onto the street without a care.

Her body was covered with these marks, each a reminder of the people and places that mean the most to her. Only one was about her, was something to aspire to, the golden eye on a black field, on her back. She couldn't see it but it was there, it was a warning to anyone that saw it and goal that she strived for. She watches her back.

She would remain in her room pouring over the data using whatever was given her so she could tear this shadow group to the ground. Nothing would be left, dark jedi or no she wouldn't flinch from the fight, her gang back home and Raan would tear her a new one if she backed down. No, she was going to fight, and fight with everything she had.

When she was needed the others would come find her until then she had work to do.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, Baille Harte, Detective Wyms

"Samantha?" Baille ventured carefully, as the navcomp ran through the hyperspace calculations.

"Yeah."

"When I put my blaster away, I noticed that your gun rack is not very clean. In fact, filthy."

"Well, it's our gun rack, while you are living with me. What's up, do you want to clean it?"

Baille hesitated for a second. "Yes please."

Samantha beamed. "After we have jumped to lightspeed, have at it!" She noted a wet spot on the flight controls from her earlier spittle, and wiped at it with a sleeve.

"Cheers. Dad wouldn't let me do anything around the ship unless I asked permission first."

"Well, while I don't want you to feel so restricted and coddled while you are with me, it is probably a good idea to ask permission whilst on an unfamiliar starship. So if you do get in the mood to do any more house-cleaning, check in with me first, okay?"

"Of course." Baille nodded happily.

A light flashed on the commo-board. "Ooh, incoming transmission." Irisa pressed a button.

"Bleeding Heart to Jade's Fire and the Detective Wyms. This is CeCe responding. Thanks for the heads up. Setting the coordinates now."

"You are perfectly welcome, CeCe." She sent back. "Samantha here. Our database has nothing on Esstran, which is strange. So if you manage to learn something about it before we arrive at the sector border, we would be most appreciative. Maybe that prisoner can help. Detective Wyms out." She cut the transmission.

"I meant to say, I am glad you didn't volunteer to take the prisoner. Especially as the ship does have a couple of cells."

Samantha sighed, turning in her seat to gaze back at the cramped interior of her ship. "And have him listen to and leer at us for the entire journey? No thank you. Plus we would have to unplumb the washing machine to make room, not the work of a moment, believe me. With my luck, we would probably just flood the ship."

"And I bet those mynocks," Harte waved out the window to indicate the kidnappers, "took the only plumbers."

"Wouldn't be surprised. Probably got an undersea base they want waterproofing." She glanced at the nav-comp, "Any known waterworlds at Esstran?"

That system bleeped as if in response, but both girls knew that meant it had the route calculated.

"Here we go." Samantha pushed the hyperdrive levers forward, starlines generating outside, once again.

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Hyperspace ~ En route ~ Dromund Kaas

The words of the Dark Jedi Niluk were very appetizing, as he mentioned quite the quick deployment time of forty-five minutes to an hour for loyal forces. He had considerable assets available, and they would be no doubt needed soon.

Within the chambers of his Master Tep remained kneeling, awaiting to be addressed. "You have done well, Tep. I am pleased that you have gathered more subjects. However, our enemies are getting closer to the truth. We must create more mutants if we're able to defeat the Jedi and their allies."

The words of the Dark Jedi Dagen, his Master were very true. They were running out of time and the last raid had exposed them more than any previous one had. They indeed needed more time to complete the next crop of mutants and prepare them.The force of the Republic, Jedi, and authorities were getting too close. Specifically that one young girl whom Tep only briefly encountered. Though her impression left a lasting imprint on him. So much passion and even anger

"And who is your new friend, Tep?" Tep snapped out of his thoughts focusing on the question from his Master referring to the other Dark Jedi,Niluk whom had arrived with them after the operation.

“His name is Niluk.” Tep paused allowing his Master to take in the name before he continued. “His signature in the force is strong, and he has considerable assets available to him.”

“I thought him to be a useful ally, as you have stated my Master that forces are growing closer and moving against us.” Tep spoke as he remained kneeling out of respect. His head lifting only slightly to make sure he spoke clearly.

“I believe we can use him.”

@SkywalkerShine
    @TheSenatessaber

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  5. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Oliver Whills

With the aid of CeCe, Oliver managed to get back on board the ship, where she seated him carefully on the couch by the chess table.

“I'll be back, tough guy." She said before leaving to go to the cockpit.

Oliver knew he couldn’t stay seated here though, there was no chance of him feeling comfortable given his ordeal. He began to rise from his position, causing his body to sting and hurt due his fight with Niluk. He limped up to the cockpit where he could see CeCe getting the ship ready for Hyperspace. With a loud bang the ship flew into hyperspace, preparing them to chase the perpetrators and Niluk.

“Allies these days,” CeCe chuckled as Oliver took the seat in the cockpit next to her.

“I’m sorry,” he apologised. “I couldn’t stay there in the lounge, not when he’s still roaming the galaxy, so what do I need to do.”

———————————

NPC: Sapetus Niluk

Niluk watched the exchange between Tep and his master with anticipation, hoping that he would be able to join them so he could continue to manipulate Oliver, drive him further to the Dark Side and bring the galaxy one step closer to the final ending.

For a year he had been planning and no matter what, nothing would stop him. At this moment he knew the hacker named Dasha would be prying secrets from his Tactical Droid, increasing his ire, though, he was calmed by the fact that he had deleted the most important facts from his droids, hiding his biggest stockpiles of Droids and weapons as well as his base on Coruscant and the location of his remaining B3s, though she would find find certain Droid stockpiles such as his ones on Abafar, Concord Dawn, Geonosis and Dantooine. The most important place he had not deleted was Umbara, his greatest error. It was here where he hid something very important to Oliver, something that would help him see what the will of the Force has planned for him. He could only hope that it was ready, that they were ready. Now though, he must serve the man who he sought to ally himself with.

“I believe we can use him.”

Niluk saw this as his chance to make his proposition. Taking a pleasant bow, mustering all his charisma, he began.

“Pardon my interrupsion, oh great dark one, if I may, I have allied myself with many dark side users, Lumiya and other pretenders to the darkness, but, they all seem weak in even the shadow of your power,” Niluk knew that the instrument best to use was flattery. “I can sense you are a man with a vision and the charisma to carry it out and I would very much like to help you.”

He prepared to repeat what he had said earlier to Tep Sardona

“I have many droids hidden across the galaxy in great numbers, including more B3 Ultra Battle Droids, if it suits you of course sir. As I suggested to your agent, Master Sardona, these droids could be beneficial to your experiments. I am also in posession of two names of the people hunting you and I have one other idea for you...”

Niluk took a pause to build anticipation, a tactic he would frequently use when speaking with crime lords.

“Tep asked me earlier if I had any methods of catching them off guard with my resources and I do. I have a hidden base of operations on Coruscant, if we were to sneak in small numbers of your experiments and soldiers at a time and add my droids to that force, we could gradually develop a force large enough to take a majority of Coruscant’s population hostage for further experimentation.

Niluk smiled.

“Do we have an alliance?”

@SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422

OOC: I wasn’t sure what else to put in for information from the Tactical Droid since I wasn’t sure if any Coruscant attack would be done so I’ve left it open for @SkywalkerShine to add in more information. Also, if anyone wants an idea of what Niluk sounds like just imagine Tai Lung’s voice and Oliver looks and sounds like Marty McFly, but, having more the features from the character sheet to create a distinction.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  6. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    The Bleeding Heart, in route to somewhere

Her datapad beeped pulling her out of her introspection. The download was completed and the decoding was done. She disconnected the droid's head and tossed it to the side, it had served its purpose. Pouring over the data she marked out the locations mentioned and furrowed a her brow. They were stockpiles of droids and of weapons, small stashes here and there across the galaxy. They were too spread out, too small to be the only ones. However if that information was on this droid it was deleted. She'd just have to work with what she had. Compiling it she compressed it and set up a message to be sent to the Chief of State once they had a clear holonet signal.

They had their mission, they were closing in on the head of this. Everything else was a distraction, for her at least. If the Republic was all it was cracked up to be they could investigate this with their own resources. Though she made it clear in her message that the tracer she had planted on the escaping vessel was the priority and worth sending every available ship in the fleet after. It was doubtful they would get the full might of the Republic Military but, it was best to ask for everything one could. They had the leadership cornered, they were going to fight like the animals they were, she would need every gun to be brought to bear. These monsters weren't going to go down easy but, they would go down. She still had a sample of the droid control signal, still had the frequency the mercenaries were chatting on.

She had plans, she had the tools but, she still needed firepower, to bring these beasts to heel. Whatever defenses stood in her way she would slice right through them, as she had so many things before. With just her datapad and skill she would leave them defenseless and blind. Hopefully giving the forces in orbit their opening to rush in and dismantle the operation.

She hoped that they weren't busy killing off their stock, trying to burn the evidence before making a break for it. She hoped she wouldn't arrive too late to save him, if he was gone...she didn't know what she would do...just that it would be unpleasant.

Letting out a breath she laid back on her bunk getting some shut eye. There was a battle to come, she would need all the energy she could get to bring to it.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

7. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    dragonsith13 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    SkywalkerShine likes this.
  9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for your loss.

10. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
  11. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I feel that they are at peace now. Thank you... And thank you for the heads up on the characters' voices, @TheSenatessaber. Very cool. As for the Tactical droid's info, I'll see what I can do to help with the info inside its head.

IC: CeCe Barula
    Aboard the Bleeding Heart

CeCe heard the Detective Wym's response with a smile and nod as the woman spoke. The voice belonged to the woman known as Samantha.

"You are perfectly welcome, CeCe." She sent back. "Samantha here. Our database has nothing on Esstran, which is strange. So if you manage to learn something about it before we arrive at the sector border, we would be most appreciative. Maybe that prisoner can help. Detective Wyms out."

"Will do, Samantha. Bleeding Heart out." After cutting the transmitter, CeCe noticed Oliver took a seat next to her in the cockpit. The look of distraught could be seen on his face as he spoke. “I’m sorry,” he apologised. “I couldn’t stay there in the lounge, not when he’s still roaming the galaxy, so what do I need to do.”

CeCe gazed at the young Jedi with a sympathetic look. Being a vigilante herself, she knew what it was like to be determined. When you're out kicking slave traders' rears and freeing slaves, a lot can change a person. Make them stronger in life.
    Here, this was different. CeCe was fighting alongside three Force-sensitves, a slicer, and two women who were allies of the New Republic. This week just got stranger yet exciting.

Deep down, she didn't forget her main goal: To find Lana. The only person who treated her like family after CeCe lost everything.

The young woman grinned confidently at Oliver and replied, "Hey now. You worry about gathering your strength. You've done a lot to help this crazy group. And for that, Oliver, we appreciate you." She didn't know why but CeCe felt a tingle inside whenever she was around Oliver. This was a good tingle though. Something she never felt before.

As she quietly cleared her throat and gazed at the line of stars through hyperspace, CeCe asked Oliver, "So... how is it? Being a Jedi and all?"

CeCe wondered if Dasha was doing okay. The slicer was real good at what she did. She also performed well during the battle. If only she had a friend like that to infiltrate the slave traders' databanks. That would've been awesome. But Dasha deserved rest after all she went through.

She waited on Oliver's response with a quiet smile.

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5

IC: Dagen Kai

Dagen's chamber, Inside the Dark Force Temple, Dromund Kaas

As Tep remained kneeling before the Dark Jedi leader, he answered his question concerning the stranger.

“His name is Niluk.” Tep paused allowing his Master to take in the name before he continued. “His signature in the force is strong, and he has considerable assets available to him.”

Indeed he was strong in the Force. There was darkness and determination inside the male Kalleran. Dagen admired that. "I thought him to be a useful ally, as you have stated my Master that forces are growing closer and moving against us.”

The middle-aged man grinned and rubbed his beard quietly. "Interesting. You have done well to have a powerful member of the dark side join us, Tep." He then heard Niluk speak about something interesting. The Kalleran spoke about plans to alliance himself with his droids and mutants. Even more intriguing, Niluk wanted to have the mutants and droids sneak in Coruscant to take take the majority of its population. Something that hasn't been done since Palpatine ruled the galaxy.

Dagen could imagine it now: Him, a Dark Jedi leader taking Coruscant along with his followers. He would truly rule the galaxy with an iron fist then. As long as Leia Organa Solo and her pathetic New Republic was defeated, all would go according to plan. The older man nodded at this with a grin.

"Yes... This is a rather good plan, Niluk. Your tactics are refreshing. Sneaking some droids and mutants to overthrow the Chief of State and Republic is a good way to start off. Then, our reign of terror will surely be known! The Servants of Darkness will rule the galaxy once and for all!" After saying all this, Dagen grinned with satisfaction.

"Welcome to the alliance, my friend. Why don't you and my apprentice rest and embrace this moment of brotherhood. Then tomorrow, we plan our next move. You are dismissed." With that, Dagen sat at his desk and turned his chair around, taking in the sight of the dark, eerie trees and scenery before him.

TAG:
    @dragonsith13 @TheSenatessaber

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  12. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

CeCe gave a smile which was laced with confidence, making his cheeks turn a shade of pink. “Hey now. You worry about gathering your strength. You've done a lot to help this crazy group. And for that, Oliver, we appreciate you."

“I don’t think the girl with pink hair appreciates me that much,” Oliver chuckled. “But, thanks.”

He turned to face out the window to stop the pink on his cheeks being seen. For a second time he had to hide his blush, and it couldn’t have been at a worse time, he had to focus on the mission and Niluk, he couldn’t risk loosing his focus.

"So... how is it? Being a Jedi and all?" CeCe asked after clearing her throat.

Oliver took a few quick moments to figure out how to answer that question, a number of words went by in his mind to describe being a Jedi, but, he settled on two. “Fun, yet, daunting. You get to have access to all these abilities and meet all these people like Luke Skywalker, but, at the same time, you’re a part of a massive legacy which dates thousands of years and you always have to be careful about making the wrong choices or else you could turn. How about you? What’s it like being a vigilante?”

————————

The master of Tep Sardona nodded, agreeing with Niluk’s plan. “Yes... This is a rather good plan, Niluk. Your tactics are refreshing. Sneaking some droids and mutants to overthrow the Chief of State and Republic is a good way to start off. Then, our reign of terror will surely be known! The Servants of Darkness will rule the galaxy once and for all!"

Niluk smiled at the complement, yet thought on the man’s words. “Our reign,” “the servants of darkness will rule the galaxy once and for all.”

Niluk thought it funny, but, kept his laughter from spilling out. They believed they would rule? Preposterous, the idea itself offended him. Only one would rule the universe, the man he saw in his visions, the man in black, spiked armour, the man he believed to be a grown up Oliver. He knew that this was going to happen, he was never wrong, he could never be wrong. He was above such things.

"Welcome to the alliance, my friend. Why don't you and my apprentice rest and embrace this moment of brotherhood. Then tomorrow, we plan our next move. You are dismissed.”

Niluk felt smug. This alliance would be what would truly allow him to shape the future into what he had seen and what will soon be...

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @dragonsith13

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  13. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Baille Harte, Samantha Irisa, the Detective Wyms Firespray-31 patrol ship

Wearing nothing apart from the colourful bath towels on which each lay, the girls were enjoying the home-made beach at the rear of the vessel, bathed by the solar lamps hooked up to the lattice that lined the bulkheads leading to the rear hatch.

They had effectively lived together, for a couple months a year, for five years; basically whenever Irisa arrived at her Uncle Mitch's home on Christophsis for the Summer, so this was far from the first time that they had shared beach time.

Eyes shut and shielded to protect them from the glare of the solar lamps, Samantha marvelled over how clean her ship was now, and how well her idea of allowing her cousin to clean and polish pretty much where she wanted, but leaving a strict exclusion zone around buttons and controls, or anything that looked vaguely like a button or control.

It meant the ship was safe, and looked great.

"This has got to be the most relaxing rescue mission, ever." Baille murmured, moving slightly as she luxuriated in the pleasant warmth flowing over her front, blindly adjusting her towel to cover anything that got too toasty.

"Don't tell that bossy girl about this." Samantha warned. "She'll go spare."

Baille frowned. "She can't begrudge us, if the bad guys keep jumping to far away places. What are we supposed to do during the trip, flagellate-"

Samantha snorted. "Absolutely not. We're not boys, for Core's sake."

"Are boys known for flagellating?"

"When do they ever grow out of finding windy-pops funny. Ooh, someone got a bit gassy after eating baked Fenti beans, let's pee ourselves with laughter."

"Err, that is not what that word means."

"Are you sure?"

"Per-retty sure."

"Not even when around naked flames?"

Baille paused to consider the context where farting and flames could be connected, and it was a few seconds before her memory dredged up memories of young cadets at the Vensenor Flight Academy with her. "NO!"

"Mm."

"You went to school on Pantolomin, right?"

"Yeah. Great times."

"After we finish this, I want to see one of their dictionaries."

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  14. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    O'Phaz, Carratos, Some time ago

"Whisper, security system offline yet?" A short corse voice sounded across her com.

"Who do you think you're talking to Boss." That's what they used to call him, the gruff Kaltoonian that headed up her little gang. He wasn't the smartest but, he did a good job keeping them all together.

"Good, next the doors."

"Going to have to reposition for that."

"Awww, the ghost has to leave her haunt." Slick chimed in. The Zeltron woman was cocky, though not as cocky as Raan. It was fine, mostly, Slick was good at getting into places, circumventing physical security, guards mechanical locks and the like.

"She'll be fine." Raan added, putting just a little too much emphasis on the last word. Dasha knew they weren't fooling anyone. Boss knew it, Slick knew it, everyone knew that the slicer and the pilot were close...very close.

Why was she remembering this job, there was nothing special about it, the haul was good but, not amazing. Why was it this time and not another?

Her Boss, and Slick rush out of the facility alarms blaring. A Landspeeder pulls up to the exit in front of them.

"Need a ride?" Raan shouted smirk on his face. The group piled in Dasha ending up next to him. Raan winked his natural eye at her as they sped away.

Then she remembered why she was remembering this job.

After getting back to the safe house her and Raan lingered, sitting in the front seats of the 'appropriated' speeder.

"Hey," he said leaning against her shoulder. "Have you ever seen Coronet City?"

Dasha looked away pulling her legs up to her chest.

"You know I haven't, haven't even left the Corridor before."

"You need to get out more." Raan said a broad grin on his face. "Broaden your horizons Whisper. I can be your guide."

"Why would I need to leave, I have home, family, and you."

A slight chuckle left his throat.

"I don't count as family?"

"It would be a little awkward to do this…" She leaned forward kissing him on the lips, "With family."

Before the scene could continue she woke. The room was dark and cold. Turning on her datapad she could see they were still in pursuit. It might be a few hours more before they came to stop. She took a breath running her fingers through her hair It hurt to remember him, remember the time they spent together.

Though it hurt it continued to drive her onwards, deeper into darkness, further from her home. Exiting her room she made her way towards the bridge then just as quickly turned around. CeCe was up there, with the 'Hero' what was his name again? Dasha had forgotten, or just didn't care. Either way it seemed they were having a 'moment' and she was content to leave them to it.

Back in the galley she popped open another Corellian Ale her nose wrinkling at the bitter taste. Definitely a step down from the sweet rums of her home. The kind of stuff that tasted like candy until you felt the burn of the alcohol. However this would do for now, something to steady her nerves. Or make her sleep some more to pass the time...not like there was anything else to do on this crate.

She returned to her room with the lights on and pulled up her datapad, with whatever holonet connection she could get, began to do research on their new friends, their capabilities their weaknesses. So she could prevent them from being used against them and not so she could use them herself...should it ever come to it...or if she got bored.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5 (Feel free to share in your next posts or in PMs what information Dasha could look up on the holo-net about each of you characters, it doesn't have to be deepest darkest secrets but, what you would think a slicer would dig up.)

15. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Sure! Dasha can look up info about the group. For CeCe's info, you could say that she lived on Dantooine before, was forced to become a slave girl, and somehow escaped from a crime lord Hutt. The rest she could ask CeCe herself. :)

“I don’t think the girl with pink hair appreciates me that much,” Oliver chuckled. “But, thanks.”

CeCe smirked softly and gazed down. "I'm sure she does. I guess when it comes to people like her, she'll get to warm up to you. Eventually." She then heard his response about being a Jedi.

“Fun, yet, daunting. You get to have access to all these abilities and meet all these people like Luke Skywalker, but, at the same time, you’re a part of a massive legacy which dates thousands of years and you always have to be careful about making the wrong choices or else you could turn. How about you? What’s it like being a vigilante?”

Raising her eyebrows, this amazed her. Maybe being a Jedi wasn't so bad. Hey, after being chased by Kyp Durron multiple times, she grew a fascination for the Jedi. "That's amazing. As for me? Being a vigilante is alright. I go around freeing slaves and killing slave traders. That's why I was wondering if you knew of Kyp Durron. It's always fun to see him upset when I run away from him, after I kill or injure a slave trader that is. Not sure why he doesn't let anyone else chase. It's a thrill I suppose."

CeCe then noticed that Dasha was probably alone in one of the lounges. She decided to go check up on her so the slicer wouldn't feel left out. Getting up, CeCe smiled and placed a gentle hand on Oliver's shoulder. "There's another lounge in the back if you want to rest. I suggest gettin' some, tough guy. I'll be right back."

After putting the ship in auto, the young woman walked to the back and arrived at Dasha's door. Knocking on it, CeCe called in a friendly tone, "Hey. You okay? Want some company?"

TAG: @TheSenatessaber @galactic-vagabond422 @Sith-I-5 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  16. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Oliver saw the fascination from CeCe grow as her eyebrows rose in response to what he was saying. He held a bit of concern that he might bore her as he did most, but, thankfully that wasn’t the case. As a result, he returned the polite manner as CeCe began her response to his question.

“That's amazing. As for me? Being a vigilante is alright. I go around freeing slaves and killing slave traders. That's why I was wondering if you knew of Kyp Durron. It's always fun to see him upset when I run away from him, after I kill or injure a slave trader that is. Not sure why he doesn't let anyone else chase. It's a thrill I suppose."

“Ah, that’s why you mentioned him back on Coruscant,” Oliver replied. “I never really spoke to him sorry, though, I did hear him mention you, he called you the ‘Shadow Woman,’ at the time, so I always thought that he meant Mara Jade. I guess that’s what I get for assuming.”

Oliver chuckled to himself before he noticed CeCe rise from her seat. She placed her hand on his shoulder. “There's another lounge in the back if you want to rest. I suggest gettin' some, tough guy. I'll be right back."

“I’ll be fine don’t worry,” Oliver reassured, despite the dark fact that he was still uneasy about the vision he saw. Oliver thought on what she called him, ‘tough guy.’ Oliver was never the strongest individual, particularly in comparison to other Force sensitives so it brought him some joy that someone called him ‘tough,’ even if it was a nickname.

As CeCe left, Oliver took the time to think back to his vision, to find out who the dark man was. For better or for worse, he remembered the vision vividly. He thought on the dark man. his black, spiked armour and helmet hid most of his features, though he could make out some.

The man was tall and built well, as if bred for physical combat. His helmet left only small details visible. His mouth and chin were on display, his skin was pale, almost grey and he had three black lines coming from his lower lip to the bottom of his chin. He noticed that one of the man’s eyes was a pale blue, clearly not his own, but, a prosthetic replacement. The other was a gold, hate filled eye, like those immersed in the dark side. His Lightsabers were strange, their hilts were made of a strange, rock like material and given that he held two, it would have to be someone with knowledge of dual blade wielding.

This man, whoever he may be, is someone Niluk believed to be Oliver’s future, something he will always deny, however, Oliver knew that once he found Niluk, he would need to be kept alive, if he was to find out the truth.

———————

OOC: Sorry if the writing seems stale, I’m a bit rusty.

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  17. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Dasha's Cabin, Bleeding Heart

The slicer sat doing her work...more her busy work so she didn't have to think him any more. The ale was helping but, the digging up the pasts of her comrades was doing the job. First was Oliver, that was his name, the Jedi, the 'Hero' of Worlport. He was young, younger than her and already a Jedi Knight. Though she was swiping credits from banks at 13 so age wasn't everything. Joined 'Master' Skywalker's little cult and found himself in a little bit of trouble. Interesting what one could dig up on unprotected datacores. Seems the Jedi weren't too worried about data security. She could even pull up some grainy footage of our Hero entering a place not meant for him. Though it seemed a familiar fishy friend egged him on.

Said friend made an appearance later on, a little out of the way planet called Lothal. Seems Oli was going to have a little reunion with his family. Dasha couldn't deny the bit of bitterness that entered her looking at the boarding passes for him, his parents and sister. They never got to meet, the aquatic adversary interceded burning the city to the ground. Of course, to be a hero one always needed a dark backstory.

And every hero needs a villain and it seemed Oli had his, Sapetus Niluk. Our fishy friend from Worlport. Seems he'd setup a trap to kill the Great Jedi Hope, Luke Skywalker...only Niluk got Oliver instead. The intrepid hero survived but, it seemed not without scars, as his actions in Worlport showed.

Going to have to keep him away from fish face. We have more Jedi, Mara Jade and her companion seemed capable enough, they could handle him.

Next was the freewheeling fastshooting captain, CeCe. Bit of a rough childhood that one, grew up on Dantooine until she was forced into slavery. She of course escaped, and went about a roaring rampage of revenge. Hunting down slavers, setting their captives free and murdering them. It's messy work but, she didn't seem changed by it. A lot of the killers she knew were cold dead eyed. Except those that enjoyed the killing, that took a strange liking to shedding blood. Maybe she wrapped her crimes in the flag of justice, assuaged her conscience by claiming that they were bad beings that needed to be put down.

Or maybe that was just Dasha projecting what she would be like if she had that as a history.

She took another long pull of her ale as a knock sounded from her door.

"Hey. You okay?" CeCe's voice called through the door, "Want some company?" Dasha took another long swig of the ale feeling the alcohol work it's way through her system. The weak light of the room passed through the half empty bottle.

"Why not." She muttered to herself. Opening the door she leaned casually against the doorframe.

"Wouldn't you prefer to talk with our hero?" she asked with a bit of bite that was her trademark. "You don't have to worry about little ol' me. Been through worse."

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber (All information revealed was approved by players.)

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Baille Harte, Samantha Irisa, The Detective Wyms Firespray-31 patrol craft

The SGIS vessel floated in the endless sea, behind them, the known, and above all, charted space.
    In front of them, uncharted space, at least as far as their navicomp was concerned.

Oh, they had enough of a fix on the locator beacon planted by Dasha to pinpoint where the bad guys had at least made a stopover, but safe supralight travel did not involve a straight A to B route, like limmie-ball players running headlong through large paper banners held by leggy cheerleaders.

No, navigational computers needed to chart a course around and between physical objects in Real Space, such as planets, stars, black holes, that created 'shadows' of themselves in Hyperspace.

Older, experienced astrogators, impressed on to newer, greener spacers, that the running headlong tactic, would be......bad.

According to the girls, who had been stuck at the sector edge for a good while now, the bad guys had made a good choice by bringing the slaves through here.

Baille reclined in the co-pilot's chair, having exhausted her attempts to find anything useful to continue their journey; whilst behind her, Samantha was doing something in a bucket.

No, not that. But I like the way you think.

Baille thought about happier, more stable times, times, like when she had been an up and coming starfighter pilot aboard the Imperial Star Destroyer, Darkest Night, promoted by Darth Vader himself to the elite TIE Phantom experimental unit, with her wing-mate, Flight Lieutenant Alex Qipao19.

She smiled fondly at the thought of the man that she used to think off as an older brother.

He insisted that he had saved her life when Lord Vader came aboard to see the pilots that he had selected, and she had been so grateful to be chosen, that she had wanted to offer the Dark Lord the consignment, or at least some off, the Rafa Delights that her mother had sent her in a gift basket.

Baille had not understood Alex' concern, feeling that the gift could not be construed as bribery, as Lord Vader had already made the decision, but he had made a worrying correlation between the triangular piece on the front of the Dark Lord's facemask, as the pyramid-shaped chocolates, and physically dragged her away from the ceremony in the Main Hangar into a dark corner, and slapped the be-ribboned box out of her hand.

"Are you crazy?!"

"What? Oh look what you made me do."

She remembered he had swatted her rear when she had tried to lean down to pick them up, which of course she had barely felt through her TIE pilot flightsuit, and dragged her back to the squad, even as Vader's shuttle nosed through the hangar's magcon field.

"You know, Chief, we should think about setting up a harpoon gun with a big buoyant yellow barrel." Samantha suddenly announced from behind her, interrupting her trip down memory lane.

"And get it outside, how? Like you keep tell me, no airlock."

Irisa grunted and went silent.

Baille worried that all this waiting around doing nothing, was making Samantha space crazy. There was a lot of waiting around as a TIE pilot, stakeouts, escorts. And being Mitch's baby girl hadn't exactly been replete with high adventure. So she was used to this.

For such a small ship, there was a lot of crap back there. Samantha had scared a blackboard up from somewhere, set it up on an easel, then ran her fingernails down it, offering to catch 'the fish' for ten thousand credits.

What fish?

Mitch's abandoned daughter winced reflexively, scrunching her eyes as she remembered the terrible scraping sound going through her head.

"Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies."

Baille sighed and put her hands over her face as her cousin broke into song, putting on a rough voice like a man. C'mon CeCe, Dasha, Mara, find us a way round this. She thought in desperation. Few minutes behind, my arse.

"Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again."

The fresh wave of coppery smell that washed over her, almost made her wretch, and she rounded on her blood-spattered cousin, chopper in one hand, raw offal on the cutting board in front of her, for depositing in the yellow pail when fully diced.

"Y'know, Samantha-"

"Quint."

"Quint then. I think you are perhaps taking the Jaws references wwwaaayyy too far."

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13

Notes:
    The song is from the Jaws' IMDB page.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  19. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: You're fine, @TheSenatessaber. Nice details about Oliver's vision!

Once Dasha opened the door and casually leaned against the door frame, the slicer seemed to have a tired look on her face. Or was it tired? CeCe couldn't tell. But maybe a small chat would be nice.

"Wouldn't you prefer to talk with our hero?" she asked with a bit of bite that was her trademark. "You don't have to worry about little ol' me. Been through worse."

CeCe grinned and gazed down at the floor. Boy, this lady was sure the tough one. Tougher than CeCe would ever be. She wondered what Dasha's story was. Maybe one of these days, she would learn more about her. But for now, the young vigilante wanted to make her guest feel as though she was part of the crew.

Glancing back up at Dasha, CeCe gave her a warm friendly grin. "Hey now. You're a part of this team. Besides, I don't want you to feel left out. To me... you seem like the type of gal who don't take crap from no one. I can relate to that. And that's what I admire about you." Leaning her back on the other side of the door frame, CeCe smiled and folded her arms while staring ahead at the hallway.

"So... I was wondering, what are you fighting for? If I may ask." Deep down, she hoped that Oliver and the others were alright. And the prisoner, who was still tied down by the handcuffs, was resting in her quarters. Hey, she didn't like the idea herself. But at least the injured guy was handcuffed to her bed. And being in space, where would he go?

Of course, after Dasha spoke, the Bleeding Heart would soon meet up with the Detective Wyms and Mara's luxury yacht Jade's Fire.

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina and Mara on "Jade's Fire"

Sevrina scanned the navcomp readings. "We should be exiting hyperspace soon-ish." She told Mara. "Hopefully our erstwhile allies on Ord Mantell will be there as well."

Astronavigators swore by navcomp readings, that it was an exact science, but neither Sevrina nor Mara believed that without reservation. Hyperspace lanes were not literal straight paths from Point A to Point B especially when it came to timing ... the actual arrival at the desired destination was only so good as the algorithms of the one doing the plotting.

Mara smirked in reply. "As someone who has been around a top-flight slicer, Sevrina, if Dasha is anything even remotely like Ghent, we have nothing to worry about!"

TAG: @SkywalkerShine etc.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  21. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Dasha's Cabin, Bleeding Heart

"Hey now." CeCe started, "You're a part of this team. Besides, I don't want you to feel left out. To me... you seem like the type of gal who don't take crap from no one. I can relate to that. And that's what I admire about you."

Dasha eyes widened a little and she took another long sip of her ale. Was this person really saying that. She admired her, they weren't that different in age, and given what she knew CeCe had been through she shouldn't. Dasha was only out for vengence on this particular mission. Otherwise she'd be working to get some creds, or make the republic look stupid, or both. She knew she was a criminal but, she wasn't like CeCe, someone doing wrong acts for right reasons. No she did them for fun and for money. No noble cause clothed her acts. Not that this ever bothered her. She was a terrible person doing terrible things that was fine with her but, now, now someone looked up to her.

"Look CeCe, you're tough enough you don't need to be looking up to me." She took another drink from her quickly emptying bottle.

"So... I was wondering, what are you fighting for? If I may ask." At that Dasha paused mid sip. Now she was sticking her nose where it didn't belong. Her reasons were her own. Almost unconsciously her left hand came to rest on her leg, right over the tattoo meant for him.

"CeCe, my reasons are my own." She said voice cold and distant. "Much like yours I'm guessing." She gave a slight sneer, she had a crew, had a family, this was all about getting a member back. CeCe and the others were just a means to an end. They had just met a few hours ago, that doesn't make them friends, that doesn't make them family. They've been through a bit but, she's been through more with others. She wasn't going to open up because a stranger asked. She lived in a world of thieves and criminals, you couldn't trust anyone, except your family, and CeCe was far from that. "We're crew, not friends, coworkers, not family." She explained not wanting to give the other woman ideas that this cold heart could be melted. "I'll joke with you, drink with you but, don't expect me to give up my deepest darkest secrets." She paused a slight cruel smirk on her face. "Ok."

She felt the ship slow a little they have come out of hyperspace. On reflex she reached for her datapad, ready to send the next point their quarry stopped if they had. Unfortunately she didn't have it on hand. It was resting on her bed a few steps away. Without a word she moved to the device pulling up the tracking data which was being saved so they could navigate their way back. She sent the data, if there was any, up to the navicomputer. That was how they were tracking these guys for the time being so this should be just a short stop.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    IC: Sevrina with Mara on "Jade's Fire"

"Mara. Got the next batch of coordinates from the 'Heart' crew." Sevrina told Mara who was devouring a thick sandwich piled high with grilled onions and nerf-steak. She took a long sip of her own mug of chilled fizzleberry juice.

"Glad there aren't too many intermediate stops before our destination." Mara said and verified the coordinates matched as she tapped the 'Confirm' key.

TAGGING @SkywalkerShine etc.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  23. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018

Niluk sat outside the temple in a secluded area, using the planet’s connection to the dark side to view his vision on repeat, trying to get a clear view of the man who would bring an era of darkness to the galaxy like that of Darth Sidious. The man he believed to be Oliver.

He concentrated harder than ever before, looking, trying to see through the darkness and flames that blocked his vision until he sensed something. A presence, but, not in any known area of space, but deep in the unknown regions. He knew what this meant, the man from his visions was not Oliver. Shock blasted through his veins, how could he have been wrong all this time? It was impossible!

He hoped for a moment that Oliver had perhaps entred the unknown regions, but he needed to be certain. He reached out with the Force to communicate with Oliver.

—————————

Oliver shifted in his chair, no matter how hard he tried to recline in his seat, he just couldn’t, it was impossible. Then, at the peak of his discomfort, he could hear Niluk’s voice.

“Oliver,” Niluk cooed.

Oliver blitzed out from the chair, darting his head in all directions to find Niluk until he understood that Niluk was using the Force to communicate with him. Oliver hushed his voice to keep from alerting the others on the ship.

“What do you want Niluk?” He whispered with no attempt to hide his disdain.

“So, what’re you doing in the unknown regions?” He asked.

“Unknown regions, what are you talking about?” Oliver asked before he realised. “That’s where the man from the vision is, isn’t he?”

Oliver could feel it, Niluk had made a mistake, he had let slip where the man from the vision was. He could feel Niluk’s anger, giving Oliver a large sense of satisfaction, until the dread hit him, when the fact that the man from the vision was still out there in the unknown regions hit him. When the fact that only Niluk knew who this man was and where to search hit him. Oliver knew, if he was to prevent this vision of Niluk, he would need to work with him first.

“We need to find him,” Oliver suggested, his voice shaking, uncomfortable about what he was suggesting.

Niluk chuckled. “We?”

Oliver could tell that Niluk’s pride was returning. Niluk could never resist such an opportunity, teaming up with someone he took great pleasure antagonising.

“All right then lil’ Ollie, you drop of in an escape pod and I’ll pick you up, this is going to be a blast.”

Oliver could feel Niluk’s presence leave. He sighed, he could never be comfortable with something like this, but, his comfort was not what was important, finding this man was. The other issue was having to explain what he was doing. He knew that the others would try to stop him, so he would have to take an escape pod without their knowledge.

Unfortunately, that also meant that he would be leaving without letting them know why or what was going on, all he could do was hope that they would not be angry with him. He felt sad that he would have to leave CeCe behind, but moreso, he felt horrible about how Master Skywalker would feel. Would he be angry or disappointed, but, he knew that what others thought of him didn’t matter. What mattered was him stopping the man who Niluk was trying to bring to power.

Oliver walked down the halls of the ship where he could hear CeCe and the pink haired woman talking to eachother.

“I can relate to that. And that’s what I admire about you.”

“Look CeCe, you’re tough enough you don’t need to be looking up to me.”

Oliver lowered his head sadly, knowing that those two would probably hate him for what he was doing. He scouted around until he found an escape pod. He opened it and climbed in, a tear rolling down his face. He set in coordinates for a random area in space, far from the ship, so Niluk couldn’t harm them.

The pod ejected, speeding off to the destination. It was unlikely that he would ever see those people again, or anyone again. He hoped that if he returned, he could make amends with those he abandoned and one day, find his sister.

——————————

Niluk smiled as he and his Crushers snuck onto a small ship. After disabling the tracking device, the Crushers flew beneath the trees to avoid being seen, as he did, he reached out to Oliver to find the coordinates. Once he had them and was a safe distance away, he had the ship fly into hyperspace. He watched as the stars shot past him until the ship exited hyperspace, where he could see the pod.

“Activating tractor beam sir,” one of the Crushers said.

“Good,” Niluk replied with giddiness.

——————————

Oliver breathed heavily as the tractor beam from a small shuttle pulled him in. Each breath he took was deep and shaking, he was nervous to a massive degree. The pod was pulled inside the shuttle and out from the cold of space. His pod opened and he could see Niluk and two Crushers with him.

“So Ollie, you want to help me find the man from my vision?” Niluk asked smugly.

“Yes,” Oliver replied with shame.

“I know you don’t plan to allow my vision to come to fruition, but, perhaps in time, you will.” Niluk said confidently.

“Never.” Oliver said defiantly. “Let’s just focus on finding this man.”

“Okay then!” Niluk proclaimed. “So let’s go find the future ruler of the galaxy and see what lovely new species await in the unknown!”

The Crushers began setting in the coordinates for the unknown regions. Oliver could sense how uncertain the Crushers were, the Unknown regions hold a lot of secrets, some of which were definitely not good, but, all he cared about was seeing the vision stopped. With a push of a lever, the ship burst into hyperspace and into the unknown areas of the galaxy

————————————

Oliver and Niluk would spend many years in the unknown regions, searching for the dark man. The journey was brutal and cruel and would claim the Crushers, however, Oliver would meet a different fate. His experiences in the unknown would warp him, turning him from the Jedi he was, trying to stop the dark man, to a silent, shrewd man, trying to help him.

Eventually, they would sense the man leave the unknown regions and head to Korriban where they would follow and upon meeting the dark man, they would swear their loyalty to him. They would swear their loyalty to Darth Krayt. Niluk would seek out those he abducted and bring them to Krayt to become his new acolytes, his new Sith, finally reuniting Oliver with his sister after so long.

Oliver and Niluk would soon abandon their names and be given new names befitting of their new allegiance. Niluk would become Darth Vanitur in reference to his vanity and Oliver would become Darth Taciturn, in reference to his, at that point, more quiet demeanor. As Sith, Niluk and Oliver would rise through the ranks and the both of them would reach the position of Hand, Oliver’s sister, meanwhile, thanks to her conditioning by Niluk, would rise to the position of Fist.

In time, Niluk’s vision would come true, though it would be long after Niluk, Oliver and Oliver’s sister succumbed to the fate of all One Sith members, struck down by their own apprentices. Though their legacies would differ, some of their descendants would dare stand by with the usurper Darth Wyyrlok 3rd and meet their ends upon attempting to deny Lord Krayt and his supporters entry to the temple on Coruscant, others would fall during the united attack on Coruscant by Gar Stazi and Roan Fel, some would fight and perish in the Battle of the Floating World and the rest would disappear and infiltrate the galaxy on Nihl’s orders.

Though, whether the faces of Sapetus Niluk and Oliver Whills were seen again before they perished, is a story that, for now, remains unknown.

—————————

OOC: Hello everyone, as you all saw, I am leaving the RP, I’ll be going away for some time and I’m not sure how I would be able to post or how much time I would be able to get to post. I must say, joining this forum has been some of the most fun I’ve had. You’ve all been really nice and very creative. I hope at some point in the future I will be able to post something, which is why I wrote that final line, though for now, this is goodbye.

I hope you all have a great time continuing on this RP and any RPs in the future :D!

@SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422 @dragonsith13 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @Sith-I-5

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  24. SkywalkerShine

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: I'm really sad to see you go... We'll definitely miss you, @TheSenatessaber. Stay positive and take good care. [:D]

TheSenatessaber likes this.
  25. TheSenatessaber

Mar 12, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.