main
side
curve

Star Wars Creatures of the Dark (Always Accepting New Players)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SkywalkerShine, Jan 24, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Mara at the spaceport docking bay - Bleeding Heart

CeCe replied to Mara's query:
    "There are a pair of cuffs on my ship, located in a metal box in the lounge bay. Put those on him and strap him in. We'll be in hyperdrive as soon as we get off Ord Mantell. Fly safe."

Mara complied and then went to join Sevrina on the Fire.

IC: Sevrina aboard the Jade's Fire

Meanwhile, Sevrina was just finishing preflight preparations when she got a comm-signal and activated the receiver.

"Bleeding Heart and Jade's Fire from the Detective Wyms. Tracer signal has been traced to the Esstran Sector."

Sevrina keyed on the navcomputer with the sector coordinates and started jump sequencing.

Another voice chimed in:
    "We are in hot pursooot."

"Yes, thank you, J.W. Do we need to contact your brother Billy Bob, who has the fastest wave-skimmer on the bayou?"

There was another brief exchange and the signal cut off from the other end.

Sevrina wondered what a wave-skimmer was and a bayou? She would have to ask a protocol droid later when they had down-time.

As Mara joined her, she indicated their heading and played back the message from the Wyms.

Mara laughed. "We've fallen in with some fascinating types." She observed.

TAG:
    @SkywalkerShine @galactic-vagabond422

@TheSenatessaber

@Sith-I-5 & @dragonsith13

:)

2. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    The Bleeding Heart, in route to somewhere

Dasha remained locked in her room, well the room she appropriated, still decoding the information. She hoped she had something to show for this by the time they arrived wherever they ended up. She wanted was so eager to end this all to get back the person she was doing this all for. The person she was working for the Republic for, the person she left her home for, Raan.

She rubbed the tattoo on her left thigh hidden under her pants. A simple bit of art, a green eye with a blue green and white orb in the center. He never got to see it. She was going to show him when the heat cooled on them, when they could finally be together. Now his was gone, taken by these monsters she now hunted. It was going to be a surprise for him, now it was a reminder that she had to stay alive, so he could see it.

Pushing sleeve of her jacket up she saw the Arcadia Skull, a gray human skull over crossed femur bones, a reminder of her home of a legend passed down from criminal to criminal. The immortal pirate wondering the stars raising havoc wherever he could. This was the furthest she'd been from Carratos, ever. It wasn't like she never left it, she made it up to Aphran, Ansion, pulled a job on Bilbringi once. But, this was the first job outside of the Namadii Corridor.

Forty parsecs, that's how far she was away from Coursant but, she never felt the need to visit. She had everything she needed right at home. A job, friends, fun, what more did she need.

She laid back in the bunk interlacing her fingers behind her head, a white howlrunner with a deep black outline on her inner arm. Her old crew, the people she had to leave behind to go hunt down their missing member. They were the people to take her in after her parents were taken away. They fed her clothed her kept her out of trouble...well, got her into trouble mostly but, they kept her safe. That was more than she could say for the the Republic, just turning her out onto the street without a care.

Her body was covered with these marks, each a reminder of the people and places that mean the most to her. Only one was about her, was something to aspire to, the golden eye on a black field, on her back. She couldn't see it but it was there, it was a warning to anyone that saw it and goal that she strived for. She watches her back.

She would remain in her room pouring over the data using whatever was given her so she could tear this shadow group to the ground. Nothing would be left, dark jedi or no she wouldn't flinch from the fight, her gang back home and Raan would tear her a new one if she backed down. No, she was going to fight, and fight with everything she had.

When she was needed the others would come find her until then she had work to do.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

3. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Samantha Irisa, Baille Harte, Detective Wyms

"Samantha?" Baille ventured carefully, as the navcomp ran through the hyperspace calculations.

"Yeah."

"When I put my blaster away, I noticed that your gun rack is not very clean. In fact, filthy."

"Well, it's our gun rack, while you are living with me. What's up, do you want to clean it?"

Baille hesitated for a second. "Yes please."

Samantha beamed. "After we have jumped to lightspeed, have at it!" She noted a wet spot on the flight controls from her earlier spittle, and wiped at it with a sleeve.

"Cheers. Dad wouldn't let me do anything around the ship unless I asked permission first."

"Well, while I don't want you to feel so restricted and coddled while you are with me, it is probably a good idea to ask permission whilst on an unfamiliar starship. So if you do get in the mood to do any more house-cleaning, check in with me first, okay?"

"Of course." Baille nodded happily.

A light flashed on the commo-board. "Ooh, incoming transmission." Irisa pressed a button.

"Bleeding Heart to Jade's Fire and the Detective Wyms. This is CeCe responding. Thanks for the heads up. Setting the coordinates now."

"You are perfectly welcome, CeCe." She sent back. "Samantha here. Our database has nothing on Esstran, which is strange. So if you manage to learn something about it before we arrive at the sector border, we would be most appreciative. Maybe that prisoner can help. Detective Wyms out." She cut the transmission.

"I meant to say, I am glad you didn't volunteer to take the prisoner. Especially as the ship does have a couple of cells."

Samantha sighed, turning in her seat to gaze back at the cramped interior of her ship. "And have him listen to and leer at us for the entire journey? No thank you. Plus we would have to unplumb the washing machine to make room, not the work of a moment, believe me. With my luck, we would probably just flood the ship."

"And I bet those mynocks," Harte waved out the window to indicate the kidnappers, "took the only plumbers."

"Wouldn't be surprised. Probably got an undersea base they want waterproofing." She glanced at the nav-comp, "Any known waterworlds at Esstran?"

That system bleeped as if in response, but both girls knew that meant it had the route calculated.

"Here we go." Samantha pushed the hyperdrive levers forward, starlines generating outside, once again.

Tag: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @SkywalkerShine

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  4. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Tep Sardona
    Hyperspace ~ En route ~ Dromund Kaas

The words of the Dark Jedi Niluk were very appetizing, as he mentioned quite the quick deployment time of forty-five minutes to an hour for loyal forces. He had considerable assets available, and they would be no doubt needed soon.

Within the chambers of his Master Tep remained kneeling, awaiting to be addressed. "You have done well, Tep. I am pleased that you have gathered more subjects. However, our enemies are getting closer to the truth. We must create more mutants if we're able to defeat the Jedi and their allies."

The words of the Dark Jedi Dagen, his Master were very true. They were running out of time and the last raid had exposed them more than any previous one had. They indeed needed more time to complete the next crop of mutants and prepare them.The force of the Republic, Jedi, and authorities were getting too close. Specifically that one young girl whom Tep only briefly encountered. Though her impression left a lasting imprint on him. So much passion and even anger

"And who is your new friend, Tep?" Tep snapped out of his thoughts focusing on the question from his Master referring to the other Dark Jedi,Niluk whom had arrived with them after the operation.

“His name is Niluk.” Tep paused allowing his Master to take in the name before he continued. “His signature in the force is strong, and he has considerable assets available to him.”

“I thought him to be a useful ally, as you have stated my Master that forces are growing closer and moving against us.” Tep spoke as he remained kneeling out of respect. His head lifting only slightly to make sure he spoke clearly.

“I believe we can use him.”

@SkywalkerShine
    @TheSenatessaber

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  5. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2018
    IC: Oliver Whills

With the aid of CeCe, Oliver managed to get back on board the ship, where she seated him carefully on the couch by the chess table.

“I'll be back, tough guy." She said before leaving to go to the cockpit.

Oliver knew he couldn’t stay seated here though, there was no chance of him feeling comfortable given his ordeal. He began to rise from his position, causing his body to sting and hurt due his fight with Niluk. He limped up to the cockpit where he could see CeCe getting the ship ready for Hyperspace. With a loud bang the ship flew into hyperspace, preparing them to chase the perpetrators and Niluk.

“Allies these days,” CeCe chuckled as Oliver took the seat in the cockpit next to her.

“I’m sorry,” he apologised. “I couldn’t stay there in the lounge, not when he’s still roaming the galaxy, so what do I need to do.”

———————————

NPC: Sapetus Niluk

Niluk watched the exchange between Tep and his master with anticipation, hoping that he would be able to join them so he could continue to manipulate Oliver, drive him further to the Dark Side and bring the galaxy one step closer to the final ending.

For a year he had been planning and no matter what, nothing would stop him. At this moment he knew the hacker named Dasha would be prying secrets from his Tactical Droid, increasing his ire, though, he was calmed by the fact that he had deleted the most important facts from his droids, hiding his biggest stockpiles of Droids and weapons as well as his base on Coruscant and the location of his remaining B3s, though she would find find certain Droid stockpiles such as his ones on Abafar, Concord Dawn, Geonosis and Dantooine. The most important place he had not deleted was Umbara, his greatest error. It was here where he hid something very important to Oliver, something that would help him see what the will of the Force has planned for him. He could only hope that it was ready, that they were ready. Now though, he must serve the man who he sought to ally himself with.

“I believe we can use him.”

Niluk saw this as his chance to make his proposition. Taking a pleasant bow, mustering all his charisma, he began.

“Pardon my interrupsion, oh great dark one, if I may, I have allied myself with many dark side users, Lumiya and other pretenders to the darkness, but, they all seem weak in even the shadow of your power,” Niluk knew that the instrument best to use was flattery. “I can sense you are a man with a vision and the charisma to carry it out and I would very much like to help you.”

He prepared to repeat what he had said earlier to Tep Sardona

“I have many droids hidden across the galaxy in great numbers, including more B3 Ultra Battle Droids, if it suits you of course sir. As I suggested to your agent, Master Sardona, these droids could be beneficial to your experiments. I am also in posession of two names of the people hunting you and I have one other idea for you...”

Niluk took a pause to build anticipation, a tactic he would frequently use when speaking with crime lords.

“Tep asked me earlier if I had any methods of catching them off guard with my resources and I do. I have a hidden base of operations on Coruscant, if we were to sneak in small numbers of your experiments and soldiers at a time and add my droids to that force, we could gradually develop a force large enough to take a majority of Coruscant’s population hostage for further experimentation.

Niluk smiled.

“Do we have an alliance?”

@SkywalkerShine @dragonsith13 @galactic-vagabond422

OOC: I wasn’t sure what else to put in for information from the Tactical Droid since I wasn’t sure if any Coruscant attack would be done so I’ve left it open for @SkywalkerShine to add in more information. Also, if anyone wants an idea of what Niluk sounds like just imagine Tai Lung’s voice and Oliver looks and sounds like Marty McFly, but, having more the features from the character sheet to create a distinction.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  6. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    IC: Dasha Astakhova
    The Bleeding Heart, in route to somewhere

Her datapad beeped pulling her out of her introspection. The download was completed and the decoding was done. She disconnected the droid's head and tossed it to the side, it had served its purpose. Pouring over the data she marked out the locations mentioned and furrowed a her brow. They were stockpiles of droids and of weapons, small stashes here and there across the galaxy. They were too spread out, too small to be the only ones. However if that information was on this droid it was deleted. She'd just have to work with what she had. Compiling it she compressed it and set up a message to be sent to the Chief of State once they had a clear holonet signal.

They had their mission, they were closing in on the head of this. Everything else was a distraction, for her at least. If the Republic was all it was cracked up to be they could investigate this with their own resources. Though she made it clear in her message that the tracer she had planted on the escaping vessel was the priority and worth sending every available ship in the fleet after. It was doubtful they would get the full might of the Republic Military but, it was best to ask for everything one could. They had the leadership cornered, they were going to fight like the animals they were, she would need every gun to be brought to bear. These monsters weren't going to go down easy but, they would go down. She still had a sample of the droid control signal, still had the frequency the mercenaries were chatting on.

She had plans, she had the tools but, she still needed firepower, to bring these beasts to heel. Whatever defenses stood in her way she would slice right through them, as she had so many things before. With just her datapad and skill she would leave them defenseless and blind. Hopefully giving the forces in orbit their opening to rush in and dismantle the operation.

She hoped that they weren't busy killing off their stock, trying to burn the evidence before making a break for it. She hoped she wouldn't arrive too late to save him, if he was gone...she didn't know what she would do...just that it would be unpleasant.

Letting out a breath she laid back on her bunk getting some shut eye. There was a battle to come, she would need all the energy she could get to bring to it.

TAG: @SkywalkerShine @TheSenatessaber

7. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    dragonsith13 likes this.
  8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
  9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    OOC: Sorry for your loss.

10. TheSenatessaber

TheSenatessaber Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2018
  11. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    OOC: Thank you for the kind words, everyone. I feel that they are at peace now. Thank you... And thank you for the heads up on the characters' voices, @TheSenatessaber. Very cool. As for the Tactical droid's info, I'll see what I can do to help with the info inside its head.

IC: CeCe Barula
    Aboard the Bleeding Heart

CeCe heard the Detective Wym's response with a smile and nod as the woman spoke. The voice belonged to the woman known as Samantha.

"You are perfectly welcome, CeCe." She sent back. "Samantha here. Our database has nothing on Esstran, which is strange. So if you manage to learn something about it before we arrive at the sector border, we would be most appreciative. Maybe that prisoner can help. Detective Wyms out."

"Will do, Samantha. Bleeding Heart out." After cutting the transmitter, CeCe noticed Oliver took a seat next to her in the cockpit. The look of distraught could be seen on his face as he spoke. “I’m sorry,” he apologised. “I couldn’t stay there in the lounge, not when he’s still roaming the galaxy, so what do I need to do.”

CeCe gazed at the young Jedi with a sympathetic look. Being a vigilante herself, she knew what it was like to be determined. When you're out kicking slave traders' rears and freeing slaves, a lot can change a person. Make them stronger in life.
    Here, this was different. CeCe was fighting alongside three Force-sensitves, a slicer, and two women who were allies of the New Republic. This week just got stranger yet exciting.

Deep down, she didn't forget her main goal: To find Lana. The only person who treated her like family after CeCe lost everything.

The young woman grinned confidently at Oliver and replied, "Hey now. You worry about gathering your strength. You've done a lot to help this crazy group. And for that, Oliver, we appreciate you." She didn't know why but CeCe felt a tingle inside whenever she was around Oliver. This was a good tingle though. Something she never felt before.

As she quietly cleared her throat and gazed at the line of stars through hyperspace, CeCe asked Oliver, "So... how is it? Being a Jedi and all?"

CeCe wondered if Dasha was doing okay. The slicer was real good at what she did. She also performed well during the battle. If only she had a friend like that to infiltrate the slave traders' databanks. That would've been awesome. But Dasha deserved rest after all she went through.

She waited on Oliver's response with a quiet smile.

TAG: @galactic-vagabond422 @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha @TheSenatessaber @Sith-I-5

IC: Dagen Kai

Dagen's chamber, Inside the Dark Force Temple, Dromund Kaas

As Tep remained kneeling before the Dark Jedi leader, he answered his question concerning the stranger.

“His name is Niluk.” Tep paused allowing his Master to take in the name before he continued. “His signature in the force is strong, and he has considerable assets available to him.”

Indeed he was strong in the Force. There was darkness and determination inside the male Kalleran. Dagen admired that. "I thought him to be a useful ally, as you have stated my Master that forces are growing closer and moving against us.”

The middle-aged man grinned and rubbed his beard quietly. "Interesting. You have done well to have a powerful member of the dark side join us, Tep." He then heard Niluk speak about something interesting. The Kalleran spoke about plans to alliance himself with his droids and mutants. Even more intriguing, Niluk wanted to have the mutants and droids sneak in Coruscant to take take the majority of its population. Something that hasn't been done since Palpatine ruled the galaxy.

Dagen could imagine it now: Him, a Dark Jedi leader taking Coruscant along with his followers. He would truly rule the galaxy with an iron fist then. As long as Leia Organa Solo and her pathetic New Republic was defeated, all would go according to plan. The older man nodded at this with a grin.

"Yes... This is a rather good plan, Niluk. Your tactics are refreshing. Sneaking some droids and mutants to overthrow the Chief of State and Republic is a good way to start off. Then, our reign of terror will surely be known! The Servants of Darkness will rule the galaxy once and for all!" After saying all this, Dagen grinned with satisfaction.

"Welcome to the alliance, my friend. Why don't you and my apprentice rest and embrace this moment of brotherhood. Then tomorrow, we plan our next move. You are dismissed." With that, Dagen sat at his desk and turned his chair around, taking in the sight of the dark, eerie trees and scenery before him.

TAG:
    @dragonsith13 @TheSenatessaber

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018 at 8:54 PM