main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Story [Criminal Minds] Light to my Soul - Morgan/Garcia. Post: 01-05!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 5, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Light to my Soul Author: Jade eyes Disclaimer: Borrowing with love.

AN: This pairing -- woohoo! He reminds me of Kyp for some strange reason =P~ and she just -- rocks. Big mega time.

Genre: Could be AU, but I hope not. LOL Mushy, alternating POVs.

Note: Wiki or Google the show ;)

~~~~~

Derek

To say Penelope is brilliant -- empathic -- and blamboyant - would be stating the obvious. She has been an integral part of so many solves and her determined optimism has definitely kept us all grounded.

Did she ever, did I even know, that our flirting repartee might hold a hint, a promise of more?

[face_thinking]

We never got her balloons shaped like bears or candy to cheer her up; we never thought she needed it. One day, though, I just happened to run into her outside a Starbucks and noticed it was about to pour down rain.

"I left my umbrella at the community theater."

I decided to walk her to her car and then when we got there, she smiled and her phone buzzed with a page.

"Old friend coming into town ... I don't want to answer this ..." She deleted the "missed call" alert.

I felt a sudden pang. She had been having an on-off relationship with a colleague... It wasn't any of my concern, but I wanted her to smile and she was frowning.

I asked if she wanted to talk; I could follow her home ...

She was surprised but agreed.

+++++

TBC and yumsy! [face_love]

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The NSWFF Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, how cool to see you branching out with another fandom! I know you have mentioned this a time or two, so I am psyched to see fic to follow. [face_dancing]

This is definitely an adorable couple, one I hope to see more of in canon, but, until then, this fic looks to be loads of fun. Their 'voices' already look to be spot on, and I can't wait for more. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love Criminal Minds :D and I love this couple. I'm glad you decided to tackle it. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    OMG Deb you're writing Criminal Minds!!! And one of my favorite ships to boot! I love these two! You did them so well!!!

Seriously flailing right now!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Morgan's brief foray into whatever with Agent Todd and mine with ... [face_sigh] I liked the feeling of having feelings more than needed the one I was with. [face_thinking] Morgan always took me seriously; made me feel smart and feminine all without losing a bit of professionalism. I like helping victims' families, makes me feel like I'm giving back and healing them and keeping myself sane and hopeful. Sometimes, it's a conscious choice to be as vivacious as I am. I feel like with Derek, I have permission to be every kind of me there is, and I'll still be accepted. :) So, even though I won't necessarily ask him to stay for breakfast [face_laugh] today, I definitely want to start on that particular journey. I have a feeling 60-70 years down the road, we'll pass off the scene together as tenderly as the couple in Nick Sparks's The Notebook. [face_shhh] Yes, I read that one.

+++++

Fin on that positive note.

@};-

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Great seeing this stuff.

I too love Criminal Minds.

Agent Todd? Is there one in Criminal Minds? I only know the one in NCIS...

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love Criminal minds. And love to see Derek in this

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Derek is one fine dream bunny LOL ;) :D Garcia is one smokin' brilliant and compassionate lady! @};- Together, yeah, duh. No brainer. :p

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    In dvds, I am only on Season Seven.

Anyone else have an open-mouthed WTF moment when Garcia woke up in bed, after having an argument with Kevin the night before, and Morgan steps out the shower wearing just a towel?

10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I've never seen Criminal Minds, but you've drawn me in! What a sweet, romantic meeting of colleagues turning into something more :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.