main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [Criminal Minds] Light to my Soul - Morgan/Garcia. Post: 01-05!

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jan 5, 2013.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Title: Light to my Soul Author: Jade eyes Disclaimer: Borrowing with love.

AN: This pairing -- woohoo! He reminds me of Kyp for some strange reason =P~ and she just -- rocks. Big mega time.

Genre: Could be AU, but I hope not. LOL Mushy, alternating POVs.

Note: Wiki or Google the show ;)

~~~~~

Derek

To say Penelope is brilliant -- empathic -- and blamboyant - would be stating the obvious. She has been an integral part of so many solves and her determined optimism has definitely kept us all grounded.

Did she ever, did I even know, that our flirting repartee might hold a hint, a promise of more?

[face_thinking]

We never got her balloons shaped like bears or candy to cheer her up; we never thought she needed it. One day, though, I just happened to run into her outside a Starbucks and noticed it was about to pour down rain.

"I left my umbrella at the community theater."

I decided to walk her to her car and then when we got there, she smiled and her phone buzzed with a page.

"Old friend coming into town ... I don't want to answer this ..." She deleted the "missed call" alert.

I felt a sudden pang. She had been having an on-off relationship with a colleague... It wasn't any of my concern, but I wanted her to smile and she was frowning.

I asked if she wanted to talk; I could follow her home ...

She was surprised but agreed.

+++++

TBC and yumsy! [face_love]

2. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh, how cool to see you branching out with another fandom! I know you have mentioned this a time or two, so I am psyched to see fic to follow. [face_dancing]

This is definitely an adorable couple, one I hope to see more of in canon, but, until then, this fic looks to be loads of fun. Their 'voices' already look to be spot on, and I can't wait for more. :)

Jade_eyes likes this.
  3. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    I love Criminal Minds :D and I love this couple. I'm glad you decided to tackle it. [:D]

Jade_eyes likes this.
  4. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    OMG Deb you're writing Criminal Minds!!! And one of my favorite ships to boot! I love these two! You did them so well!!!

Seriously flailing right now!

Jade_eyes likes this.
  5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Morgan's brief foray into whatever with Agent Todd and mine with ... [face_sigh] I liked the feeling of having feelings more than needed the one I was with. [face_thinking] Morgan always took me seriously; made me feel smart and feminine all without losing a bit of professionalism. I like helping victims' families, makes me feel like I'm giving back and healing them and keeping myself sane and hopeful. Sometimes, it's a conscious choice to be as vivacious as I am. I feel like with Derek, I have permission to be every kind of me there is, and I'll still be accepted. :) So, even though I won't necessarily ask him to stay for breakfast [face_laugh] today, I definitely want to start on that particular journey. I have a feeling 60-70 years down the road, we'll pass off the scene together as tenderly as the couple in Nick Sparks's The Notebook. [face_shhh] Yes, I read that one.

+++++

Fin on that positive note.

@};-

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    Great seeing this stuff.

I too love Criminal Minds.

Agent Todd? Is there one in Criminal Minds? I only know the one in NCIS...

7. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love Criminal minds. And love to see Derek in this

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Derek is one fine dream bunny LOL ;) :D Garcia is one smokin' brilliant and compassionate lady! @};- Together, yeah, duh. No brainer. :p

9. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    In dvds, I am only on Season Seven.

Anyone else have an open-mouthed WTF moment when Garcia woke up in bed, after having an argument with Kevin the night before, and Morgan steps out the shower wearing just a towel?

10. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I've never seen Criminal Minds, but you've drawn me in! What a sweet, romantic meeting of colleagues turning into something more :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.