main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Orlando, FL CRIMSON GUARD IN TROUBLE!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Hello my name is CRIMSONXXX. I am from the Jacksonville group and I hear lots of good things about you guys. I am looking for some type of automatic air pump system for breathing assistance in my mask! I would assume that there are quite a few Troopers in your group. Can someone refer me to a website and/or give me guidance? I can't breath...I'm dyin over here! Please help!

CRIMSON UNTIL DEATH!

2. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    Not too sure about a airpump, but in my Scout helemt I hace 4 cpu fans that run off batteries and supply as little bit of air. Having a Royal Guard mask Im sure you can fig a bugger fan system with hoses that direct the air around to where you ned it.

3. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    let me know how you solve it, we have a costume in progress for a red guard

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Sadly, the royal guard helmet (if it's a Don Post) allows little breathing room. There is even less room for a fan, as other helmets alot for. I've heard of other folks using snorkling gear for it though. Good luck!

5. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    I've got it!!!!!!!!!!

For 30.00 bucks at Sharper Image a portable air conditioning unit that you wear around your neck that runs off of 2 AA batteries. This device has a built in fan. Turn the unit upside down where the air blows in your face. The mask fits easily over the unit. Works great!! I also have a couple of CPU fans as added air.

CRIMSONXXX - TR-1217

6. JediScout

JediScout Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I tried that for my Biker Scout, and it didnt work that great. I ended up taking it back the next day. Glad it works for you though.

Dale

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.