Orlando, FL CRIMSON GUARD IN TROUBLE!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by CRIMSONXXX, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRIMSONXXX Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello my name is CRIMSONXXX. I am from the Jacksonville group and I hear lots of good things about you guys. I am looking for some type of automatic air pump system for breathing assistance in my mask! I would assume that there are quite a few Troopers in your group. Can someone refer me to a website and/or give me guidance? I can't breath...I'm dyin over here! Please help!

CRIMSON UNTIL DEATH!
  2. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    Not too sure about a airpump, but in my Scout helemt I hace 4 cpu fans that run off batteries and supply as little bit of air. Having a Royal Guard mask Im sure you can fig a bugger fan system with hoses that direct the air around to where you ned it.
  3. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    let me know how you solve it, we have a costume in progress for a red guard
  4. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sadly, the royal guard helmet (if it's a Don Post) allows little breathing room. There is even less room for a fan, as other helmets alot for. I've heard of other folks using snorkling gear for it though. Good luck!
  5. CRIMSONXXX Jedi Knight

star 1
    I've got it!!!!!!!!!!

For 30.00 bucks at Sharper Image a portable air conditioning unit that you wear around your neck that runs off of 2 AA batteries. This device has a built in fan. Turn the unit upside down where the air blows in your face. The mask fits easily over the unit. Works great!! I also have a couple of CPU fans as added air.

CRIMSONXXX - TR-1217
  6. JediScout Jedi Master

star 1
    I tried that for my Biker Scout, and it didnt work that great. I ended up taking it back the next day. Glad it works for you though.

Dale
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.