main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Crisis at Crystal Reef missing scene: Zekk-Anja

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sonnymyson, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonnymyson

sonnymyson Jedi Master star 3

Dec 7, 2004
    Title: A Man?s Ship
    Author: helgaleena
    Pairing: Zekk/Anja Gallandro
    Setting: Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights
    Rating: PG-13
    Warnings: het, mention of abuse
    Wordcount: 1976
    Disclaimer: none of this belongs to me
    Summary: Zekk gets a kissing lesson. Missing scene near the end of Anderson and Moesta?s Crisis at Crystal Reef. Many thanks to the authors for creating these wonderful characters that make the GFFA relevant to teens.
    Ties into my stories of Zekk, For the Goddess and Tamith?s Pet. Which are rated NC-17. You have been warned.

It was just another nondescript cargo freighter leaving Mon Calamari, to any outside observer. But to this young human, it was home. Lightning Rod was now set on a trajectory away toward his friends, blurring into hyperspace toward the Cron Drift.

?Force, it?s good to be in this seat again.? The former bounty hunter, soon-to-be Jedi Knight with the broad shoulders and the long dark ponytail, smiled and stretched out his long limbs in the pilot?s chair. His companion in the co-pilot?s spot, a female human his own age, grinned convivially, then looked serious.

?Zekk, you know I would have brought this crate back again eventually.?

Green eyes, each iris rimmed in darker green, pinioned hers. She saw shadows of annoyance there, but the young man remained calm. His voice in reply, though, was stern. ?No, I don?t know that at all.?

The curvaceous young smuggler swallowed hard, her dimpled chin bobbing. ?Well, yeah, I would maybe have had some excuse or other, if it was a choice between a good supply of andris and bringing Lightning Rod back to Yavin, I suppose. But that was before.? Her huge soulful eyes, the pupils no longer unnaturally dilated, met his boldly. ?Cilghal?s cure worked. I?m free from spice. And I??--she exhaled noisily-- ?I really am sorry. I?ll make it up to you. Right now, if you want.?

Her tone of voice had turned inviting. Abundant locks of dark hair, lightened with pale streaks, fell about her smooth round face, and the womanly figure below. She bent forward, turning her cleavage into an inviting crevasse of golden brown that enticed a being to wish to bury his face?

Zekk ground his teeth audibly. Red glints started at the corners of his eyes, which Anja probably would attribute to reflections of the console lights. ?You --stole ?my ?ship,? he gritted out. ?Don?t touch me.?

She drew back. ?What; are you and Jaina steady or something? Or do you only like guys?? In one of her lightning changes of mood, she was choosing to take offense, crossing her arms over her chest in her old prickly manner.

Zekk sighed. ?You know you?re hot, Anja. But a man?s ship??

She was not Force-sensitive, despite her having her own light-saber to play with, and she could be as dull and blunt as a brick sometimes. But her tongue was sharp enough.

?Oh, I get it. Compensating for anything, are we?? That didn?t deserve an answer. He let the silence stretch.

After a few quiet minutes, Anja calmed down and repented, letting her inborn good nature take over. ?Poodoo mouth I?ve got sometimes, huh? Sorry. It?s just a bad old habit, I guess, thinking I can get what I want with my feminine wiles and all. But your forgiving me is what I really want. And you know I like you, Zekk. You tried so hard to help me learn, there on Yavin. And Jacen and Tenel Ka are probably not wasting their alone time on the Rock Dragon, you know.?

Zekk thought it over. Yes; he?d been so focused on having Lightning Rod back, on sitting in his own ship again, where he?d practically grown up with old Peckhum, that he hadn?t thought about who?d be riding with him. And so here he was, alone with a nubile fellow space orphan, who was telling him she was perfectly willing?

?Listen, Anja; it?s not that I don?t like you, too, but I just? sex ought to mean something, not just scratch an itch.?

Even as he said it, familiar tension clamped down on his shoulders and throat; like a bad headache a remembered voice echoed in his ears.

?You are easing my cramps for me, steed.? Her itch,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.