main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"Crock Hunter" Steve Irwin dead at 44.

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Sep 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    http://kcbs.com/topic/ap_news.php?story=AP/APTV/National/a/i/Obit-CrocodileHunter_a_i_-----

Our hearts go out to the family he loved as well as all those who worked with him, he will be missed by us all.

2. LadyCieone

LadyCieone Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    My thoughts are with his wife Terri, his daughter Bindi and son Robert, his friends and colleagues at the Australia Zoo and the millions of people around the world who were touched by his humor, knowledge, and enthusiasm for protecting the animals he loved.

It's just so shocking, it's hard to believe.

3. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    This is very sad news. :( I heard last night. He leaves too many loved ones behind, too young. And too much work left undone. I suppose he died doing something he loved, though. As horrible as his death is, there's that.

- Kai

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Still in shock over this. Way too young, and way to freakish of an accident. My heart goes out to his family. He and Terri were the ultimate love story..you could never tell where one began and the other ended. Plus, from watching the show and following his career..his wife and children were his life.

To paraphrase Mr. Gibbs, "... and all ready the world seems a sadder place."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.