main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crossovers

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by lynnferd1138, Jun 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lynnferd1138

lynnferd1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2002
    I don't know if anyone can help me here but I'll try any way. I am looking looking for some good fan fiction that crosses Star Wars with other get Sci-fi. I would really like to find some that cross with Deep Space Nine. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

2. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    You might be able to ask people in this thread, or there might just be some listed in there already that people have recommended :)

-sj loves kevin spacey

3. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Well, I haven?t seen any SW/DS9 crossovers, but I know there are a handful of active SW/SG-1 (Stargate SG-1) crossovers on the boards right now. There?s also a SW/SM (Sailor Moon) crossover (yes, it?s anime and fantasy, but I?ve heard some people classify it as sci-fi).

I can?t recall any of the other crossovers. Your best bet is SW/SG-1 :).

Amsie [face_love]

4. JediNemesis

JediNemesis Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Or you could try the current crossover challenge thread

There's loads of brilliant one-post crosses in there - ST: TNG, Dawn of the Dead, X-Men, SG-1 (two of these), Buffy, Matrix, Batman, Spiderman, CSI, Van Helsing, Blackadder, Wing Commander, Last Starfighter - that's just the ones I can remember. They're all very good. :)

Nem [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.