main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CROSSROADS HAS TICKETS NOW!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by waynehead, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynehead

waynehead Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 1998
    Please whoever sees this send it to the webmasters so they can include it in their updates, I just called the people and they said they are on sale today i can only assume this includes the grande and southpoint too (same chain) i am on my way out the door!!!!!!

MTFBWYA.

2. waynehead

Oct 19, 1998
    Phew, just picked mine up. The line is out into the parking lot, but I'd say a good 80-90% are there for spiderman. I was afraid to say to anyone that I was there for star wars, coz I didn't want to give it away...but I got mine. :D

There will be two screenings at midnight at crossroads, and there will be a showing essentially every hour throughout the day.

3. Starburstlvr

Starburstlvr Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2002
    I just spoke to a person at Raleigh Grande they do NOT have EP II tickets on sale yet! It's important to call the theater - never assume anything!

4. waynehead

Oct 19, 1998
    That's odd, as the grande and crossroads are operated by the same company. But I can say this for certain - tickets are for sale at the latter.

5. Jedi_Laura_Kenobi

Jedi_Laura_Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Jul 23, 2001
    I got tickets at Crossroads as well! :D The first midnight showing opening day! :D

Good luck to everyone searching elsewhere! :)

6. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    I got my tickets for Crossroads at 11:30 last night. Got home from watching Spidey at the Grande(great great great flick) and saw the thread. So I did what any loogical person would do and went to get tickets.

7. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Good job you guys! I was going to post here that Crossroads is a GO for midnight Wed May 15. but I'm glad you beat me to the punch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.