main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

crosssover of Original/episode 1/ and JediApprentice (err.. i dont want to write it atleast not all)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Owe-me-one Perogi, Sep 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    okay i was thinking it would be really neat to have a crossover of the originaltrilogy Episode 1 and Jedi Apprentice it's just i dont really want write or at least start it off so could i get anyone to write it ? Please?

2. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Uh...hmm...where would you start something like that? Old Ben, Cocky Obi-Wan, and young Obi-Wan...all in the same story? Might be interesting, but I wouldn't know where to start!!!

aa :D

3. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    well i quess you could have a major worm hole or something that opens up in all three times and two of them go through and land in one time or something? err.. i dont know..

4. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    Or maybe young obi is runing throug the rain on this muddy planet where fall has fallen because these unfreindly natives on the planat he and his master crash landed on have deceided that the receint floods are because of these strangers and while the big fearsome master was off helping procure food with some of the local hunters the superstitious folk deceided they where going to schikabob the padawan who decided he didn't want to be squewered so did some jedi acrobatics and took off running only to be caught in some weird magic thing the local hocas pocas man knew about but had failed to notify the villages newly arived uninvited guests. Next thing the soaked and muddy padawan knows is that he is acedently bowling over some grouchy guy sending them both sprawling in the sand?

5. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    You don't really need to explain HOW they traveled time and space. That could be told later.

6. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    well since you got it all figured out Kaylla why dont you write the beginning? And dont forget to add episode 1 too....

7. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    err up cause no one replied and now i am sad....

WWWaAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!nobody like mee!!!

owe-me-one crawls in the corner and starts sucking her thumb.

8. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    --cringe--Ok, I'll give it a try at starting this, but I don't want to take it over. I don't have much time, and this looks like it could be a doozy.

?Now, Padawan. Focus your thoughts, concentrate on the here-and-now and meditate.? Qui-Gon Jinn, revered Jedi Master, calmly composes himself and easily slips into a meditative trance.

Young Obi-Wan glances over somewhat enviously. ==Easy for you to say, Master. You?ve had years to perfect your technique.== This wasn?t going to be easy. How do you focus on the now when the future is wide open to you? ==Padawan to the great Qui-Gon Jinn!! What bright and far-away places will I see at his side! What can?t I accomplish with his teachings! Meditate on the now? Hah! The future is so much more interesting?I would much rather think on that?== Obi-Wan smiles to himself as he slips into a daydream of all the great things to be done?by him!

Outside, the sun is shadowed and a hush seems to fall over the bustling cityscape of Coruscant??

?Padawan! Concentrate on the now, I shouldn?t have to remind you after all these years! Concentrate and meditate.? Qui-Gon Jinn, slightly more silvered than when he first apprenticed Obi-Wan, settles into his meditation.

Padawan-Knight Obi-Wan looks over, amazed again at how easy his master makes it look. ==I would still rather think about the future. I feel something?unsettling?approaching. Think of the accolades as I swiftly and decisively take care of the matter! The respect of the Council, the respect in Master?s eyes?==

Outside, the wind dies down and all is still as though a mighty storm was approaching?.

I can almost hear him admonish me to focus on the now! And yet, I still can?t do it. However, I find myself remembering the past, longing for it. ==Oh, remember after Bandomeer when the Universe was at my feet as I followed in my Master?s footsteps! Or when I was on the threshold of my Knighthood and I could accomplish anything! Foolish old man! What I wouldn?t do or give to go back and enjoy the now with my Master, instead of wishing it away?and for such a ?grand? future as this!== Obi-Wan settles down in his small cabin. His thoughts are faraway and in the past.

Outside, the twin suns of Tatooine seem to hesitate and hide their faces. A chill sweeps across the barren desert?..

Out in the farthest reaches of space, a strange phenomenon has occurred. A rushing, silent twist of energy, run through with the Force, has spontaneously formed and rushes onward, towards a desert planet. As it travels, it shifts and splinters off into three sections. Each section is writhing and rolling around the other, swiftly winging its way towards Tatooine. The Force contained within it has found a focus?a focus with an outlet for its triple blaze of energy. It aims and hits its target??.

Obi-Wan jerks his head up, thoughts of the past frozen in his mind. ==What is this?== he has time to wonder before his existence is sucked up by the energy twist, which sends out its other two parts to slip through time??

Obi-Wan opens is eyes wide, visions of high praises stopped in his mind. ==What is this?==he has time to wonder before his existence is sucked up by the energy twist, which sends out its other part to slip through time?.

Obi-Wan gasps, gazing about wildly, future places halted in is mind. ==What is this?==he has time to wonder before his existence is sucked up by the energy twist, which seeks to rejoin its brethren in a different time?..

9. Obi-Fan

Obi-Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2000
    Wow! I LOVE this already! What a great idea... combining my three favorite characters (Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan, and Obi-Wan, of course :>) and what a great beginning!

If I had even TWO brain cells left in my head after updating both of my threads today, I'd think about adding to this story myself... but for now I'll just stand back and watch it unfold.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

-OF

10. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
    I wonder if this should be called "Me, Myself, and I?"

11. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
    Multi-hued swirls of energy combined into a triple helix of twining beauty. Smoothly slipping its way through the time vortex, it began to veer off to the side. Below it, a planet slowly spins.

The sun set in a trembling blaze of glory. Red, orange, and indigo staining the delicate lace of clouds with patterns as ever changing as life. Birds flew in great multitudes as they sought their nests for the night, their soft cries falling gently to the ground. The ground was lush with vegetation, flowering in a riot of color to challenge the sky above. A warm mild breeze caressed the flowers and the flowers nodded as it passed by. A stream playfully chimed across the rocks as it wound its path around the rolling hillsides to the quiet village below. Stillness grew as twilight came and went. It was night, and all was tranquil.

With a near-silent rush of sound, the triple helix comes to a rest. Its swirling slows down and finally stops. As its energies start to fade, three figures are left behind. A young boy of no more than 13 years, a young man of 24 years, and an old man of 60 years are left lying unconscious upon the hillside. The night continues unabated.

12. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    yeaahh!!! someone posted i feel special now.

okay i quess i will write al little part.

young obi-wan growned and stood up as he opened his eyes. "What the..." he looked around he was in the middle of nowhere. then something caught his eye two unconsoius (spelled that wrong oh well) figures one was an old man with his face facing up towards the sun. the other had the same color hair as obi-wan but he could not see his face because it was facing the ground. there was something about these two people that was familar but obiwan could not place it.

Just then the old man stirred and young obi-wan jumped over the other figure to the old man. he kneeled at his side. the old man's eyes opened and looked right at obi-wan.

"are you alright?" he asked.

the old man just kept looking at him but his expression was full of suprise but then it changed back to an expressionless face and obi-wan could not read him.

"You're a jedi" obi wan said stating a fact not a question.

"yes" he said with a smile on his face.

then the other figure moved and both obi-wan and the old man looked over.

13. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan shakily pushed himself up and over into a sitting position, groggily rubbing his eyes as he desperately tried to order his thoughts. Suddenly, he sensed two other very familiar presenses nearby. Just as he looked up, a young boy with his hair freshly cut into padawan-style with a stubby padawan braid knelt in front of him.

?Are you alright, sir?? the youngster asked as he looked into the face of the familiar stranger.

Obi-Wan sat stunned. He was looking at himself! A younger himself but yet it was himself! ==Whoa, take it easy. Am I sick and hallucinating? What is this!== He looks up and over and sees an older man with white hair and a beard. ==!!!!!==

The elder Obi-Wan carefully lowers himself down and motions the boy Obi-Wan to do the same. ?We need to find our focus first. And then we need to talk, about who we are and try to figure out how we got here and what to do about it.?

The boy Obi-Wan looks wide-eyed at the other two as an incredible thought occurred to him. ==They?re me!==

14. Julie

Julie Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 1, 1998
    Great start! This is really going to fun, three times the Obi torture. I like your post Owe-me-one Perogi, just remember to use a spellchecker. :)

15. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    cool more! uP!

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  17. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
    Elsewhere, in the deep velvet dark of the night, there is a stirring. Great red eyes slowly blink open as an immense form stretches. An alien awareness casts its mind outward seeking prey for it is hungry. It senses three strong lifeforces nearby. Cunning instinct arises within its beastly mind, for this is no ordinary creature. Flesh does not sustain it. It gathers its sustenance from the pure life energy of its victims and, if it senses correctly, the lifeforces nearby will nourish it enough that it may be able to reproduce itself and send its young out into the universe.

Caution and cunning, it knows its intended prey will be a challenge for it. Yet that in its own right makes the hunt that much more enjoyable. First, it must separate the lifeforces for it knows that together they could defeat it. Grrrrr?.separate the young life first, then take the old life. The life in its prime ==anticipation== that will be the more delicious for its despair following the loss of the others.

Silently, the creature leaves its lair, slowly slinking through the forest as it plans its attack.

18. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
  19. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

Well, this is very cool indeed! I love it..so UP!

aa :D

20. JediCandy

Mar 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan the elder sighed ==this is getting complicated==, ?What do you remember about your transference here? We need to understand what happened if we are to reverse the effects and return to our timelines.?

Obi-Wan the boy thoughtfully responded, ?I was trying to meditate on the now, but I kept daydreaming about my future as the greatest of all Jedi Knights.? He glances sideways at the other two Obi-Wans, ?Tell me?what great things have I accomplished?!?

Obi-Wan the young man frowns slightly, a crease momentarily appearing on his forehead, ?I was also trying to meditate on the now, but I felt a disturbance in the force and I fear I must admit to a bit of daydreaming myself.? He lowers his head thoughtfully before glancing over at the elder Obi-Wan. ?I have ever sought to be the best Jedi, I have thought much upon great accolades even though a Jedi must be humble. What can you tell me of my future? You have the aspect of having been through much pain and loss, surely there is some glory there too??

The old man smiled ruefully at himselves and shook his head. ?The common factor is that we were all trying to meditate upon the now, and failing. I, however, was reliving the past. Specifically the past where I was a new made padawan and just prior to my knighting. It would seem that this energy, nameless as it must be for now, centered on me and followed my thoughts back in time to you two and deposited us here."

"As for my past, your future?the less said the better. We must avoid paradoxes. However, I think we must all learn to observe the now and soon at that. I feel that is where we have failed and what has helped to propel us into this situation. We must let go of the past and the future. Let the glory lie where it will.?

The three Obi-Wans sat in a thoughtful silence each pondering how to best focus upon the now. In the vastness of the night, all of the night sounds of birds and insects suddenly hushed as though a switch had been thrown. The three Obi-Wans rose to their feet, looking out into the night. ?I have a bad feeling about this,? came the triple response to the warning of the force.

21. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Cool! okay i am going to switch to Luke
    and i am thinking this is before a new hope so i will write it like that..

Luke walked outside of his home and to the person he had considered to be his father even though his had died long ago. Owen turned around and looked at him. "Good Morning Luke" he said. Luke looked at him with his baggy eyes and said "Ugh..". "Glad to see you're awake" Owen said sarcastically.

"Hey after you have some breakfast i want you to go to Old Ben's house and drop off these tools i borrowed from him can you do that?" Owen said apparently not to afraid that ben might say something crucial to Luke.

"Yeah sure" Luke responded as he stumbled into the house.

Luke finished his breakfast and walked to his speeder. Luke jumped on a speeder with a giant case full of tools that Luke had no clue as to what they were. He started to drive off to Old Ben's house. After 10 minutes he arrived he jumped off and walked up to the door and knocked and waited for a minute. No one answered. he pushed the door and it opened so he walked in just in case he had keeled over on the floor or something. He could not find anyone. So he set the tools on a table and walked out. Where could he be? Luke walked out and looked around.
    "Hmmmm..."

He was about to jump back on his speeder as he heard loud and strange noises coming from and mountain to his right. he could not distinguish what they were but something was going on and he was going to find out what. so he jumped on the speeder and drove off to it.

22. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Uh oh Luke's getting involved. This is going to be a cool story.

23. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  24. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  25. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.