main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

crosssover of Original/episode 1/ and JediApprentice (err.. i dont want to write it atleast not all)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Owe-me-one Perogi, Sep 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Hi. How you doing?

2. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    fine....... i JUST WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST thats all

3. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Well I am fine and posting. So when's the next post.

4. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Geezz... fine i will write something small but that does not mean it will be good

the 3 obi-wans looked around cautiously. young Obi-wan looked at the others "well at least now i get to see how well i fight when i am older" and he smiled. the Middle Obi-wan looked at him and smiled and thought to himself without letting his feelings be known by himselves.

*well if i am such a great jedi why didnt i save Qui-gon*

The middle Obi-wan looked over to the Eldest. Apparently he knew what he was thinking because he looked at him and projected to him

<It's not your fault>

middle Obi-wan thought <but if i was there he would have lived! I know IT!>

The Eldest Obi-wan frowned. then the youngest said "Your talking to each other aren't you?" The young Obi looked sad. "Why cant i know?"

Young Obi-wan already knew the answer when he had asked it. "We dont want to disturb the time line" the Eldest said.

Then Middle thought projected to the eldest

<But if i tell him then Qui-gon will LIVE!>

<and that could have a devastating effect on the time line and even create a seperate one that wont change yours> the eldest said calmly but with authority.

"Stop it!" the young obi-wan said. then out of the Bushes came something incredibly fast and it jumped on Young Obi-wan "Ahh!*gphhdfg*!!" He screamed as the thing grabbed him. both the other obi-wans activated their lightsabers and called out to the force and came towards the monster.
    the young obi-wan caught on and reached out to the force as well. the thing was trying to kill him and some how the energy was being drained out of him and his thoughts slowed..

<Heelpp...> he projected groggily.

<try to get away from him!!> the middle screamed in his head.

young Obi-wan conjured up enough strength to force push off the monster but he was so weak that he pushed himself of the cliff as well.

*oh sith..*

Luke drove the speeder up the mountain as fast a he could. to see what was going on. he heard the noise coming from the cliff which he was now right under and he saw something coming off the cliff.

IT was someone!!

"oh no.."

and he looked around quickly for something to catch the person with but it was coming fast and he only had a few seconds...

okay so it was not as short as i had originally planned but i left it at a cliffhanger literally...

Oh and to the person who writes the next part dont kill him off because that would kind ruin the whole story cause the other 2 would die too and i also really like the character.. but he can be really close to it if you want..

5. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  6. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    okay im i alone here because i have just written something 3 times in a row which were hours apart so where is everybody? is the part i wrote bad or something.........:(

GUILT TRIP!!!

7. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    Well, I really shouldn't get involved in another pass around, but since I'm delurking to post this I might as well post while I'm at it.
    -------------------------------------------------
    The other two Obi's rushed to look and see what had happened to their companion.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile.

Young Obi quickly used the force as much as he knew how to soften his landing. It helped some but when he finally hit the wind was knocked out of him and he passed out.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Luke pulled his speeder bike over to where the man had hit. It wasn't likely that he was alive but he should probably check anyhow.

He walked over to the man he was a kid really, much younger than Luke himself and felt his neck for a pulse. There was one! How on Tatooine had this man managed to survive a fall of that far without dying?

Luke looked at him and sighed. Then spoke outloud knowing that noone could hear. "Well guess I better take you to my place. Aunt Buru can probably fix you up. Then we can deside what to do with you.

He picked up the man and drug him over the speeder then finally figured out a way to pull the kid into it.

Luke then got in and drove off toward home. Uncle Owen was not going to like this one bit. First he was late and now he was bringing home a hurt kid. What was wrong with him.
    --------------------------------------------------
    The other two Obi's however had heard what Luke had said. and the older Obi mutter "Oh no."

"What?" the middle Obi asked. He had no idea who Beru was.

"Beru is Owen's husband." old Obi said answering middle Obi's question.

"Owen as in......."

Old Obi just nodded.

"I have a very bad feeling about this." middle Obi muttered.

"Come on let's go. I have a feeling Owen is in for the shock of his life."
    Luke pulled the speeder up to the hovel he lived in with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru. He had just jumped out when he notice Aunt Beru coming towards him.

"Aunt Beru can you help me. I was dropping the tools off at Old Ben's place and I found this kid in the.....nearby and I thinik he's hurt."

Beru walked over and looked at the boy. "Your right. He does look hurt. We'd better call your Uncle to take him inside."

"I can handle it." Luke said. "If you help me." He added.

"OK let's get him inside then. Your Uncle should be heading in anytime know anyway."

The two had just gotten the boy inside and layed on the repulsar couch when Owen came home.
    As he walked in the door he surveyed the room and say Beru and Luke tending a young boy.

He walked over to look at the boy and see who it was.

Then he gasped loudly.
    OK hope that helps.

8. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Cool thanks no i dont feel alone!!:)

9. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  10. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    UP! cause i am hoping that someone who sees this fic *Will* have the suddden urge to add to it..
    or not..

11. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    quess that was a noo...

Owen's face went pale as he walked out of the room with the unconscious young double of Obi-wan.

His mind was racing.

*How was it possible it could not possibly be him, how? it cant be...*

He started to pace back and forth in the other room nervously.

Luke gave Beru the Med kit and walked to the other room to Owen. "What's wrong? Do you know this kid?" Luke asked.

Owen turned to Luke and said "ooh n..no. it's just he is so young and it hurts me to see someone so young so hurt..".

Owen decided to help the boy and ask questions later when he was awake and not to tell Luke or Beru who he was.. or who Owen thought he was.

there's a little to hold off some people so maybe someone else can think of something to write...

12. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    WEll, that was a great post anyway. I don't really have time to post again until tommorrow but I'll try *ow* will post then.

13. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  14. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    I know it's not good to up your own fic ( i am not the only one who writes it) BUT

OH WELL!!

15. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I was just about to up this but you beat me so next time be more patient.

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    cant post anything right cause the power may go out at any moment because we are have electric problens on the whole street.

17. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    i now feel like i am talking to myself....

oh well.

18. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    You talk to yourself too. So do I.

19. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Maybe you aren't talking to yourself Your talking to the plot bunnies that live in your head. Happens to me all the time.

PS I have found out why they call them plot bunnies.

You ready for this??????

They breed like rabits.

:):):):) OK I admit it I'm a bit hyper today.

20. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  21. I love Sci Fi

Jan 21, 2000
    Sorry i didn't add on. I've been gone.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Luke went into the other room as soon as he had finished helping Aunt Beru.

"Uncle Owen, are you OK?" He asked timidly.

"What? Yes I'm fine, why."

"Well, it's just you...." Luke trailed off as there was a knocking on the door.
    Owen walked over and opened the door then gasped as he saw the people standing there.

He looked at them again. <No it can't be.>

"Ben." He paused then continued steping out the door and closing it behind him so Luke wouldn't see. "I think we need to have a little talk. All three of us."

He looked back and forth at the two faces of the man he had known as his brother. Then thought about the boy inside. <No this is impossible.>

"It's not impossible." Old ben said at the same time as middle Obi-wan said. "Who are you."

"Obi-wan this is Owen." Old Ben said. "Or it will be. Owen, we need your help. I don't know how this happened but we saw Luke pick up the other one of us, me."

22. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Thank you!! I loved it!

23. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
  24. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    I might post something.. But i am not promising..

25. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Luke sat next to the young boy while both Owen and Beru were doing something else leaving him to watch over the boy.

*What had Owen so freaked out over this boy? It seemed more than just worry about the boy's condition.. It was like some kind of confusion about the boy* Luke thought.

Just then the boy stirred and Luke jumped up and ran over to him.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked.

The boy groaned an looked at him holding his head

"Well considering I had my energy drained out of me by some monster and wound up pushing myself off a cliff.. yeah.. I guess..." Young Obi-wan said.

"My Aunt Beru is coming back soon and she can help heal you.."

"Is she a Jedi Healer?" Young Obi-wan asked.

"Noo..." Luke said confused.

"Oh.. well I will be fine anyway" Obi-wan said.

Luke looked at the strange boy and remembered that he had not introduced himself to the boy.

"My name is Luke Skywalker."

Obi-wan looked up at him and got up of the bed and stood looking slightly upward at Luke.

"My name is Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Then there was a silence and Luke did not know what else to say.

Obi-wan sensed 3 distinct presences. He looked over to the door and standing there was Owen, Ben, and the Middle Obi-Wan.

"Hi." Luke said.

Apparently, they had been listening to the conversation they were having and the Middle Obi-Wan had an odd expression on his face and said

"Skywalker?"

- Owe-me-one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.