main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

crosssover of Original/episode 1/ and JediApprentice (err.. i dont want to write it atleast not all)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Owe-me-one Perogi, Sep 6, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrinityDay

TrinityDay Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 6, 2000
    Another short part. Enjoy!
    ---------------------------------------
    "Let's start this again. I'm Buffy Summers," Buffy said, gesturing to herself. "You are?" She trailed off and waited for an answer.

The three Obis exchanged a look. The eldest nodded slightly, indicating that he would answer the question. He stepped forward, and after the slightest hesitation, he introduced them.

"I am Ben, this is Obi-Wan - " he pointed at the middle one - "and this is also Ben." He thought it would be easier to explain if he hadn't introduced them all as Obi-Wan.

"Nice to meet you," Buffy said, nodding at each of them in turn. "So what exactly brings you to Sunnydale Cemetary in the middle of the night? As I said before, it's not exactly the safest place to be."

"It wasn't exactly planned," middle Obi-Wan said wryly. "We aren't quite sure *how* we got here, but we would really appreciate it if you could tell us where exactly *here* is."

Buffy frowned. "Obi-Wan is it?" She waited until he confirmed it until continuing. "You're in Sunnydale." At their blank looks, she elaborated. "Sunnydale, California." There was still no recognition. "The United States of America."

Old Obi-Wan spoke. "Miss Summers, I'm afraid none of this rings a bell. Could you be so kind as to tell as the star system we are in?"

"Star system?" Buffy closed her eyes and muttered, "Dear God, they *do* think they're Vulcans."

"We're human," the youngest Obi volunteered.

"Well, that's good," Buffy said sarcastically.

Middle Obi prompted, "The star system?"

"I have no idea. That's a Willow or Giles thing. They're the brains, not me."

"Then perhaps we could meet this Willow or Giles," the old man suggested.

"Let's see. You've appeared in the middle of the Sunnydale graveyard with no idea where you are or how you got there. You're asking about the *star system* we're in. But you've assured me that you are human. Yeah, I think it's a good idea to take you to Giles' place," Buffy said sarcastically.

But before anyone else could do or say anything, a vampire jumped out at them.

-------------------------------------------

Well, there you go.

2. Owe-me-one Perogi

Owe-me-one Perogi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2000
    Kewl! good job! :) anyone else?

3. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    That was intresting.

4. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Before Buffy could react the Middle Obi swung out his lightsaber and jumped in front of Buffy.

Buffy then said "Chop of his head that is the only way to kill it!"

He hesatated because he was not sure if he should kill it because it was unarmed and the Jedi didn't kill.

But because he did the Vamp punched him in teh Midsection and Obi fell to the ground. He then looked back up at him and swung his lightsaber in the air. The vampire's head then fell to the ground and rolled for a second and along with his body dissolved into ash.

Buffy looked at him weird.
    "Okay you were lookin real cool at the beginning then you suddenly became real STUPID and let him punch you! Yeah I really believe that you are a Jedi! HAHAHAHA!!!"

"well... I quess I do a little cause you have that umm.. Life..saver? Or whatever it is called..." Buffy finished.

The Young Obi looked at her odd.
    "You mean Lightsaber?"

Buffy turned to him "Oh shutup it's not like i am some big trekkie like Xander! GOD FORBID!"

Buffy started walking out of the cemetary. the Eldest looked at her leave.

"Where are you going?"

Buffy sighed and turned around.

"Well maybe If YOU HAD been taking youre GINKO BILOBA maybe you would remember I AM GOING TO TAKE YOU TO GILES AND WILLOW.... OKAY!"

The Eldest looked at her with a serious face "You really must control you're anger it might lead to something dangerous.".

Buffy snorted,

"Yeah.. right.. thanks for the advice BUDDHA! Now are you coming or not? or would you prefer to stay in the cemetary for the night? Cause ya know I hear that some of the Masoleum's are real nice.."

The 3 (although they didn't really understand half of what she was saying) followed her to the street.

The young Obi-wan then said "What's a Buddha?"

The middle obi looked at him.
    "I don't know maybe he is kind of like Yoda?.." He quessed.

The young one then replied, "Then we must go see this Buddha!"

The 3 followed Buffy down the streets of Sunnydale to see her friends.

Okay i want us to keep them in the Buffy Universe for a while longer and then if you want to they can "Jump" somewhere else but i kinda want them to stay here for a while..

Kay?

C:)

5. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    so whats up with everyone?

I am on the computer when i should be cleaning cause i dont WANT TO!!

6. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000

Okay I will add some more cause I am incredibly bored..

Giles walked out of his kitchen holding 3 cokes and into his living room where Xander and Willow sat watching the Television.

"I must say I don't see why you have to come over here to watch TV, can't you possibly do something at your own places?" Giles asked.

Xander held the channel changer in his hand and started to click through the channels. "Well you see I would go to my NEW apartment, but Anya is there.. Well *trying* to cook a dinner for our Anniversary.. and well I kind of want to be far away cause she will probably set the building up in flames."

Willow turned to Xander "Yeah Vengeance Demons tend to not be great cooks... unless it's poisoned or a cursed dinner or something maybe..I guess".

"Thanks for the support.." Xander replied sarcastically.

Giles sighed and sat down in a recliner and handed 2 of the cokes to Xander and Willow.

"What's on?" he asked.

"Uhh nothin much..well "The Fugitive" is on, Looney Toons, and the best of all.."
    Xander then said in his best Australian accent, "The Crocodile Hunter.?

"Naww..I don't want to watch that..." Willow said.

Giles then spoke up and suggested, "Well I have some recorded tapes of "Red Dwarf" if you want to watch that.."

Xander and Willow looked over at him and gave him an odd look. Willow then said, "Umm Crocodile Hunter is fine.."

Xander looked at her and nodded, "Yeah..good thinken Will," he glanced at Giles and back at the TV.

Giles then said "What!?! It's a funny show! Come on!"

Both Xander and Will nodded in a false agreement.

Then the door opened and Buffy walked in with 3 people. "Giles! Umm Hi! I brought these guys here cause I told them you could help them.?

Giles stood up and walked over to Buffy. "What could I possibly help them with.......?" Giles stopped and looked over to the 3 people. They were dressed up oddly like they were from "Star Wars". "Umm.."

Buffy then just said "Yeah.".

Xander got up and Willow followed. "O My God! You're all Obi-wan Kenobi!" Xander screamed. All of them nodded slowly.

"You are correct in that assumption,? the middle Obi said.

Then Xander fainted on the floor.

7. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    BWA HA HA!!!

This is really cool so far!!!!
    PLEASE ADD MORE, SOMEBODY!!

UP!

8. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  9. TrinityDay

Nov 6, 2000
    Short part, because I don't really feel like writing all that much.

------------------------------------------

The eldest Obi-Wan went over to the boy and knelt down beside him. After checking his vitals, Obi-Wan straightened up again. "He will be all right," he said. "It seems he just became overloaded from the shock."

"Yeah, well seeing three characters from your favourite movie will do that to ya," Buffy said sarcastically. She frowned as she thought that over. "Make that one character at three ages."

"Y-y-you're O-O-Obi-Wan Keno-obi?" Willow stuttered. She had thought she had gotten over her stuttering problem years ago, but apparently she was wrong.

"Yes, we are," the youngest said. "Do you know us, or at least, one of us, then?"

"We know *of* you," Buffy said.

"Perhaps you had better explain," said middle Obi.

Buffy looked around at the unconscious Xander, the stuttering Willow and the clueless Giles (probably the only person left in the world who hadn't seen Star Wars) and tried to supress the urge to hit her head against the wall. Repeatedly.

She briefly thought about trying to prevaricate, but dismissed the thought almost immediately. The cat was already out of the bag. The three Obis knew something was up and lying would only make the situation more messed up than it already was. If that was even possible.

She sighed. "Sit down. This is going to take awhile."

All done for now. Be a nice reader and review! Or, better yet, add something else on.

10. TrinityDay

Nov 6, 2000
    Up, up and AWAY!

11. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Xander's reaction was a classic.

12. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    anyone else?

13. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  14. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    To the top.

15. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    i think i getting sick....Ugh...

16. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    hey umm ya know my birthday is on the 19th and if you want to give me a present.. maybe ya know... A POST!! :)

17. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
  18. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    Glad to see you are all so enthuisiastic.... no reason to to excited there... :)

19. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    no need for ya'll to jump out of your seats now...

20. JediCandy

JediCandy Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 24, 2000
    Sorry, can't help you here. I haven't watched even one episode of Buffy....haven't a clue.

21. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    oohh.. well so you know I might be off for a while because i am going down to atlanta till jan 4 and i dont know how much time i will have access to a computer so if you want to add please do and if not.. just keep it up there or something :)

Thanks

22. TrinityDay

Nov 6, 2000
    Okay, I know I posted the last part, but since no one seems to be posting . . . well, this will be short, but *shrug*

Happy early birthday, Owe-Me-One Perogi.

"So, you're Obi-Wan Kenobi, right?" Buffy asked after everyone had taken a seat.

All three Obis nodded.

"How is that, exactly?" Buffy asked, frowning slightly.

"It is a long story," the eldest said. "Suffice to say, there was a disruption in the space-time continuum and the three of us, all from different times in our lives, appeared here."

"Okay," Buffy said, nodding. She did not find the explanation very weird. A few years ago she may have, but a few years ago, she wasn't living on the Hellmouth, battling demons and the other forces of darkness on a nightly basis. "So basically, the reason Xander recognized you, and then fainted, is 'cuz in this world, you're characters in a movie."

"A movie?" the youngest asked, testing out the foreign word.

"Uhh," Buffy said, trying to think of words that would describe what a movie was.

"A movie is a story with moving pictures," Giles said. "Buffy, are you to tell me that they're from those Star Trek movies?"

Buffy looked pained. "Star *Wars*, Giles, not Trek."

Giles looked annoyed. "It's an honest enough mistake to make. They're both pretty much the same."

"Trust me Giles, some people would kill you for making that mistake."

"Yeah," Willow pitched in. "There are some pretty hard core fans of both."

"Are you trying to tell us that in this world, we are considered fictional characters?" the middle-Obi asked.

"Pretty much," Buffy said, nodding.

There you go. Is anyone else going to add something or should I try to get the out of the Buffy-verse ASAP?

23. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    if you want you can.. i might add something more later.. and thanks Trinity

24. Owe-me-one Perogi

Jun 6, 2000
    hey you guys..you can change it to go somewhere else if you are lost and have a good idea.. you can just jump right in..

25. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I would except I lack in imagination and in writing abilities.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.