main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Crown Theatres Midnight Showing Attendance List

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I was asked by jedi-sabre to start a list of people who are going to Crown Theatres for the 12:01 am showing.

Well, I'll be there.

2. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    I will be there with my wife, so that is 3 so far. I also want to clarify that we are taking about theater 11 at the Annapolis mall.

Thanks Mogook!

3. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Yes, theater 11 at Annapolis Mall.

I think there will be 10 people coming with me.

4. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be there. :cool:

5. Karthio_Five

Karthio_Five Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    I'll be there, along with my younger brother and my girlfriend.

My girlfriend may be arriving a bit late (she has a child development class that night that isn't over until 9), so I hope that noone gets too mad if she hops in line with me around 10:30. :)

-Karth

6. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    My girlfriend will be coming too, but I don't know if she'll be there as early as I am. So, I don't mind you letting your gf in line with you.

For a general rule, as long as they're in line with you, and they're part of your party, it shouldn't matter who you let in line with you.

7. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    I'll be there with my big brother (in age and size) and his girfriend. I have a fourth ticket a friend of mine might want, but I am not sure she'll want to go to Annapolis. Boyfriendless right now myself.....

Anybody know when they will be getting there yet? I can't take off work Wed. because I am taking off Thursday and I'm about an hour away.

kasjedi

8. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    I think I'm gonna get there around 9 pm. A few us discussed this when we got tickets.

9. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    I'll be there around 9 PM. There's roughly 15 in my group...this place is going to fill up QUICK.

10. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    Forgot to mention this on the board, but I told Mogook and Karthio about it Sunday. If anyone's coming from a bit away and wants to get into the area earlier, let me know. A bunch of us are meeting at my place in Bowie, which is 15 min. from Annapolis on US 50. By meeting I mean having a beer or two before taking off. :) Anyone is welcome to stop by. PM for details.

11. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    It sure is Boba. There are 10 people in my group. Man, that's 25 with just 2 of us. Is anyone bringing things to do? Games? Cards?

12. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    Well, I can bring SW Trivial Pursuit. I don't know how it is for others, but it's hard for me to find people to play against that put up a challenge. Against non-fans, it's a quick run around the board. :)

I'll probably grab some cards too. Any other ideas?

13. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Trivial Pursuit sounds good, I was going to bring mine, but heck if you have it Boba, that will work. Not sure what else to bring...

-Karth

14. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    Man how can I get in on this? I just got back from Celebration II and am super fired up.

I tried the number for the Annapolis Mall cinema and couldn't find anything in their voicemail that indicated AOTC tix were now on sale.

Do we have to line up and get tickets in person? I would prefer to get them via phone or online as I live on the Eastern Shore (Maryland's Outer Rim).

15. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    If you can't make it to Annapolis to get tickets, let me know. I have a couple extra tickets, and I can go get more if I need to. I'm very close.

16. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    That would be great!!! Many thanks. Email me at naboopop@easternshore.com and I can make arrangements to settle up.

17. BobaFett420

Sep 12, 2001
    Just a reminder about stuff to bring: a camera. I'm going to bring my roommate's digital camera and take scores of pictures that will be available that night for those interested.

18. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Ah, good idea. I will try to bring my own camera but I still might take you up on those digital pictures, Boba.

-Karth

19. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I"m in delaware right now. So it'd be really difficult for me to get down there. If someone does have extra tickets for the midnight show or there are still some available, let me know. I would be more than happy to pay you pack for as many as you could get. I would need 5. Thanks.

20. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Boba should be able to help you out with that chewboxer. But if he can't, I'll see if I can make it down there.

I'm gonna try to bring my brother's digital camera too.

21. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    DUDES!!!! I would love to play SW Trivial pursuit with younz. None of my friends will play with me. I once beat them with any of them even getting a turn.

But anyway, I get off work at 5:00pm on Wedsnesday, so I should make it up there by 7:00. Hope to see younz there.

22. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Woah, 7 is early sithspawn. If you're really going that early, I'll try to get down there then too to keep you company.

Man, I haven't played SW trivial pursuit in a while. I think I've lost most of my OT knowledge. I'm probably gonna forget what Vader's big announcement was in Empire. 8-}

23. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    LOL,Mogook! [face_laugh]

24. Mogook

Nov 14, 2001
    Glad you appreciated it. :)

Also, I think I forgot what the big hairy thing's name is, not to mention what it is.

EDIT: This is my 1000th post! I was hoping to do it before opening day.

25. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Yeah, and what is that little green thing's name? Yoga? Yogurt? You know that little green dude who looks like a Mogwai from Gremlins that did too much acid. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.