Mary Crown Theatres Midnight Showing Attendance List

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    DRK_HLMT, I really don't remember the character you're referring to.

Hey, does anyone know the name of the guy that lives on that desert planet? He has blonde hair, he's the main character? [face_laugh]

Man, we should probably get back on topic. This thing is gonna be 3 pages long by next week. [face_laugh]
  2. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Update:

Crown's midnight show is sold out.
  3. Master_Skywalker77 Jedi Padawan

Count this "newbie" in. Hopefully, my ticket is for the digital showing (see my post in Advanced ticket thread). Either way, I'll see you all there. BobaFett420, I have a question for you. Is Crown still only showing Attack in the digital theater after the 16th (They have three 12:01 shows listed, and it's playing in two theatres for the rest of the day, only on the 16th)? I know you mentioned they are only getting one print, the digital one. I ask this because I bought tickets over the internet for the 18th, and I am hoping that's a digital showing as well. It's only listed in one theater, judging by the times it's being shown. I appreciate any info you can give me. Thanks.
  4. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Crown ended up getting film prints as well. They didn't have times for the film version up until a day or two ago. Right now, it looks like they have at least one other print besides digital. The guy working at the game store right next to the box office said he didn't get digital, and his theater was #1. All of us who bought tickets for the show first got theater #11, the digital one.

So when buying tickets, make sure they say theater 11 if you want digital. The easy way to tell seems to be that the digital shows all start at the top of the hour.
  5. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know if we should start a new thread for this, but let's discuss what times we're getting there. I don't want someone getting there and having to wait hours by themselves. I'm off that day, so I can get there anytime.
  6. sithspawn35 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Also sounds like a GREAT topic for tomorrows meeting too. BTW, are we meeting at Hoyts or Wendys???
  7. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Wendy's. I'll probably go in and take a seat.
  8. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mogook: My group (15 or so) is planning on getting to Crown around 9. We're meeting at my place around 7.
  9. Aragorn328 Jedi Knight

star 2
    School night, so I can't make it :(
  10. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just had an idea...I don't know many of you (except Mogook and Karthio), so I was wondering how we'd all know who is who when we get to Annapolis. This may be kinda early, but after seeing parts of the movie today (don't ask on the boards...touchy subject), I AM PUMPED!!!!

I'm very easy to spot...look for a black hooded sweatshirt with the Jedi Outcast logo on it. :cool:
  11. Master_Skywalker77 Jedi Padawan

Hey BobaFett420,

Jedi Outcast sweatshirt huh. I'll keep a lookout for you. I'll be wearing my Jedi Outcast T-Shirt myself. I'll also probably be wearing my black leather motor cycle jacket, unless it's too hot outside! In case someone else dresses similarly, look for the black and silver Air Jordans on my feet (I know, I can't help it, he is my favorite athlete after all! Besides I'm originally from Chicago). I can't wait to meet everyone.
  12. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll probably be wearing a black Star Wars shirt, not exactly sure which one yet.
  13. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Mogook: You and your girlfriend should come dressed as Anakin and Padme :)
  14. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know about that. 8-}
  15. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    LOL...me neither. HUGE grain of salt with that one :cool:
  16. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
  17. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    Wow, I see you guys are like me in another way besides being Star Wars fans - you're night-owls!
  18. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    NO DOUBT! and btw, i'm a developer too. :)

as a matter of fact, my roommates and i are watching The Phantom Menace right now. [face_mischief]
  19. NabooPop Force Ghost

star 2
    Cool! Makes me want to pull out my TPM DVD right now. I look forward to meeting you all Wednesday night.
  20. jade-sabre Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will be wearing my Dark Force Rising t-shirt and probably my Celebration 2 lanyard and pass. I should be there very early, so you might see me sitting on the floor waiting. Just yell, "Are you jade-sabre?" or "Hi, Josh"

See you on Wed. night!!!
  21. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    How early are you planning on getting there. I'll be off that day.
  22. BobaFett420 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Looks like a lot of people are coming around 7. I'll come down there then and see if anyone is set up in the lounge. If so, I'll stay and play Trivial Pursuit.
  23. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright, 7 sounds good.
  24. DRK_HLMT Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll probably be there around 7 too. I'll either be wearing the Fanforce shirt or my Yoda "Fear leads to the dark side" shirt.
  25. Mogook Jedi Master

star 4
    Wear your Fanforce shirt, we haven't seen it yet. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.