main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Crown Theatres Midnight Showing Attendance List

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mogook, May 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    Looks now like we will be later - we are going to have dinner somewhere first (probably Chevy's) and then come in, probably 9-10-ish.

Hmm, Mexican then AOTC. "Begun this Clone War has - olé !" :)

2. DRK_HLMT

DRK_HLMT Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    Oh no! Did someone say Mexican?? Maybe some.....Habaneros!!! :D

3. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    35 hours & 37 minutes to go!!!

"Begun, this countdown has."

4. Karthio_Five

Karthio_Five Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 9, 2001

I have a night class Wednesday night for teacher certification, So I can't miss it. However, I'll be leaving right around 6:30 for the movie, so I hope to be there around 7:30-7:45. Save room for me guys!

-Karth

5. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    Karthio_Five, gotta say, I really like your SIG. I grew up many years ago, discovered it wasn't worth it, and grew down. :)

Less than 32 hours now...

6. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    Anyone else pacing yet? :)

7. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    Pacing? Boba are you rediculous? This is just a movie, nothing to getting excited about.

Now please, I need to get back to arranging my figure collection, practicing my saber stances, tacking up my AOTC poster, watching the other four movies, playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight Outcast and listening to my Star Wars: Attack of the Clones soundtrack simultaneously.

I'm proud to say that I am able to remain calm, despite the fact that I am seeing the movie at 12:01 tomorrow. (Well, technically Thursday)

:)

-Karth

8. BobaFett420

BobaFett420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2001
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Control...control...you must learn control!

9. Karthio_Five

Nov 9, 2001
    NabooPop,

Congrats on mastering the art of "growing down"! :)

I used to believe that as I became older, I'd have to give up some of my hobbies and interests in lieu of more important responsibilities. So I finally just made the decision not to grow up and to just deal with those uh, oh yeah responsibilities as they arise! :)

-Karth

10. chewboxer

chewboxer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2002
    I am pumped!!!!

11. sithspawn35

sithspawn35 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 22, 2001
    25 hours 50 minutes!!!!!

Pacing , hell. I cant sit still or concentrate on anything.

12. Master_Skywalker77

Master_Skywalker77 Jedi Youngling

May 9, 2002
    Look for me around 10-10:30. I can't wait for work today to be over. When I leave, it will be only seven hours till showtime! The wait is going to kill me. See you guys tonight!

13. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Man, it is way too early for me to be up on a day off. But I'm just so psyched, I can't sleep. I hope I'm not tired or don't have a headache tonight. :mad:

14. kasjedi

kasjedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2002
    Master_Skywalker77 --- I, too, am sitting at work today. If it weren't for my performance review on Friday - I wouldn't be doing ANYTHING at work today. Too jumpy. I've already dressed and undressed my C3PO action figure sitting at my desk and made R2 beep. Made a new Star Wars sign for my office door.... I should have taken today off, too (I'm off tomorrow). I'm debating about buying tickets for a second showing sometime tomorrow... I should decide soon probably.....

Anybody know when they will let us in the theater yet? I gotta buy a wedding gift at the mall tonight before the show, so I'll be there pretty early. Are there any restaurants in the mall???

kasjedi

15. jade-sabre

jade-sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2000
    There is a Red Robin and a malt shop and a pretty big food court with all the usuals. Right outside the mall is Applebees, across the street is McDonalds and Sam's Club. I live really close by.

See you all there tonight!

16. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    Woo Hoo! Tonight's the night for some AOTC!! Yeah, I've been gearing up for the movie too. I've been staying away from the trailers and T.V. Commercials though so I can rid myself of all the spoilers. You know for Episode III, I'm gonna stay spoiler free. I'm still excited about AOTC, but would probably be more so if not for all the spoilers stuck in my head. Oh well. See you guys at the theater. I'll be there around 7:00 as well.

17. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    I'll be wearing a white Boba Fett shirt with a white shirt underneath. And khakis.

18. DRK_HLMT

Dec 7, 2001
    I'll be wearing either my Fanfoce shirt or my Yoda, "Fear leads to the Dark Side" shirt and jeans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.