main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hawaii CruiseTrek Con, May 31, 2003

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by TB-7432, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    Just want to let you know there's a Star Trek convention happening on May 31st at the Moana Surfrider Hotel. Its being organized by CruiseTrek, who'll be leaving from Honolulu this year. The guests right now are George Takei and Whil Weaton. They'll also be some vendors from the mainland. I know the cruise participants are all hard core trekkers but I hope they'll allow some other sci-fi genres to be present at the con. I'll keep you posted when I get more info.

2. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    great news; thanks very much.

3. soopatroopa

soopatroopa Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    Tory, On Cruise Trek....are we a go for an Imperial Assault? :D

4. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    Hey troops, I've been talking to the organizer of Cruise Trek but haven't asked if we could have a table or make an official appearance yet. According to our commander if we aren't invited we'll storm the place (yay!), so we'll definitely make an appearance. I'll keep you posted.

5. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    wonderful; we're all ready !!! :)

6. soopatroopa

soopatroopa Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
    *gets busy with getting his TIE Interceptor ready* :D

7. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    I need to find a yoda mask to fix up since I am yoda's mom...... :D

8. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    FYI 'Tis official, the Pacific Outpost of the 501st will have a table at the con. Hope to see all of you there.

9. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    keep us updated on what's happening, since we're scattered all over, and busy as ever, so we can mark our schedules and set enough time aside for it, please. mahalo.

10. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    FYI Hawaiian Sci-Fi Convention 2003 is on Saturday, May 31, from 11 am to 5 pm, at theSheraton Moana Surfrider Ballroom. Ticket are $20 (general) and $35 (preferred) available from Cruise Trek, Gecko Books and Comics, and Cheapo Music. Chase Masterson, Manu Intiraymi, George Takei, Wil Wheaton, Vaughn Armstrong, Lolita Fatjo, Richard Arnold, and Ronald B. Moore will be appearing. The dealer's room will feature Star Trek, Star Wars, and other sci-fi memorabilia. (The Pacific Outpost, 501st will also have a table.)

11. mac-nut

Apr 14, 2001
    Flo, we're still thinking of coming, but right now, still not for sure. Abel, the weekend night cook from McCulley's Zippy's will be there. Please welcome him; he luvs our R2D2..... :D

12. TB-7432

TB-7432 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2003
    The con was fun. We (the Pacific Outpost 501st) made the Channel 2 news with our rebel pilot friend and TK-2154 was in the Sunday Star-Bulletin with "a half naked tourist." Looking forwar to the next con and hope to see all of you at our next trooping event.

TB-7432

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.