main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Crush the Power! (Silly harmless RP thread)

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Shindo_Windu, May 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    *From a vast ocean, a massive Battleship barrels across the Ocean at a steady pace. The water clear as day, and the Sun shines with its bright glory, and on the bow of the Ship, a figure looks out to the vast world ahead of him. His hair flickers with golden hues and comes down in bangs in front of his eyes, which gleam an emerald green brilliance. His garb is that of an Eastern influence, a shirtless attire, with the bottom only a pair of electric blue Leather Pants that hug his defined legs good enough. At his side, in a small loop, is a strange metallic foreign handle of sorts, and the odd thing is, there is no blade present? What could this be? It seems only he knows this, for now, as he has never ran across any others that possess such a weapon. But he sails on the Ship known as Massacre to a foreign land, searching for answers. The ship departs, and he steps down the extended plank. Tattooed across his chest, on each pectoral muscle, is a small dragon set in a circular motion, the one on his left is green, the one on his right is blue. Across his back is a much larger and longer dragon, Red in color. His hands are decorated with black wraps and his feet adorn white ones. On his other side, he seems to have a small money pouch. H elooks around this new city, bustling with traders, merchants, and even maybe thieves alike, heading in to see what dangers await him. This is the beginning of the Trek of the man they call "Agony".

Yeha, just do something like this-nothing major...we can just have some fun with this, but please try to stay in CHARACTER, eh?lol-Thanks!

2. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Star wars meet D&D.

"Agony"
    Height" 5'9"
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Hair: Golden Brown
    Weapon of Choice: Light Saber
    Discipline: Dragon integrated style of Kung Fu.
    Attitudes towards:
    Legend for attitudes: 0=Despise with utmost passion
    1= Strong distate and hatred
    2= No hatred, but no cooperation.
    3= Could care either way
    4= Shows an apparent liking for a person
    5= Strong liking and cooperation
    6= Allies and strong liking and possible bond.
    This could show, in a simple numerical value, how you feel about other characters.

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    ~Awakes from a long slumber to find himself nude~ All he finds are his no tattered pants, his newly holy undergarmet, and a strange metalic rod. With a tentative smirk he grabs the "rod" and proceeds to finish dressing with what he can salvage. He stands 5ft 10in, 180lbs of solid muscle. Has a Huge tatoo of a phoenix on his chest, where each wing comes to a point towards the top of his torso are his nipples. On his back and down his arms he has a series of Kanji written, each is just one symbol and are encased in a circle. There are 11 of them. His hair is short except for 2 turfs from the front that are exceeding long, almost to his knees. These turfs are blacker than sin, and make the darkest reaches of space apear bright. The rest of his hair has a purple tinge. As he climbs out of the hole he found himself he realises that he is far from his home, and by looking at the sun he realizes that the direction he must have traveled, be it "force"d or subconscious, was far west. As he walks the road a man with a funny tounge ask's his name, and he answers CHAOS...

Then Chaos walks off and behind him you see the questioning man, lying nude in a peacful state. Upon further investigation you realize that he is dead. But seems to have been give his last rights.

For all Good that is done, evil must be done. Balance must be maintained. I through my ways will bring the balance that has long been ripped from the lands. If you hurt me I will kill you, if you help me, i will help you to the afterlife.

4. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony walks around this bustling Metroplois, surveying the various wares and looking at the numerous amounts of people.

5. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony finds himself at a rather large Tavern of sorts. He looks up to read a sign that says, "The Tavopolois". He quirks a brow, and reluctantly heads in, getting some looks as he swings the metallic double doors open. Various people with wide brimmed hats are here, but one thing Agony sees off the bat is a strange little bear-looking creature wearing some Adventurer's clothing and a small velvet colored hood. Agony approaches the Bar Counter and sees the current Bartender, a beautiful young girl appearing to be around 16 years old with blonde hair leading into a single braid behind her back. She is dressed in a rather homely long white skirt just ending a few inches above the floor. He nods to her, and she quirks a brow to him, "Whaddya be wanting, stranger?"
    Agony remains silent, and nods to a tea glass nearby, and she picks up, "Ahh, one of those silent types eh, alrighty." "One Tea comin' up"! She serves him promptly and he pays her. She looks at him carefully, then her gaze shifts to his odd looking metal device on his hip, but says nothing about it. Agony spins around on his barstool and takes in his surroundings.

6. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony continues to look at the strange little bear figure off and on, very curious as to what its origin might be.

7. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Chaos continues to walk the barely worn path that he was on. And walks to a door at the end of the path through a noisy city. There is some weird scribbling on the door that he assumes is a sign of some sort, but he can't read it so he proceeds to turn the nob anyways. The door seems to put up some resistance as he turns the nob so hard that the nob twists clear from the door shattering the lock and opening the door. On the other side of the door, he sees some bear like creature, but there is a wall preventing further vision. The bearlike creature gets up and proceeds to poke Chaos with a spear like weapon and starts making some strange noises that Chaos assumes is some sort of "primative" language. Stop it, Chaos says while grabbing the spear I don't want to hurt you Mr. Teddy. And the bearlike creature breaks his spear free and proceeds to poke at Chaos even harder. At that, Chaos grabs the spear again with one hand and has his two long black antenne wrap around the bear's arms to prevent him from attempting to strike again. Chaos begins to pet the Bear like a little dog, nice Mr. Teddy. Now, why don't you tell me what your problem is? All I want to do is get something to eat and drink, Is there something wrong with that Mr. Teddy? The bear like creature shakes his head and continues to struggle to break free. In the struggle the bear like creature makes such a commotion that the bartender comes through the hallway to see what is going on. Hello, Chaos says, Can I help you? I was about to ask you the same stranger, what are you doing with the Ewok? Ewok, you talking about Mr. Teddy here? Chaos asks while still petting him? In the distraction by the lovely bartender, the Ewok breaks free and attempts to attack Chaos again. Well, Mr. Teddy you will be more helpfull to me now than I ever imagined. And as he says this Chaos' jaw begins to unhinge and Chaos grabs the Ewok and swollows him whole. Then Chaos proceeds to spit out the clothes, items, and money that was on the Ewok. Thanks Mr. Teddy, Chaos says. YOU CAN'T DO THAT, the bartender says. I just did, Chaos says gruffly, now why don't you do your job woman, and get me some drink. As he pushes through the crowd to sit at the bar. The bartender says in an quivering voice, what will it be? I'll have what he's having points to the tatooed man.

8. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony sees some sort of commotion going on, and witnesses a creature he knows now as an "E-w-o-k" get eaten! He arches a brow at the "man", and eyes the female Bartender slowly. He stands up, and tightens his sash some, and heads in the direction to where the gentleman who ate the Ewok was in. He looks down, seeing remnants of the poor lil' lad, and frowns some. He looks to the man before him, and offers a solemn nod.

9. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Current attitude towards Chaos: 2

10. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony notices a metallic humanoid of sorts in the far left corner suddenly begin to spring to life, and stalk towards him, with arms outstretched and making some very odd noises. Agony lets the weird contraption get within arm's reach, and as he does, everyone in the Bar sees a brilliant flash of light, and Agony turns his back to the contraption, and walks away. The "machine" is now into five pieces, twitching on the floor. Agony turns back to the stanger and looks on with intrigue.

11. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    attatude to agony: 4

Looks at the figure who just dismantled the machine, and nods approvingly. So stranger wanna try something a little different to drink then? Points to a dusty menu, and reads "Phoenix Flames." Hey bartender, I want one of those. Bartender: O.K. but i need to get the head bartender for that one... Chaos waits only a minute and a rather tall hairy fellow comes walks in with feline grace, and features. The names Ray-Ray, watcha be havin' mon? Chaos, that ~and points to the "Phoenix Flames"

12. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony looks to the Tiger-noid known as "Rei Rei", and approaches the Bar, motioning that he would also like this drink, this Pheonix Flames" drink. Rei Rei does a few fancy, flashy dance moves as he prepares this exotic drink, and finishes with a cool spin move! He winks at the female Bartender and speaks, "Dis how you be doin' it, ya?" He slides Agony the Drink, and Agony grabs it, and with no hesitation, takes the ENTIRE glass......and his face turns ruby red! He coughs a little bit, and wipes some sweat from his brow and motions to Rei Rei that this drink has some rather ass-kicking properties in it! He turns back to 'Chaos" and bows to him, and scribbles on a scratch piece of parchment that his name...is "Agony". And he writes down another term, which he motions that this is what else he may called as: "Agony, The Human Cyclone".

13. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    takes his glass of Phoenix flames and sticks an antennae and proceeds to make 1/3 of the drink dissapear then the other antennae follows suit followed by the normal from of cunsumption. After consuming the beverage one of the antennae seems to writhe in agony as if it was too much to handle. So, you are called Agony, it is and Honor to meet you. I am Chaos, the embodiment of good or evil, truth or lies, the darkside or lightside, and not to mention I can be all at once. I am whats called an Insectolith, a rare race of humanoid insect like peoples.

14. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony listens intently, and looks back over to the female Batender now, who seemed to have listened in on their conversation. He glares at her with cold, emotionless eyes. and nods to her, making a circular motion with his head, and she seems to pick up his signal. In minutes she gathers five women from the Tavern...they are obviously "working" girls; their outfits are more than bold. Two blondes with generous bosoms are dressed in racy white leather outfits, showing off some midrifts. Their hair is tied in strands of exotic pearls, and small curls dangle below their ears. Two girls are really not girls at all, but Twi'leks, one is Orange, the other an Aqua blue. They both dress in plaid skirts and spahgetti string tops that show a fair amount of cleavage. The last girl in line is a site to Agony like no other:
    Hair of Ruby and Crimson splashes dangle in beautiful curls all the way to the small of her back. Her eyes sheen the brightest of Sapphire. Her skin is a Graham Cracker generosity. The top she wears is a V-neck violet shirt, and the words, "Pretty Deadly" are printed across her top. The words are stretched, due to the fact that she is extremely well-endowed. Her legs are more than an ample size. Her pants consist of tight white silk that hugs her legs nicely. She wears a belt of manacles around her generous hips, and black high heels grace her feet. Agony looks her over, and steps up to her, bowing and staring deep into her enticing eyes. She flashes him a sinister smirk, as sh egoes to take his hand. He narrows his eyes and obliges her, nodding to Rei-Rei, The Female Bartender, and to Chaos as he is led upstairs, seemingly for the night.

15. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    As the female bartender walks by one of Chaos' antennae smack her on the butt. She turns quickly and says Excuse me! It wasn't me Chaos says, these have a mind of their own... not really. ~chuckles~ Do you think you are man enough for me? the bartender asks. Chaos: Dunno, only one way to find out wink wink. Bartender: grabs Chaos by his antennae and pulls him down to the basement.

16. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Nevermind, wrong thread.

17. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony heads to his room, only to be tackled to the bed by the red headed vixen! She mounts him and begins to bite on his chest, drawing some blood. And for the first time, the man called Agony shows signs of pain? A tear strolls off the side of his face, but the tear is...blood? The girl looks up, and her eyes widen in horror; she quickly jumps off of him, screaming, "What ARE you!?" Agony sits up, and stands from the bed, and looks to her as his eyes trickle more tears of blood. He stalks towards her, reaching for his light saber handle.
    (Horrible violent scene ensues!)
    The rest of the night, Agony sleeps soundly in the bed, peaceful and content now. The warm smell of blood lingers in his room, and he has another dream:

He is strapped down on a steel platform designed in the shape of a Cross. Several hooded figures stand around him, and proceed to slowly torture him in various, violating ways. His screams echo throught the holding base where he is held...

He wakes up, sweating profusely. He sees that the Sun has risen.
    He looks to his female companion...and smirks. He heads down the stairs, and out of the Tavern, stepping out into the bright light of morning.

18. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    He heads to a group of female peddlers around the corner. The sounds of dancing and clapping are heard as he rounds the corner, looking at a trio of raven-haired travelling "gypsies".
    (Thinking: This place is already gone.)

19. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Spotting a man selling rice cakes, he heads over and makes a few purchases, and finds a spot to sit down and eat. He looks over to an outdoor cafe of sorts, and sees an empty table and proceeds to go sit down there. As he is about to dig into his breakfast, he hears a bellowing voice from behind,"Hey, boy." "Yer sittin' in my seat."
    Agony turns his head slowly to see a large creature, and to his shock, it appears to be similar to the little thing that the man with the antennae ate!
    (Thiking: Is that an..Ewok, too??)
    The large Ewok bellows, "What's yer probelm, never seen a large Ewok in a large Metropolis speaking another language besides his own before?" "Now, get up out of my seat before I sit on you!!"

Agony remains seated.[face_skull]

20. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    "Talik"

Height: 3' 6"
    Weight: 75 lbs
    Hair: N/A
    Eyes: Green
    Weapon of Choice: Blastersaber

He pulls up into the parking lot of "Tavopolis" and dismounts his sleek looking futuristic version of the "Shadow" motorcycle, specially made for his small stature. He fixes his robes which are black in shades and have a serpent on the back. He starts to walk into the tavern, but the stops as he eyes a curious looking fellow buying what looks like some sort of white circles.... He notices a bulge off the tattoed mans hip. (Hmmmm his is kinda like mine....) He reaches into his robes and straightens his blastersaber so that it is clearly visible to the naked eye hoping that the tattoed man sees it.... To make it a little more obvious he walks towards the man and look at him as if wanting to say something.....

21. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony rises to his feet, and looks to the Large Ewok, and walks straight past him. He nods to the small fellow with green eyes. He gets a good 15 ft. from the Ewok, and turns around to face him. He seems to stare him down for a minute, eyeing from head to toe. The large Ewok grows tired and shouts, "What ya lookin' at, huh?" "Ya wanna fight with me!?"

The large bear like creature suddenly rushes Agony, brandishing a shortspear!

22. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    As he stands there looking upon this situation, he wonders: (Hmmmm... what is up with this injustice..... Oh well sucks to be that freak of an Ewok) Quickly and wihout anyone seeing, he draws his blastersaber, fires one quick shot which tears into the big Ewoks wrists causing the spear to fall to the ground as the large Ewok screeches in pain "What did ya do that for!!?!???"
    "I did it because i could...." the small fugure replies in a voice that is a little squeaky. "What are you going to do about it??" He pulls out the metallic handle that looks like it has a very large hole for a blaster and from it, a navy blue saber is emitted from it. He rushes forward as he swings his blade in what seems to be one quick fluid motion, but after he stops and retracts the blade, and puts it back into his robe then, the body falls onto the ground in ten even pieces..... "Sorry about that sir... been on a long ride and my trigger finger was itchin'... Tell me, will i get in trouble for that?? I'm new here...."

23. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Agony looks to the dismantled figure, then to the miniature warrior, arching a brow with mystery.

He makes a gesture with his hands to indicate that he cannot speak.
    He uses his signing to let the little guy know that he should really get the Hell out of here quickly. Agony flashes a sinister grin, and nods back to the Tavopolis. He makes a sliding motion with his thumb across his neck, incinuating that he, too, had comitted a crime. He points to the little creature, and looks down to his own light saber handle.
    He looks off into a gateway, and waves goodbye to the Tavern as he begins to make his way out of this weird and unfamiliar territory. He turns to look at the little "criminal", and nods his head in front of him, signing that he could accopmany him if he would like. He pulls out a rice ball from his sachel and eats on it some.
    (Thinking: This place is nothing. Time to go and fight.)

24. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    He nods and starts toward his bike, then pauses looks like he is contemplating something then stops and turns away from it, as he does, he hits a button in his cloak that makes the bike dissappear. Just then, his cloak perks up right where ears should be.
    "Sirens!!! We need to get out of here now!!!!!!" He says as he starts towards the desert.
    (Thinks: Maybe we could spar somewhere down the road...... That way i could see his full skill... and test mine for none have been able to give me a run for my money... and he looks like he could.... i look forward to that...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.