Crushed (JA) 3 May story complete, thanks for reading!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jane Jinn, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glad is June Jedi Master

star 4
    Bet she thinks the Jedi will take her in and protect her from her "family" if she gets pregnat to Obi? Am I close Jane? Probably not. Jane always manages to add a few twist you would nerver expect.
  2. Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus

star 4
    *smirk* I TOLD you she was a slu--um, who-- um... what kind of language can I use again?

If there's one kind of woman I REALLY hate, it's the bimbos who think that getting preggers is the way to "get" a man.

Obi, NOW will you think with your BRAIN? She's admitted she's lied to you, deceived you, and basically wants you for stud duty... and if she's successful, blackmail probably...

Jane, Mistress of Reader Torture second only to Alli-Wan! :)
  3. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    Yes Renata, you were right on the money with this .... um.... female.
  4. The Musical Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    Holy crap! :eek: That's not good! Run away, Obi-Wan! Listen to the voice in your head and your heart! Don't let her seduce you!

Okay, who requested the cliff-hangers again?
  5. Lieutenant_Page Jedi Master

star 4
    ::gasp:: she WANTS to become pregnant!! What is wrong with her!? I guess we will find out.

Use your head Obi-Wan...get outta there!
  6. Jedi_Cyana Jedi Master

star 3
    What, does Phar think that Obi's gonna be ecstatic and like "Yeah! Let's sleep together and have a baby."

Or is it an imposter??? Hm.....
  7. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    Now that I've picked my jaw up off the floor...

I'm sure Obi will be turning around and going right back out, I hope he can get out ;)

I am wondering what else Phar has in her bag of tricks.
  8. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, ewen, your comment prompted me to run the entire scene by Julie to make sure it was still inside the PG-13 rating, and she suggested that I change a few small things, just in case. So I did, and I hope nobody feels too uncomfortable with it now.

"Sleep with you?? Obi-Wan stepped backwards at the same instant as his belt came off in Phar?s hand, and got his feet tangled in his own robe. It took him a few seconds to work his way clear of it.

"Yes, sleep with me,? she smiled, dropping the belt and approaching him again. ?Don?t be shy. Just go along with me. I?ve got this all planned out. You use the Force to make sure I get pregnant. Then you can take me to live in the Temple with you, ?cause the child will be a Jedi just like you. And I?ll always have enough to eat, and a warm place to sleep, and Drive won?t be able to touch me.?

"Touch you?? Obi-Wan asked in alarm. Although he?d wanted to ask a hundred questions, that was the one that came out first.

"Not like -that-. Like this.? Phar pointed to her black eye. ?My brother?s an awful spoilsport. He took me away from my foster family and made me come back here, just ?cause he was jealous. Didn?t want me to have anything he couldn?t have. ?Course he didn?t -say- it. He called it ?keeping the family together?. I could have finished school if it hadn?t been for him. And now that I?m here, he doesn?t let me have any fun. Doesn?t want me to even look at other people, especially not any boys. He calls it ?protecting? me, making sure he doesn?t ?lose? me. Hah! The way he protects me, I want to get lost! But once I?m in the Temple, he won?t be able to lay a finger on me, ?cause I?ll be the mother of a Jedi.?

Phar came forwards again, but this time, her hands went to the fastenings of her own jacket.

"Um -- it doesn?t work like that --? Obi-Wan tried to explain, but his tongue got tangled as his eyes followed the motions of her fingers, and he wasn?t able to tell her that the Jedi Temple only took children, never the mothers. After a moment of staring, he realised what she was about to do, and blurted out,?This is wrong.?

He tried to sidle around her to the door, but Phar blocked him by throwing her arms around him and standing on his feet. ?How can sex be wrong when it?s in all the books? Where do you think I got the idea in the first place??

"What books?? Obi-Wan tried to free himself without hurting her, or even touching her too much. She refused to let go.

"The Jedi Romance Series. I?ve read them all! I know all about it!? Phar locked her hands behind his back and began to tug. She wasn?t strong enough to move him, however.

"Jedi Romance Series?? Obi-Wan echoed in utter bafflement. ?I?ve never heard of such a thing.?

"Don?t worry. Like I said, I know all about it.? For a moment, Phar?s confident voice faltered and she looked hesitant, but then she lifted her head and added, ?I've read them all, and I?ll tell you anything you need to know as we go along.?

Obi-Wan stared at her in consternation, automatically holding his ground as she tried again to pull him in the direction of her bed. When he finally found his voice again, he stammered, ?I don?t know about any Jedi Romance books, but I know this isn?t in the Jedi Code. Jedi are supposed to strive for virtue, not for -- not for this!?

"Virtue?? Phar repeated, sounding exactly as baffled as Obi-Wan had done before. ?That?s not in the books!?

Mustering his courage and desperation, Obi-Wan began to tickle Phar?s ribs until her grip relaxed, and then he pushed her forcefully away so that she sat down hard on the mattress. He bent down and scooped up his robe and belt, then made for the door. Phar reacted faster than he had hoped, however, leaning forward far enough so that she could grab the corner of his robe as it went by.

"Please!? she pleaded, holding it tight as she stood up. ?Just this once! That?s all it would take if you did it right!?

Obi-Wan stopped and turned, wanting to repeat what the Jedi Order had drilled into him fro
  9. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh dear... You know that didn't really suprise me.

*shakes head sadly* Obi. Obi, see what you got yourself into?

Jedi Romance books? [face_laugh] Isn't that too true at times!
  10. mouse2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Lurker reporting for duty!! :D :D

What an amazing story so far Jane! Obi what have you gotten yourself into?!?!
  11. juwannajedi Jedi Master

star 4
    oh my goodness.

not at all what i expected to happen.

5'll get you 10 she is already pregnant.
  12. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Oh boy... that girl has some serious issues. You know, I think this will certainly change Obi-Wan's thinking on girls.. though in a rather harsh way.

I so want to going ranting on Phar right now but I suppose with the life she's lived there's been no help for her strange way of thinking.

Superb post Jane!! :) :)
  13. Abbi_Cee Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Romance Series!! [face_laugh] Who'd have thought that a girl as street wise as Phar could be so naive. Okay, I'm back to feeling a bit sorry for her now, but not too much because she's going to get Obi into trouble. Although... that's not such a bad thing when you stop to think on it ;) ... alright then, I'm very annoyed with Phar for being so stupid, but I can't help but feel for her when all she wants is a nice home with good food and people who won't hit her. I see she's going to do the Potiphar's wife thing so I expect she deserves a good kick in the rear for being cowardly and not fessing up, though who would want to come clean with a brother like that? Okay, enough rambling. Will the gang just beat Obi up and throw him out or will they call the authorities? You wouldn't think they would seeing what side of the law they are on one, but maybe they will enjoy seeing one of the mighty Jedi in trouble with the law. :) (you know I wouldn't mind reading that Jedi romance series myself) ;)
  14. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well those Jedi robes are good for something ;) 7
  15. The Musical Jedi Force Ghost

star 5
    It's nice to think that Phar has good intentions, but rather bad methods of going about getting what she wants... *sighs* I like the word consternation, Jane. It seemed very appropriate. ;)
  16. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Poor Obi! He's really going to get it THIS time...
  17. Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus

star 4
    You know... I don't really feel sorry for Phar. Not one bit. And I don't buy her "cold/hungry/help me" story either. I get the feeling she's only saying that to make him sorry for her so he'll go along with her. She's been manipulating Obi-Wan from the get go, and now lies about it? :mad: As to Drive, I'm betting he caught her in a lie or in trying to scheme behind his back and called her on it. She's even smart enough to have found a way to give herself a black eye, just to play on a certain credulous Padawan's feelings. Just like she's smart enough to get back to her foster family, unless they were "cramping her style."

Poor Obi. Hope he's had all his shots! I can only say Phar is going to make a perfect bimbette trophy wife for some poor sap... :p

I'm not worried about Obi getting called before the "real" authorities... Phar would have to submit to an exam, and the lack of physical evidence would reveal her lies. Now Drive, he might have to worry about...

(Dang it, she's got us cliffhanging again!)

18. PadawanKitara Force Ghost

star 5
    poor Obi, I hope he's had all his shots [face_laugh]

I too would like to read the jedi romance books!
  19. Kit' Manager Emeritus

star 5
    I'd like to see Obi explain his way out of this one! But I would like to see Phar getting a good smack around the side of her head and told to grow up! She definitely needs help that girl!

Kit
  20. Lieutenant_Page Jedi Master

star 4
    Ooo.. I can't wait until Qui-Gon finds out :p
    Obi-Wan is gonna have a lot of explaining to do!

Jedi Romance Series...:p Interesting.
  21. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    "I didn?t touch her!? Obi-Wan shouted back, but several hands and other appendages caught and propelled him backwards into Phar?s bedroom again. Seeing the shadow of movement out of the corner of his eye, Obi-Wan twisted away, and the blade that had been raised only glanced off his upper arm instead. It was a different pain than the burn of a training lightsaber, but he classified it as equally harmless in the split second that it took for him to turn back and kick out with one foot, catching Drive hard in the stomach. Except that it wasn?t Drive. It was another human, trying to get in on the fight. He stumbled backwards, his hands over his abdomen, then retched suddenly.

Drive barrrelled into Obi-Wan, slamming him sideways into the wall and leaving him no time to regret his mistake. The blade went into the same arm again, deeper this time. Shouting with the pain, Obi-Wan twisted away, then dropped to a crouch, head-butting Drive in the stomach and sending him across the room to the debris in the corner. The knife fell to the floor with a clatter. With his left hand, Obi-Wan reached down and caught his belt by one end, lifting it off the floor, but had no time to detach his lightsaber or ignite it. The mangy-furred Togorian had clapped a great paw onto his right shoulder. Pulling him back and up and propelling him into the opposite wall, the Togorian then balled his paw to a fist with the intent of driving it into Obi-Wan?s solar plexus. Obi-Wan pulled his knee close to his chest and kicked, landing it hard between the Togorian?s legs. The punch lost its impact halfway through.

But yet another gang member had squeezed into the tiny room just far enough to deliver a hard kick to the side of Obi-Wan?s knee. Still somewhat rattled from the Togorian?s attack, Obi-Wan was knocked to the mattress, but rolled from his side onto his face preparatory to getting to his feet again. He didn?t get higher than knees and one arm. As though he?d been waiting for that moment, Drive had grabbed a heavy piece of debris from the pile in the corner, holding it above his head with both hands. Brutally, he slammed it several times into Obi-Wan?s back, not always missing his spine, and Obi-Wan went down under the barrage.

Falling to his knees at Obi-Wan?s feet, and still clutching himself with one hand, the Togorian reached out angrily and raked the claws of his other hand down the part of Obi-Wan?s leg that he could reach. His howls of pain and anger increased a notch as his claws caught briefly on the edge of Obi-Wan?s boot, but then he managed to free them, and reached out for another swipe, higher this time.

Shouting in outrage at the pain of the deep gashes in his buttock and thigh, searching frantically for the Force that he had cut himself off from, Obi-Wan scrabbled to separate his lightsaber from his belt. After yet another blow from Drive, however, he gave up trying, and simply switched it on with his left hand, letting the belt dangle down from his wrist. Rolling onto his left side, Obi-Wan saw only the motion of yet another attacker coming at him, and swung his arm from his elbow as he pushed his way into a sitting position.

There was a cry, cut off almost before it began, and then the sound of a body thudding into the mattress.

"Phar!?

It was a scream of anguish from two throats, and then Drive threw the heavy piece of debris that he?d been holding. Obi-Wan deflected it automatically with one hand, his lightsaber slicing it into two pieces. One of the pieces crashed into his lap, its sharp edge gouging a hole in the front of his already injured leg, but he scarcely noticed.

"Phar,? he breathed again.

She lay awkwardly, half on and half off the mattress, not moving at all. One arm was outstretched and her hand still clutched a sharp piece of metal. Obi-Wan couldn?t see the wound that he had inflicted, but he knew that she was dead. Her eyes were open, and the light had drained from them, leaving them a dull hazel colour instead of the strange, lively green that he remembered from cl
  22. Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    *jaw drops to the floor*

Ow... Jane, that was well... was low! I know that she did some bad stuff but still...

How much trouble is Obi going to get into? :(

Request from reader, can Drive get tortured somewhere? He is the one that needs hurting!
  23. Ginger_Jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh no - things just keep getting worse for Obi-Wan. Oh dear... :(

Good fighting post Jane :) more soon!
  24. jedi7 Jedi Master

star 4
    is is is is... Phar really dead?, Obi, meesa tink yousa in big poodoo now!!! 7
  25. ewen Jedi Master

star 4
    "LET DEAD DOGS LAY".Do I sound cruel,I am when it comes to OBI.Jane you have outdone yourself with this story.I love it.I can not wait to see what will happen next.I don't buy that stuff that Obi was her only ticket out.You have to want to help yourself before you can be helped.Phar was trying to trade one problem for another."May the force be with her" cause I'm not.PEACE Ewen
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.