main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crying Blind (Obi-Wan is injured during a mission and is blinded)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by TrainerRachel, Jul 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    :) Yeah I'm starting being a CIT at a day camp on Monday and I don't know HOW I'll have time to get on here. Well there's always coming on from the computer lab at camp but if I can't get my household "chores" done first which I won't then it won't help. Gah.

2. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who thought MIB II was STUPID

Sad to hear about Disney. I know one of the animators. He drew an eeyore for me 10 years ago. I have it framed next to all the rest of my whinnie the pooh and eeyore cels. I guess that the value of all my old cels will go up.

3. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    That is sad about disney. Snow White was the first moive I ever saw and I know I said that other stuff but I'm talking more about their later work. All these crappy sequels they have been dishing out lately. The animation is nothing compaired to their earlier stuff and the music don't even get me started. for example: Lady and the tramp. The art work was beautiful and the music had body but the sequel was boring and for some reason reminded me of homeward boound.

4. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Man yeah, it's so sad to see how lousy and corny they've become, turning out utter rubbish like Cinderella 2 or the Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 sign-against-evil. No wonder they're going under.
    When's the next post coming to get us back on track here?

5. Larkonna

Larkonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 1999
    I just read through the thread and I like the story I see shaping up here. :)

Your descriptions of the head wound and the speculation on Qui's leg wound was awesome!

Please post and I will read eagerly read more!

BTW: You're introduction was good too. I've never seen so many posts that were in anticipation of the first scene of a story.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Yeah, I'd have to agree about Disney... the only good sequel they've ever had was The Rescuers Down Under. The only good ones they've had in over a decade was Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Mulan, and Lilo & Stitch. Atlantis was okay, but it's not something you usually expect from Disney...

He he he.. watching Shrek and waiting for the post.

7. FELICIA_ZEZILI

FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 5, 2001
    You knwo something has always bothered me about the Lion King sequel. They said that Kofu (That was his name right?) wasn't scars son but then they said he was the last born before they were banished so if that was try and I'm understaning the social order of lions then Scar was king then and the only male so he HAD to have been Kofu's dad and that would have added depth to the story too. I don't know maybe I'm wrong. You know I was thinking about a Star Wars/lion king crossover and I told my friends the idea and they gave me that you need to be commited look

8. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I never saw Lion King II- I am too afraid of disappointment. I have avoided all of those sequel things the past few years. But look what you listed as the last of the good films Felicia . They are all based on fairy tales or historical stories told to children with the exception of Lion King. I was still working there when Lion King came out. The animation was breathtaking, but we were quite concerned how the story would play. I actually wasn't impressed with the story when I saw it screened, but the animation and music won me over. It was really the merchandising that made it soooo big. I was seeing little plush lions running thru the park in my sleep!

Sorry about the rant TrainerRachel but that's what happens when you don't post and we are bored.

9. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Yep....that is very sad about Disney..they are trying to make the movies more "mature" now when really they should realize their main fan base is always going to be younger kids....the end up with movies that arent quite aimed at adults but still contain lots of stuff that younger kids will never get....and they end up with a movie that is just somewhere in between.
    As much as I liked Lilo and Stitch it too was like that...realy they all ahev been since the Lion King (which I think is my all time favorite Disney Movie :) )

Sorry for getting off the subject TrainerRachel.....I guess you just need to post to stop all our randomness ;)

10. Master_Ari

Master_Ari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    I haven't seen any new Disney movies in a while. But Disney World is cool. There have a Star Wars ride in I think MGM studios. It's like a moving theater kind of, only it's like you're going on a ship then like have a space battle. Something like that. I wanted to go on it again, but we didn't have time.

TrainerRachel, sorry for the rant and Disney World ad, but please post soon.

11. TrainerRachel

TrainerRachel Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2002
    Short post today. Sorry I?ve took so long guy and girls. *Bows deeply to everyone.* I?ve
    been very very busy.
    AND I HOPE YOU ALL OUT THERE KNOW THAT THERE NEVER EVER HAS
    OR WILL BE A BETTER SINGER OR DANCER THEN MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
    Viva Jackson!! And all you who are sadly miss formed about him and think he's a child molester can go to hell because you're stupid.
    o_O I have no idea where that came from. Pent up anger since I haven?t been able to find
    Invincible for the last 2 weeks in the muddle of my room. >< I miss my Michael?s voice. I didn't like MIB2 as much as the first, but I liked it most of all because Mike was in it^^.

Qui-Gon gained consciousness in stages. He first felt aware that his body was warm and
    comfortable. Second, he had feeling in his hands. From the feel and currents around him
    he figured he was in bacta. Then his hearing. It was that strange ear-piercing shriek that
    comes through water. He felt his dry throat breathing the stale air and the breather
    attached to his face. He opened his eyes to only see greenish liquid around him. His eyes
    focused on the fuzzy characters outside the tank that in closed him.

With a harsh clank, the bacta began to drain around him down below his feel in small
    holes. As the warm liquid dropped below floating level, he sagged and pressed his back to
    the edge of the tank and shivered in the cool are that covered his wet body.

He was so tired. All Qui-Gon wanted to do was sleep....

The next thing he was aware of was he was on a gurney being pushed through the halls of
    the Healers Ward. Qui-Gon, feeling very distorted looked up at the assistant pushing him
    down the hall. He sluggishly looked around at the quick passing lights and designs on the
    wall. The motion made him get a deep sick feeling in his stomach. He closed his eyes and
    the feeling quickly disappeared.

The gurney abruptly stopped and turned left sharply. The gurney stopped and light flooded
    into Qui-Gon?s closed eyelids making him feel like a head ache. So tired....

A sharp pain awoke Qui-Gon with a burst of adrenaline. He opened his eyes to search for
    danger. The assistant had lifted Qui-Gon off the gurney onto a bed and had just set his legs
    down. As soon as the assistant?s hand left his legs, the pain lowered to a dull ache.

The assistant pulled the warm blankets up to Qui-Gon?s chest and smiled lightly at him.
    Qui-Gon sighed in content of the new warmth around him. The assistant went to the
    gurney and pushed it out of the room and left.

Next Healer Heckler stalked in with his usual aloof-like dance. He smiled at him tiredly.
    Qui-Gon returned the favor. He had known Heckler for most of his padawan days and on.
    Heckler was often the one stuck with putting bandages on his cuts and scrapes.

?How are you feeling, Master Jinn?? Asked Heckler.

?Tired,? replied Qui-Gon. ?What happened to my leg??

Heckler looked at him for a long moment before answering. ?What do you last
    remember??

Qui-Gon closed his eyes for a moment. They were on planet Galiff for a mission when
    they were taking a walk along the city outskirts to the forests that layed beyond and
    were... ah yes. Now he remembered. ?I was attacked by one of the local predators on the
    planet Galiff... it had jumped me before I could do anything, going to take down my leg
    with its claws. Its huge head went for my chest, I was trying keep it away with my arms
    and it...? On reflex Qui-Gon moved his left hand into a fist- and groaned in pain as sharp
    spikes of pain flooded up his arm.

?What happened after you subdued the creature,? asked the forgotten healer, leaning
    casually by the window.

?I... I went over to where Obi-Wan was. The creature had knocked him down when he
    tired to get it off of me. I...? Qui-Gon?s eyes widened in horror. He looked up at Heckler
    who suddenly found the tiled floor very interesting. ?Where is Obi-Wan??

Healer Heckler looked up into Qui-Gons green eyes with a sad ghostly look.

Suddenly a deep terror filled Qui

12. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    He he he... Agent M... That was the funniest thing in the movie!

Aww!! Poor Qui-Gon! And poor Obi-Wan for that matter too!

13. HannahBates

HannahBates Jedi Grand Master star 1

Feb 20, 2001
    Oh no! Why can't Qui-Gon feel Obi-Wan's presence? I don't want my favorite padawan to be a vegetable! This is beautifully written Rachel. I could almost see Qui-Gon putting the pieces together in that last post. And I love the healer's interactions. But their names are a little odd...

14. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    I love this story, it's so good. Beautiful but really sad post.

15. Obi_and_Qui

Obi_and_Qui Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    OMG!!! I thought he was going to be blind, not DEAD! ACK! Post soon before my head blows up!

16. Master_Ari

Jun 30, 2002
    Kewl. A post. Yea! But you can't leave us here.

17. TrainerRachel

TrainerRachel Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2002
    Lol. No worries dudes, all will be fine.

Guess what?! I found a computer at camp!!! Yaaaaa!! I was starting to go through withdrawl.

I'll make a deal with all you guys: You guys can not say words like "up" or "post," and I'll post something this week.... Oh wait. That won't work. Sorry people. I'm going camping on thursday over night with the camp and i have to go up on a scary bus ALONE FOR 500 MILES to a wedding ><. That would mean I'd only have tonight and tomorrow night. Thats not enough time for me. I write slowly.

So nevermind. You'll probably get a new post on Tuesday or something...

18. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Can't say 'up' or 'post'... hmmm...

:D You never said we can't say them in foreign languages!!!

De la premier! ;)

19. Master_Ari

Jun 30, 2002
    *blasts thread skyward.*

20. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    EEEK!

hum....if I can't say that...I can say...

MORE!

hehe...

When you can of course, though.
    - Jaci

21. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 16, 2001
    :_| OBIWAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Obi_and_Qui

Obi_and_Qui Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    p- uh, i mean... WRITE! Write soon! :D

23. Master_Comedy_Kitty

Master_Comedy_Kitty Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2002
    Type! Escribir!

24. Master_Ari

Jun 30, 2002
    *Uses Jedi Mind Trick* You will add the next instalment.

25. Larkonna

Larkonna Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 20, 1999
    OK. It's WRONG to leave your readers like that. Please post, we want to know what's going to happen next. Don't leave us hanging here forever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.