main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Crylo Ren: The Official Kylo Ren Fanclub (Episode VII Spoilers inside)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Deliveranze, Jan 6, 2016.

1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    That was an intense moment... when he kept hitting his wound so he could feed off his pain. Badass-ery right there. :cool:

2. BenToRen

BenToRen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 25, 2016
    Ikr!!!

3. kylorobes

kylorobes Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 3, 2016
    Lucky woman who gets Kylo. All that intensity ....

4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Anyone notice the two significant times Abrams uses his patented "lens flare" it's both from a shot behind Kylo Ren. when he's standing on the bridge of the Finalizer and the Starkiller Base weapon is fired, and when he walks into Starkiller base to find Han and there's a push-in with lens flare at the bottom, like he's angry, overpowering the frame. Works really well.

5. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
  6. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015

My god, sorry Davak. Lol[face_laugh]

I'll get you in. :)

Dagobahsystem and Davak24 like this.
  7. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
  8. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I am obsessed with Kylo Ren and his character. He is by far one of the most interesting characters in the Star Wars universe...forget Darth Caedus!

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  9. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I also find KR to be one of the most interesting SW characters.
    I knew Han would die in TFA, but I never considered patricide. It actually shocked me that they went that route.
    I thought Adam Driver's portrayal and overall acting chops were top notch.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

10. DarthAnakin96

DarthAnakin96 Force Ghost star 5

Feb 5, 2016
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kylo also reminds of another of my favorite characters (his grandfather:p)
    But I agree Kylo is awesome:D

11. Blastaar

Blastaar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 25, 2015
    lol "crylo" smh.

12. StarWarsFTW

StarWarsFTW Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2016
    Kylo Ren is a great character it would of been hard to replace one of the most iconic villains in history but they done a great job

Mostly Handless and Allana_Rey like this.
  13. Chewies_bandolier

Chewies_bandolier Force Ghost star 4

May 5, 2002
    He just won "best villain" at the popcorn awards..so sign me up - Vader lite is still one of the best new characters in the saga.

Alison Organa likes this.
  14. One Quarter Portion

One Quarter Portion Jedi Master star 2

Apr 9, 2016
    Favorite character of the entire movie. Sign me up ^-^

15. Alison Organa

Alison Organa Jedi Knight star 1

May 4, 2016
    It's odd, too. Going into TFA, I had already decided not to like Kylo Ren because I knew he was the new bad guy. And then when he killed his Dad - well, I REALLY wanted to hate him. However, I have to say that because of the incredible acting of Adam Driver (who I had never heard of before - don't have HBO), I really came to love this conflicted character.

He is so reckless and unpolished. It was a nice change - he really isn't sure about much and I like that. I'm very interested to see where Ep. VIII will go with his arc.

16. Alison Organa

Alison Organa Jedi Knight star 1

May 4, 2016
    Oh, I'm in too by the way! [face_dancing] If that's ok for a noob. ^:)^

17. Ben R

Ben R Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 26, 2000
    My buddy did a twist on the 1970's Disco Classic, "It's Raining Men" -- but, now... "It's Kylo Ren"...

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  18. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    This belongs in the Kylo Ren fanclub

19. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    I love Kylo. He is definitely in my top 3 favorite villains. Although nowhere near as iconic as his grandfather he is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see where his arc goes in the next two episodes.

"You're so right.'

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

20. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
  21. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    I honestly forgot about this place [face_laugh]

22. Valency Jane

Valency Jane Force Ghost star 6

Jan 17, 2016
    [face_laugh] I was confused seeing an alert for here, then remembered this is the first thread I posted in. :p I clearly haven't changed much since I write a whole paragraph about Kylo, using lots of exclamation points. 8-}I still agree with myself though, ha. [face_mischief]

:eek: Dagobahsystem! Went back & saw you posted right before me! But I didn't travel far then & it took a while to figure out how to navigate here. :p

To bring it back to 2017 & Kylo Ren & attempt to revive the thread from the ashes Kylo puts his helmet on, I can't wait for more pics of him from TLJ. He looks awesome. :D Pics of anything really, but especially him & the FO, so we can start getting a better idea of what they're up to. I still want to see Kylo go down his own path, maybe inch closer to the light but retain a fair amount of dark sidedness. [face_dunno]

Pretty sure we'll at get some Crylo Ren, maybe not crying, but definitely brooding in TLJ. Practically a given. Lots of angst too. :p With Carrie gone, & Han Solo out too, idk what that means for Kylo/Ben, if he'll survive or not. I lean towards yes, but wonder if they'll kill him off too. [face_thinking]

23. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Kylo's scar is in a different place in Last Jedi compared to where Rey slashed his face in TFA

http://io9.gizmodo.com/rian-johnson-changed-kylo-rens-scar-in-last-jedi-becaus-1794465732

[​IMG]

Direct response from the director, he thought it looked goofy going up Kylo's nose so they moved it

CANON BROKEN! WE MUST PANIC!

#notmykylo

(note: hastag bit stolen from article posted above)

Can we start the retcon no prize notions right now? First Order bacta baths are subpar and don't really heal injuries and instead just move them slightly to the left?

I seriously hope there's a 6 issue "Journey to the Last Jedi" Marvel mini "The Journey of Kylo's Scar"

But if not uhm...... Rey had a momentary Force Vision that (the audience saw through her POV, like earlier in the film whens she touches Luke's lightsaber) she had split Kylo's mug in half. In reality, she just tagged him over his eyebrow instead.

24. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

This moment right here... we see him briefly but he looks SOOO angry at someone. [face_thinking] My guess is Luke.

I've said this multiple places before but I hope to high hell they don't kill him. I mean, I'm not saying Kylo will be redeemed in the end but even if they go that route, he doesn't have to die in order for that to happen. It would be something different; either letting the villain live or the villain realizes the error of his ways and he attempts to correct them... somehow but isn't killed in the process.

I hope there is in some way a moment in TLJ between Ben and Leia though at this point I highly doubt it... but if there were, that would almost have to be a defining moment for our little Sith-wannabe. :vader:

Valency Jane and Mostly Handless like this.
  25. Mostly Handless

Mostly Handless Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2017
    [face_rofl]