main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Crystal Crisis- Unaired Utapau arc (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 25, 2014.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I can't give enough praise to these episodes this is the pinnacle of TCW on making the prequels a little more sense.

2. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    If you haven't yet, be sure to give a follow and/or sign the petition for Complete the Crystal (links in my signature)!

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

Have you contacted the save the clone wars people yet.

4. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

Not yet, but I'm planning to soon, along with many other Star Wars fan sites. Before I do, though, I'd like to gain a few more supporters.

5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014

I will try to get my password for my old twitter account or just create a new one soon to follow the campaign.

6. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

That'd be helpful. If you make any tweets about it, be sure to use #CompleteTheCrystal somewhere in the tweet. I'd also greatly appreciate it if you could sign the Change.org petition if you're willing to.

7. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    This arc was truly and example of TCW really meshing and tie-in with the prequels. The banter between Anakin and Obi-Wan was classic prequel star wars. It is a shame that they never got to finish it. It makes you woder what other interesting arcs out there they have that we don't know that are as good as this one. I for one can't wait for the blue ray release just so that I could physically own these.

8. Ferus Olin

Ferus Olin Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 2, 2012
    Loved this arc and especially the interactions between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Also good to see Grievous beat Obi-Wan again. It seems TCW got better at depicting him as a legit threat as each season went on.

pronker likes this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    There are some awesome arcs that were not finished.

10. JohnnyAmato

JohnnyAmato Jedi Padawan

Nov 19, 2013
    I know this is a little late since nobody has posted in a few weeks, but I just watched these today and they were absolutely fantastic! I only wish they were part of the Season 6 DVD I just bought a few days ago, hopefully they will get released on DVD whether they finish the animation or not. As mentioned by many, the banter between Obi-Wan and Anakin was great, some of the best in the whole series. Probably one of my top five arcs.

Grievous was great, the story was great, loved it all. When I found out it was available to watch, I put down what I was doing and watched all four episodes right away. Simply couldn't resist a bonus new arc of my beloved Clone Wars, had to watch it immediately. After a few minutes, the unfinished animation didn't even bother me. It's a shame such a great series had to end early, I enjoy and love the Clone Wars as much as I do the movies.

As a huge Star Wars fan with a massive collection of hundreds of figures, hundreds of books and comics, this is finally my first post in the boards after reading through the forums for years.

whostheBossk, BigAl6ft6 and Seerow like this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It's out on blue ray but not DVD

12. JohnnyAmato

JohnnyAmato Jedi Padawan

Nov 19, 2013
    Thanks for the heads-up, I didn't know that. Looks like it might be time to finally get a Blu-ray player. It'll probably be the only version it will ever be released on.

13. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    This arc was so good. I thought that Clone wars was done forever but now it has a new breath of life into it. If only they had actually finished Season 6 and maybe 7, I would have felt content.

Seerow likes this.
  14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I wish also these were the best clone wars episodes yet.

15. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #2 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Maybe that was their intention all along (no sarcasm).

iPodwithnomusic, Iron_lord and credar like this.
  16. leiajedi

leiajedi Jedi Knight

Apr 16, 2015
    i love this story arc. there are references to anh and rots. also this arc showed what powered the death star weapon ironically by a crystal that its used for lightsabers. i absolutely loved the obi wan anakin interaction scenes. a lot of humor. of course the campfire scene. i think anakin wasn't angry at ashoka but more at himself. when he asked obi wan that question it gave me shivers. obi wans dismissal made me think think that he didn't want to think that anakin could turn into a sith. like obi wan said that it wasnt true and never will be. foreshadow. this conversation makes rots and even anh more tragic.

whostheBossk likes this.
  17. SamuelD

SamuelD Jedi Padawan

Feb 17, 2020
    You ever get around to making that disc art? And could you possibly send it my way?

whostheBossk likes this.