main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Crystal Reef Palace Auditorium (CRPA) - Jacen/Tenel Ka Index & Resource Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by CRPA_Index, Feb 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angel_gidget

angel_gidget Jedi Master star 1

Apr 16, 2004
    It's my habit to embrace cannon, whatever cannon may be. If Jacen goes Sith, I'll enjoy him as a sith. If he goes back to the light, I'll enjoy him as a light-sider. I'm glad that he changes from time to time. It keeps his character from going stagnate.

2. Valley_Lord

Valley_Lord Jedi Master star 4

Dec 2, 2005
    Heretic!(just kidding)
    I don't like Jacen as a Sith, its like making Superman a bad guy, no one can stop him. Jacen would be absolutely unlimited in his use of power without the moral constraints that hold him back. The fact that he can distort and shape time makes him invincible. With the moral constraints of the Jedi, Jacen actually has to work to overcome adversity(ie, he cant simply kill everyone in his way to a goal(Like Wolverine in the X-men).

3. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I'm more one to accept canon, too, 'cept that IMO, Jaina should be the yin of the Solo twin yin-yang. That means that I prefer to see Jaina as the Sith twin with Zekk as her cohort. What really sucks is that Ben's not going Sith! I'd also love to see a dark Allana ruling sixty-three worlds with a Sithly grip.

4. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    Has anyone seen the cover of Tempest yet?

5. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Yeah and I've posted that in my DevArt journal, too.

6. Valley_Lord

Dec 2, 2005
    IS this index ever going to be updated? Don't want to miss it when it does thats all.

7. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Carr and amidala said they were working on a version 2, but that's disappeared into the depths of the resource board.

8. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    I may as well dig it up and bump it.

9. LeatherNeck

LeatherNeck Jedi Master star 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Are they still even on? I haven't seen those two on this site ever. Did they quit or something?

10. ZebulaNebula

ZebulaNebula Jedi Master star 5

Feb 10, 2005
    Carr's around, but she quit the index. A successor has been appointed, and things will be returning to normal operation shortly. Any more than that is more than I can say right now.

11. Grappler_16

Grappler_16 Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2006
    I have it has to be the best TK picture out there

12. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    The index already has been updated. Just go through the sock's posts.

EDIT: BTW, I've yet to hear what you guys think of the August update since you apparently weren't on when it happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.