main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East Crystal River Fan Force!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Bandalak, Aug 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Bandalak

Darth_Bandalak Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2006
    Have you ever felt like the world hated you? Well, here's a wonderful example:

In about 8-9 weeks, I'm going to be relocating to Homosassa, FL. I was doing a little looking around, and realized something. There is absolutely NO Fan Force within a 45-60 minute drive!
    Crystal River needs the enlightenment of a Fan Force!
    I would be willing to do anything and everything in my power to help the cause/the Fan Force. I'm a very nice guy, I'm outgoing, I'm not shy at all when in a comfortable environment, and over-all I'm just completely disapointed that there isn't a Fan force in the area. Also, my dad lives on a large piece of land, perfect for duels, meetings, plays, films, costume showoff, and just about any other thing you can think of. My dad, the owner of the land, is also a huge Star Wars fan. He would have no problem with gatherings of any sort related to a Crystal River Fan Force, he would even work to keep it running as well!
    I have many ideas on how to keep the Crystal River Fan force a wonderful, comfortable, exciting, everchanging, fun Fan force!
    So now, ask yourself these questions: Do you live in an area that has no Fan Force except for a small one just outside your reaches? Have you ever wanted a Fan Force in your area but not had one? WELL DON'T TORTURE YOURSELVES, fellow Crystal Riverians! Help me and my dad establish a wonderful Fan Force in the Crystal River area! Anyone that isn't a Crystal Riverian can help too! If you know anyone that might be interested, please tell them! You have no clue what it's like!:_|

Please, for the sake of the souls of many people, including my own, HELP ME!!!

Please PM me if you have any thoughts on the subject, or if you'd like any further information about possible events, transportation groups, ideas or anything else.

|Don't|put it off any longer!-----------

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Don't give up hope. There are people out there who more than likely will be willing to help you establish a FF in that area. I hope you find the PM I sent helpful. I have more info than what was sent. But I didn't want to scare you away from the idea with a super long PM :p on the first reply :p

3. Darth_Bandalak

Aug 14, 2006
    My dad's already agreed to help me get the Fan Force up and running. So, no, no giving up is going to be taking place.

Yes, the PM was wonderfully helpful! Any other information would be amazing! :D.

4. Sledge_circuit

Sledge_circuit Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2006
    Yeah I live in Ocala the nearest FF is Gainesville (45 min ride. I would like to start one here.. the only problem is I have not run across any other SW fans other than a very cute chick @ Denney's but I only saw her there once and I doubt she even comes to these boards.. Ocala needs A FF as well.

5. Darth_Bandalak

Aug 14, 2006
    YAY!
    :D!!!

Another!

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    just start a new one. Just hang in there, People will come

7. rocks86

rocks86 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    I'm from Memphis Tennessee and I am Deborah. I have read that you're starting a new board "Crystal River". Where is this location discribing? I thaught of the Mississippi River. If you like the sith, we may speak about them. I reading a book about Darth Bane.
    I do know that he created the new sith order. Thanks
    *:cool:

8. Sledge_circuit

Sledge_circuit Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2006
    how does one start a local FF?? I dont see any options to start or request one.

9. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Contact the RSA for your area and let them know you're trying to get a FanForce Chapter together for your city or region. It's usually as simple as that. We're very fortunate to have some very helpful and extremely cool folks running things here in FanForce.

10. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    Is really easy, you just got to have 3 meetings or so, but you have to contact your RSA so he knows what are your intentions. Hang in there.

11. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    And the RSA for the area is Hama.

12. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    How are things going...... I hope you are getting a lot of members.

13. Annya_Latoure2

Annya_Latoure2 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2003
    Don't give up Crystal River...We are in Brandon and my mate used to live in Springhill. There are small pockets of SW throughout the area, just kind of spread thin. Florida has many fans, just not all in the same place.

14. darth-blaze

May 19, 2002
    just checking in to see how are things going..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.