main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cryyyyyyy little sistah...........

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

Lost Boys (1987)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093437/

Now here's a local event not to be missed!

Lost Boys
    Wednesday July 25, 8:30PM
    Beach Bandstand

"An outdoor movie on the Beach Bandstand - featuring one of the most popular movies ever filmed at the Boardwalk. 8:30pm on the Bandstand."

So come to the boardwalk on a Wednesday night, don't forget your fangs... or your holy water. It's just a part of the Beach Boardwalk Centennial Celebration:

http://beachboardwalk.com/centennial/

Also happens to be the 20th anniversary of the FILM release too. How time er.. flies.
    *sound of leathery wings flapping*

**This posting properly completed before dawn

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    w00t!!!! Ahh that BayCon after it was released...wearing the biker jacket and the fangs and walking the boardwalk at night!!! *GRIN* :D

Gotta check the calander for this one. As long as there are no conflicts... SCFF is THERE!!!

3. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I would SO be there. That movie came out the year I began my sojourn at UCSC and I was on that Boardwalk more than once that year in a leather biker jacket and fangs. You bet.

- Kai

4. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    I so totally Love that movie!
    Too far for us to be able to join you. My fangs and leather would really love to see the dark, although I'm more the gypsy girl dressing type. Hum...wonder if my fangs ever got put away where they belong in my jewelry box, I know they had not been there for a while [face_thinking] Feel like I should go looking.

5. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    whoops, nvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.