CS Classic anyone?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Theedage, Jun 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Whilst in my boredom of summer vacation, unable to find a job, I came across something interesting and stimulating. CS-Classic. Now I don't know about any of you but I am disapointed with CS1.5 mainly because my system is becoming less and less able to run the game. CS-Classic brings cs back to around beta 4. It doesn't overwrite any cs files it just acts like another hl mod. I've never had so much fun playing cs in so long.

Two words describe this:

BUNNY HOPPING!
  2. Dan Force Ghost

star 6
    DDI SUMBUDDY SAY COUNTING STRIKES?!1?1/!/!?1//
  3. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    yes plz bring back the oldschool cs, not the new crap. Beta 5 was what i started on and want it back. plz plz plz plz plz plz save me from the new crap!
  4. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I started before beta one.... and it was a blast... beta 5+ sucked imo.... but was still good..

1.4 killed it :(
  5. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well, I can kill a whole team in 30 seconds the bitch is back baby and has a whole lot more bite!

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl/dl.asp?/planethalflife/cs-classic.exe download now .
  6. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    =D

Only problem = cheaters. But even with them it's still more fun than 1.5... Granted there's only about 40 servers should we find a place and time to have fun bashing each other of a brutal nature?
  7. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I hope there is cheaters, these guys have no idea how to play CS. freaking 1.0+ newbie morons .
  8. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    anyone else notice how abusive the cs community is? i mean players do nothing but bash each other. especially n00bs, but hey thats what its great for. plus the massive amouts of n00bs in 1.0+ the ragging on the clueless fools never stops.
  9. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Well I've been playing for years but I guess you can call me a noobie when i play cs classic because I forgot how to aim and playing with cheaters makes one's score look like poo
  10. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    what was the first thing I was called when I played this again? You guess it cheater.

Going 89/1 probably had something to do with that

Now the problem with this is there is no challange :( I need the cheaters to challange me :(
  11. DUM-4 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Pffft. I'll take DoD over CS any day. BTW, if you check out the Official DoD Site, you'll notice the Paratrooper and Fallschirmjager class pics that will be added in future releases. :)
  12. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
  13. AlienAcid Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No idea, it was mansion though :) estates grandfather :)

BTW, P90 rules all in this. nothing can stop it.
  14. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i love DoD, but i cant play it cause of stupid Windows XP
  15. Obi_Wan_01 Force Ghost

star 5
    CS-Classic beta 1.1

Article: CS-Classic
    lol...

[image=http://csnation.counter-strike.net/images/content/image_5476.jpg] [image=http://csnation.counter-strike.net/images/content/image_5477.jpg]

Crappy pictures, skins and too blury...
  16. DUM-4 Jedi Knight

star 3
    "i love DoD, but i cant play it cause of stupid Windows XP"

Why not? What problems do you have? I have Win XP Pro and don't have any problems with DoD.
  17. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    It's still fun as hell to play.
  18. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    i have an hp pavillian 9905 with a pIV 2ghz and win XP. what happens is that the mouse does not work fully. now, i can use the keyboard but i cant use the mouse at the same time. i can use the mouse but then i cant use the keyboard! i dont know what it is, maybe the next patch will fix it.
  19. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Is it one of those set ups where the mouse and keyboard connect to a single usb line so they're both on the same usb port? If that is the case I would recommend using different ones, my friend using a compaq had this problem and fixed it that way.
  20. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    ya the mouse was pluged into the keyboard, but then i plugged it into the other usb on the back and that still did not help. wish i could figgure it out
  21. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    Could be a problem with your usb ports, try getting either A) a ps2 mouse and keyboard (standard connections) or B) a usb to ps2 adapter and try that.
  22. SirLancelot Jedi Master

star 4
    that used to happen on cs and firearms but recent patchs have fixed it, so i dont think its a physical problem.
  23. Theedage Jedi Master

star 4
    UPgrade to a better gaming platform like win98 second edition. Maybe that'll fix it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.