main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Cue the music...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Murglak Dany, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Murglak Dany

Murglak Dany Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2013
    Greetings 'Council!

'Just arrived today and I'm already loving it. I've been raised on Star Wars and have finally decided to join the Forum. So, how is it? And any advice concerning my posting, or is it pretty open here?

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Murglak Dany: Failte Nua Duine. The only advice concerning posting is to be aware of our Terms of Service which you agreed to and know that the rules are at the top of each page underneath the banner. That will inform you of what words are potty words, how to not accidentally spam our forums, etc. If you have specific areas of interest, such as games or books rather than, as an example, the cartoons, just let us know and we can give you some recommendations for designated forums. Other than that, take a look around, get involved, and should you require any assistance, use this thread as your tech support area. Have a brilliant time. Cheers.

Admiral Volshe likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Murglak Dany! :)

As Chorus said, read the ToS and try to behave friendly and to respect others opinions. Then everything should be fine. In case you have questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone of us. Or if you like to have personal help, take a look at this thread. There you will get help from an oldbie.

I hope this helps, but if not... ask! :)

Enjoy your stay! :)

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the JCF!

Chorus and Skiara have both given some great advice!
    It's a great community, there's a bit of something for every fan.

Have fun and see you around the boards. :)

5. Jedi General Gelderd

Jedi General Gelderd Jedi Master star 5

Mar 6, 2004
    Welcome to the Forum, Murglak Dany!

Please just shout if we can help with anything here - there's plenty of us fellow fans around to make it easy for you to jump straight into your favourite topics, and I am sure you're going to enjoy your time here!

See you around the boards... :D

[​IMG]