main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN "Cupid Strikes Back" Roller Derby Night (2/5)!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by hayabusa, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hayabusa

hayabusa Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2011
    Hey all! A co-worker of mine informed me that a roller derby night will be held at the brand new convention center next Saturday, 2/5. You're probably wondering how roller derby relates to Star Wars. Well, the reason this co-worker brought this up to me was because he knew I was a huge Star Wars nerd, I mean, fan! And, on Saturday at this bout, the 501st (Bloodfin Garrison) and Rebel Legion (Mos Espa Base) will be in mass attendance! Tickets are $12 in advance, $17 at the door (cash only).

For further information, see here!

Doors open at 6PM. The men's team will start off the night at 6:15. The main attraction, the women's bout, to start about 7:30PM. It should make for a pretty sweet night! How can you go wrong with the 501st and Rebel Legion involved?!

From what my co-worker (who is on the men's team) tells me, there will be plenty of ladies dressed up in Leia outfits, including a Slave Leia!

Sara & I will most likely be in attendance. I figured if we can get enough people going, we can start a car pool to save on gas and parking. My co-worker also informed me that he can get me discount tickets if we need 10+ tix (not sure how much the discount is though).

It should be a fun night, and, if anything, should allow you to scoop out the new convention center ;-)

[image=http://s3.naptownrollergirls.com/images/posters/CupidStrikesBack_lrg.jpg]

Hayabusa (aka, Kei)

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Thanks Kei , I would like to go but I won't have the money, for gas or tickets . Have fun and take a few pictures.
    Eric

3. deepbluejedi

deepbluejedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2002
    Kei is on the boards!

4. hayabusa

hayabusa Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2011
    Yes I am, finally :D

So, anyone else interested in going?

5. NorvelleJedi05

NorvelleJedi05 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2002
    RC was there in his Rebel Officer costume.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.