main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Curious?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by AshenKorin, Mar 24, 2015.

1. AshenKorin

AshenKorin Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2015
    This is a Star Wars forum and there haven't been that many SW games as of late with Lucasarts being Disneyfied:)

Outside of Swtor and some rts like Empire, does anyone play any SW game regularly??

Maybe I'm a little biased but I've been playing Moviebattles 2 for the last 10 years. Its a mod for Jedi Academy but its pretty much Star Wars CS with a good interaction of Lightsaber Melee combat. I consider it one of the few mods or games overall thats blended melee combat with FPS shenanigans to...a more than acceptable degree.

I honestly wish that if there's another MP game for SW, it follows that route.

MMos - boring if I'm honest at this point.
    RTS - ok for awhile.

What I desire is that dynamic action.

I just doubt it'll happen with Disney. Maybe I'm wrong. Worse. Maybe I'm not.

>More here<

2. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    I myself play star wars games quite regularly ( Battlefront 2, Bounty Hunter and Lego Star Wars The Complete Saga are the ones I play the most) and I also wish there more star wars games coming out. Here's hoping Dice's Battlefront will turn out good and that open world game Visceral is making will have something cool. Something you suggested would be neat and I would like if it focused more on lightsaber combat then force powers like the TFU games.

3. AshenKorin

AshenKorin Jedi Youngling

Mar 18, 2015
    Mb tides me over until then.

But I cant wait for BF3 to come out. Not only that but the potential for new mods on pc.
    LucasArts had quite a number of games that I would have loved to see come into fruition. Realistically, most of it is abandoned but damn, wish they would release it as public source or something.

The bounty hunter rpg at the least.

4. Darthmaul208

Darthmaul208 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 29, 2013
  5. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

"Turn out good" - a graduate of the Derek Zoolander School?

heels1785 likes this.
  6. TheRevanchist

TheRevanchist Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 13, 2012
    Replayed Kotor (for the third time) a few days ago. Other than that I play TOR accasionally. Outside them, the last one was The Force Unleashed 2 around three years ago.

7. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Yep, glad you noticed. The school wasn't bad, but it was rather small. :p
    Joking aside, sorry about that, I have bad habit of not checking my posts very well .